The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"It should be. I left it in the... casket," said Harmony.

Yah I'll be fine just getting tired that's all, and how is that disturbing that's my sister in there. (He said draining the liquid in the tube then catching his sister before she fell onto the ground.) Lucy you there you hew are ya awake?

"You said you were transforming her soul. Warping and twisting someone's soul is disturbing. You are corrupting the very essence of who they are," said Miles.

"I thought you liked twisting people Miles," said Anna.

"Uh.. not anymore. And even back then I had limits," said Miles.

"That doesn't matter. I hope your sister made it back okay Spark," said Anna

Harmony hurried over to the casket. Taking a deep breath she looked in.

"I'm... she's still in there. And there's the knife," said Harmony, reaching into the casket.

"Well, she mustn't be too far away." said Locke."Beside, they can find us."

----------------------------------------

"Melody.... I ......" Tikal didn't know what to say.

Well so you want her to wake up and scream in fear? (He said before getting nudged by Lucy.) she's awake!

Huh wh...where am I ? Big brother is that you?

Yes Lucy it's me are you feeling alright?

Yes, hello Anna, Miles. (She said smiling.)

(Spark leaned close to Anna and Miles and whispered.) she knows who you are so just play along.

"Yeah. I wonder what was up with Melody? She was acting so weird at lunch," said Skye,

----------------

"Or.. do we.... Tikal, do we really feel this way about each other, or is it just a cheep knock off of what you and Skye have. Are these really our own feelings?" Melody was completly lost as to what course of action to take.

---------------

"I've just come out of a similar situation. The truth is better, even if it doesn't seem that way," whispered back Miles.

"Uh, hi Lucy," said Anna. "Are.... uh.... you feeling okay?"

"Don't worry, skye. It's probably just all these sudden changes wearing on her, that's all."

--------------------------------------

"I honestly don't know, Melody...."

"Possibly. Though I'd have thought she'd be better at coping with changes," said Skye.

------------

"You... you should know Tikal. You feel for both of us. How do they compare?" asked Melody.

I'm fine thanks for asking Anna.

Yah heh I'm not telling her what happened. (He said whispering back at Miles with a serious face.)

"Not a problem Lucy. Are you hungry? I think it's around lunch time," said Anna.

"If you insist," whispered Miles. "But from what I've learned, the truth has a way of making itself know. Don't be surprised if it backfires."

Yes I am can you take mo to the kitchen?

No I actually casted a spell when anyone tries to tell her what happened her ears stop working in till there done saying what happened. (He whispered back.)

"I don't compare such things , Melody !!!" tikal sounded hurt.

----------------------

"Don't worry, it's the environment that is different."

Dylan ended up wandering into the library

"Huh. The others were right, there is a pool" Dylan said to himself. Suddenly he tripped on something and ended up falling straight in

"I guess you're right Dad," said Skye. "Knowing Melody, I'm sure she'll bounce back soon."

-------------

Trying not to look at her old body, Harmony undid the clasp holding the sheath on, took it off, then put it on herself. Though she needed to make a few adjustments for her new form. "I feel better now," said Harmony as she stepped back. Now there's just two things I need.

-------------

"Of course," said Anna with a smile. "Follow me."

"You're making this worse," said Miles shaking his head. "Something of what she experienced will start peaking through. Maybe only as the occasional nightmare, but it will. Or she'll wonder why she keeps suddenly going deaf. And when she realises you've been hiding the truth from her..."

--------------

"I know Tikal," said Melody sadly. "I wouldn't ask you to except.... if you feel as strongly about the two of us as you do about Skye, then maybe it's... it's real. Ever since you said you felt the same way I'm starting to wonder if it is. I don't know how this magic works, but it shouldn't have been copied to you. Just me."

"Some new clothes that fit for starters," laughed Harmony. "But most importantly, a full body mirror! I still dunno what I really look like yet!"

"I'm sure we can arrange that. Must be a full length mirror somewhere around here."

"I dunno. The place seemed to be mostly filled with old men to me," laughed Harmony.

Dylan grumpily began making his way out of the pool. Then he noticed what made him trip lying in the water and made a grab for it

"This must belong to Skye" Dylan thought to himself looking at it. "He better have a good reason for leaving this gadget lying around here"

"Does your place have a mirror?" Harmony asked.