The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Would you mind if I had a quick visit then?" asked Harmony. "I won't spoil what it looks like for everyone else."

Dylan got out of the pool. As expected he was drenched. He began making his way to the kitchen to check if it does belong to Skye and give it back to him if it does

Unknown to Dylan, the gadget had left the pool permanently chaged. By the raw unfocused magic that had been held by it

"Sure thing." Zamy teleported Harmony to her apartment it's in my room over there."

"Thank's Zamy. Wow, this is a really nice place." Harmony headed to room but paused at the door, a little nervous about what she might see.

"Heh, thanks. I do rather like it myself." Seeing Harmony stop, she came over and opened the door. "It's ok, go right in."

Hamrmony nodded. "I'm just... a little worried about what I might see," she said, stepping inside.

Harmony laughed. "I know it does. And I am used to transformations. Just, knowing that this is how I'll look from now on...." Taking a deep breath she walked up to the mirror.

"Wow."

Dylan came into the kitchen

"Skye?! Are you here?"

Harmony was turning and posing on front of the mirror, eye's shining. "I think I couldn't have done much better. Though, add a haircut to the list of things I need," she laughed.

"It would be really bad if I wasn't happy," said Harmony, pulling several different faces in the mirror, and trying to move her hair into different styles. "Hmm, I think I might actually let it grow long at the back." she said. She pulled her fringe into a single thicker 'fin' as opposed to Melody's two. "What do you think?"

"Hi Dylan," said Skye looking around. "Did you take Tikal to see Melody? Wait, why are you all wet?"

-------------

"Great. I'll need a trim so it stays in place." She turned back to the mirror, seeing if it looked better as a solid fin or several thinner ones.

"Yes I did take them. And I'm wet because of this" Dylan said angrily holding up the gadget. "Is this yours?"

"Where are they... And..." Skye stepped forward to look at the device Dylan was holding. "Yeah, that's mine. Have you been poking around my lab?"

"They are talking in private. Don't bother them" Dylan began. "And I haven't been poking around in your lab. I tripped over it in the library and fell into the pool. You need to keep a better track of your stuff"

And with that Dylan left the kitchen, heading for his room so he could dry himself off

Alright then come on big brother. (She said dragging him on the floor, while following Anna.)

Ow, wait let me stand up. (He said getting off the floor then following beside Lucy.) Miles come on let's go, and I'm gonna have you guys wait here so I can chat with everyone else.

Skye took the device. "How the heck did this end up in the library? It was sealed away. And what the heck could Melody and Tikal be talking about?"

------------

"You mean you want us to stand here in the corridor?" asked Miles confused.

Dylan continued heading to his room. He was beginning to feel unwell so tried to speed up hoping to reach his room quicker

Still musing to himself, Skye turned to Locke. "I better head down to the lab Dad, and see what happened her. If more stuff can leave..." Skye gulped and ran out of the kitchen.

Yes please.(he said smiling while looking at Lucy.)

Miles shrugged. "I don't understand why."

Anna shook her head. "Don't worry. We'll wait."

Upon arriving back at his room, Dylan shut the door and locked it. He didn't feel like talking to anyone right now. He took off his wet clothes and hung them up in different parts of the room

"Why do they even need a pool in the library. It's just madness" Dylan said to himself before beginning to dry himself off