The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Melody.... I love you both." said Tikal.

---------------------------------

"You better son . Or else, cheerleader."

Skye shuddered, then paused. "Actually, I wonder where he got to?" Skye pondered. "Must have found a Zone full of chocolate."

---------------

"You... You what!?!" exclaimed Melody shocked.

(ooc: uh oh...)

Tikal giggled ."I care about the both of you, Melody."

---------------------------

"We shall never know...."

"That's true I suppose," said Skye

----------------

"You do?... but..." Melody gulped hard. With the revelation and how close Tikal was, it was becoming harder to fight her feelings. "How... how does that even work? It should be you and Skye, not me also thrown into the mix."

(Spark started to fade away the reappeared behind Anna and continued walking. Gripping the Dark gem tightly.)

"Yeah it probably will be. The 6 months was for someone from a different Zone, he came from the past and couldn't get back. He seemed pretty happy about it to be fair. Most of the 6 months was trying to sort out formalities."

"I guess going forward would normally be better, and easier, than going back," said Harmony, continuing to fill in the forms. "But 6 months of formalities... wow!"

--------------

"Yes, definitely mind control," commented Miles, starting to gather up magic. "I'll restrain him, you get the gem out of his hands. Oh, and careful not to touch it." Anna nodded as Miles cast his spell, and tendrils of water appeared around Spark, trying to hold him in place.

"That particularly Zone had a rather uncooperative administration. The people pur guy met took him in quickly, but the government kept holding out on citizenship tests, work visas and even housing. Eventually we had to adopt a less subtle approach."

"They sent you in?" teased Harmony.

"In a manner. Me and my partner threatened to press a stupid number of charges against their leader. He quickly caved after we exagerrated what Zone Jail was like."

Harmony laughed. "Doesn't sound like much of a leader then. Serves him right."

"I think anyone would!" laughed Harmony. "And done, I think," said Harmony handing the paperwork back.

"Great. So I don't need to worry about being whisked away to jail now? As long as I behave!" asked Harmony.

"I'll try to keep that in mind. But, well, you know what my... sisters are like. Rash sums me up!" smiled Harmony.

Zamy smiled back. "I know. But they managed to not break any laws. You might have their rashness, but I doubt it'll extend to stuff that'll get you in the pokey."

"And I say we don't try to find out either ." replied locke ."If he wants to come back, he'll do so after all."

-----------------------------

Tikal gently caressed Melody's hair."For now, let's see wheere it will lead us."

"You're right Dad," said Skye. "He did like popping in and out. Maybe we'll see him again one day."

---------------

"I'd hope not. If there are law's against having fun this would be a horrible place!" said Harmony.

---------------

Melody closed her eyes, enjoying and being thrilled by the feeling of Tikal stroking her hair. Then she shook her head. "We can't. This isn't fair on Skye. If you were anyone else's girlfriend I wouldn't care, but I don't want to go behind his back, no matter how much I...."

"But it doesn't have to be behind his back, Melody. We could tell him the truth...."

-----------------------------

"Yes.... Assuming whatever he is doing doesn't eat him whole first." pondered Locke.

"I doubt that'd happen," laughed Skye. "If anything it'd be the other way round!"

-----

"Worse, you might be one of the ones enforcing such a system!" said Harmony.

------

"Tell him?" repeated Melody shocked. "We can't do that. Skye's got anger management issues at the best of times. And if he though you had feeling for someone else? He didn't hesitate when he put me in this wheelchair, and this would be worse."

"What if evil mind control was involved?" asked Harmony with a grin, then her smile faded. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that."