The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Well then I'd have to. It's fine, I should get used to jokes like that. Better than sitting around complaining about it."

"Yeah. I suppose its better than people being forced to walk on eggshells around you. Though, when Father and I tackled the Zone Cops finding out where Skye went, they seemed like... Well, kinda like how I was."

"Probably because they realised your father was... well, a horrible waste of a person, so didn't have much sympathy towards either of you."

"Melody.... Hiding the truth can only make things worse. We should tell him now, or expect a bigger storm if he finds out by himself..."

--------------------------------------------

"You may never know, skye...."

(Spark contiued to walk caporizing the water, now he was running while the dark gem was shoting sparks of lightning up his arm.)

"Yeah, I guess so," said Skye, shrugging.

-------------

"Shame they had to take it out on me," said Harmony.

------------

"Or... maybe we should just end this now Tikal," said Melody.

------------

"Miles, can you summon me a solid, non-conducting bar?" asked Anna. Miles nodded, casting the spell. Anna grabbed the bar and shot after Spark, bring it crashing down on his wrist on the hand that held the gem. Being non-conductive, she wouldn't get hit by the lightning.

"You were under his orders which you couldn't disobey. Same reason you attacked my colleagues earlier."

"Ah...well.. uh.. yes...but... er..." stammered Harmony.

------------------

Anna sighed.

"This sin't the first time you've acted strange, and normally its because someone else was controlling you. I was worried."

(Spark picked the gem back up and said) dont damage this thing im trying to go get the other gem. (he said waking up) i was sleep walking you didnt have to almost break my wrist. (he said rubbing it)

"Nothing, nothing at all!" said Harmony looking sheepish.

if i was being mind controlled id probably would have hurt you and Miles. (he said with a upset look) well anways heres my door. (he said walking in the grabbing the light gem.) alright then Miles can you help me far a second?

"Now....Where are tikal and Melody ?" aked Locke."They shouldn't be so far away...."

------------------------------

"Melody...." Started tikal sadly.

"Tikal was right... huh," said Skye as he turned around. "I think Dylan said something about Melody wanting to talk to Tikal."

-----------

"I mighta... not just been attacking cause I was ordered... I didn't want to kill anyone, but I thought you were between me and my brother," said Harmony.

------------

"I..." Melody shook her head as she tried to make sense of the conflicting feelings in her head. She embraced Tikal tightly. "I don't want to end it. I... no matter how strange it feels I want you. But I think it would be best if we ended it before it even begins."

------------

"Depends on the mind control. It might have just been a strong summon," pointed out Anna. Miles glared at Spark.

"What do you want?" he asked tensely.

thers somethingi need to teleport here and i need your help to summon it, just sit down and concentrate on the gems

"I should've guessed. And you could've fooled me. You don't stab people to knock them out," joked Zamy.

Dylan had originally been watching Melody and Tikal from afar but in the end he decided to leave them be and continue going for a wander around Haven

"Well, I had been ordered..." Harmony began, then a terrified look crossed her face. She clamped her hands against her side, as if expecting to find something there. "My knife!" she exclaimed in a terrified voice. "I must 've left it on my old body." She leapt out of the chair and started sprinting to the door, only to trip and fall flat on her face.

-------------

For a moment it looked as if Miles was about to refuse, then he glanced at Anna and changed his mind. "As long as there's no risk to me," said Miles, looking suspiciously at Spark. "And teleporting isn't exactly my specialty."

Zamy rushed over to Harmony, worried she was hurt.

"Are you OK? Look don't worry about your knife, we'll get it off your old body or if we have to, get you a new one, just please calm down and let us help."

Oh well then on second thought just stand back. (He said grabbing the gems then a bright light appeared, when the lights went off there was a tube and a body inside fully clothed by the way but this was Lucy.) soul transformation begin. (The body let up and then everything was quit. The body was moving, Spark fell down panting and kneeling on the ground.)

"I think I'm okay," said Harmony, standing up, though her voice was shaking. "I think this pain means nothing's badly hurt. But I can't not worry. I need to get it back. I can't go around defenseless." She started heading off again, though at a slower pace. "Does that mean I don't have my speed, or my balance is just that messed up?" she wondered.

--------------

"Soul transformation? That's disturbing," said Miles.

Anna went over to Spark again. "I know I keep saying this to you, but are you alright?"

Zamy went to grab Harmony's arm. "At least let us help you. It'll be quicker with our teleporters, and you'll be much more defended than going by yourself."

Harmony paused then nodded. "Sorry. Just not used to having allies," she said, smiling, but still slightly panicked.

"That's ok. You've a lot to adjust to in a short time, I know. Now is the body still at the shrine?"