The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Wow! That's... unexpected. I never thought you would be one to enjoy something like that. Has anyone put a spell on you or something?"

"I's NOT one who'd enjoy that. That's the point," said Melody, almost shouting but she managed to keep her voice level. "But... who would put a spell on me to do THAT?"

-------------

"Any other paperwork you want me to do? If your getting headaches I doubt forms will help," offered Ziona.

"I don't know. But some of you do seem to enjoy pranking. That's all I'm saying"

"There's a difference between pranking and THIS!" said melody hysterical. "Besides, Anna can't do magic, I doubt Harmony has enough control, and the is now way Skye would make me feel like this about Tikal. Someone else maybe, but not her."

------------

"Until the next child shows up," said Ziona dryly.

"Good point. If this isn't natural, I'll try to find the reason behind it. In the meantime, don't tell Skye about it. This is his girlfriend after all. And try to be discreet if you do talk about this"

Zamy shuddered. "He isn't adopting anymore children. I'm gonna lodge an injuction of he tries."

"Of course I'm not gonna tell Skye about this. He'd kill me! Then try to bring me back in a fit of regret, but he'd still kill me," said Melody.

---------------

Ziona laughed. "Just as well. I suspect he might try to adopt every child on Moebius otherwise!"

"Unless Skye is the reason for this..." muttered Melody. "He's the one who... Oh %*£ "(_"()_* *()@*%"^& )" Y&@@~#! Stupid freaking @$%^$£ echidna magic voodoo mind warping soul touch thing." She clutched her head in her hands. "Of all the things that got copied from Skye, it had to include that."

"Voodoo mind warping soul touch thing? Is that what this is?"

Melody sighed.

"It makes sense, I think. Skye got hit with it back when the two first made contact when he tried to steal the Master emerald. I didn't get... rescued until later, and I do have some stuff copied from Skye in here." She tapped her head.

-------------

"Maybe he should turn Haven into an orphanage?" laughed Ziona

"Yep. That's a very good explanation for what your feeling then. There has to be some way of reversing this, right?"

"Uh..... I don't... think so... I think the soul touch thing is just an... amplifier, not an actual magic spell. So I think I've just gotta live with this," sighed Melody.

--------------

"No doubt. I doubt they'll be happy with kid's swarming all over their little secret base!"

Dylan facepalmed

"Oh dear... I'm sorry"

Melody managed a little laugh. "You don't need to apologise. It's not like it's your fault. And, I'd rather that than just existing as a semi-sentient ghost in Skye's memories."

"Yeah, but it's still not going to be the most pleasant experience having voodoo mind warping thing making you have feelings for someone else's girlfriend"

"I know, I know. And there was me think I was jealous of Skye just because he was in a relationship. Not who the relationship was with." She sighed again. "I... Should I tell Tikal about this... Warn her... and apologies for snapping at her all those times?"

--------------

"Yeah. A nice big sign out the front," Ziona laughed.

"You probably should. Even though it isn't your fault. Hang on... If your feeling it, then do you think Tikal might be too?"

Melody pondered for a minute. "I don't think so. I think I've just got a copy of Skye's feelings. I doubt it'll arc back to her. But I've no idea. No one probably has. I suspect this sort of things hasn't happened before." Melody giggled.

"Dylan, could you... could you find Tikal for me and tell her I want to talk to her? Alone. I should get this over with as soon as possible."

I'll hope so for your sake. And sure, I'll go get her now" Dylan said before heading back inside

"So where is Harmony anyway? The sooner we get her paperwork done the sooner you can at least relax."