The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Ok, I've killed the connection and calculated how long until an overload. I wonder what will happen when it... heh heh... explodes.. 10 seconds.... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

"EXPLOSION" Wow, even i felt that one, and i'm in another zone.Well, shadow, are you and your boyfriend still alive?

(ooc: Shadow, you grabbed hold of me so it's up to you to decide whether we made it out of blast range or not

BOYFRIEND???!!! Locke, don't be weird)

*gets sent flying forward as the shockwave catches up with us* We're fine you sick old fool. Shockwave knocked us off our feet but we avoided the blast at least.

I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay. Good. Now that explosion is going to attract all the werehogs in the area so we better be off.

Just the shockwave? No other effects?

I should be fine. Shadow? Anything happen with you?

Not that I know of. I'm hoping the majority of the effects are associated with the explosion itself, or maybe the smoke. I'd rather not stick around to find out.

Then let's get out of here Shadow. Before other werehogs come investigating.

We've got a portal ready at Dylan's house. You two make it there. I'll start having a look at the data and see what I can find.

Wait. Just stop. Skye close the portal. I completely forgot we could just teleport there.

*Teleports with Shadow to haven*

Here we are!

(ooc: Hope I didn't mess any plans up with that)

what? you what? "go back to haven" you sick fools , i feel hurt !!! it's almost like i had no use at all in this story!!! well anyway; direct trip to the infirmary for you two!!!

What? No, I feel fine. Really I do. You feel fine too, don't you Shadow? Can we just check the data?

We still have the first scanner left. You can use that to check up on them.

I'd rather not be examined thank you. I don't need to be anyway. I'm fine. Really!

I'll leave the choices up to you. I better see what this data says.

(ooc: and I'm heading off for a bit. Catch you guys later)

dylan. You'll have no choice but to cooperate. You took a blast of something that has UNKNOWN effect on people. And I'm pretty sure it'll be safer for everyone to at least have a simple check up, right?

(ooc: ok , see ya)

but just to be sure "press a button" Good, now you won't be able to activate your teleporter. We don't want you to go aways. It's for your , and our, own good. Now come, let's start with the basics....

well, so far , everything is normal , as normal as the lot of us can be anyway...G well dylan, you don't seem to be in danger , nor us; so I guess the test can be stopped ... how about we grab a snack and some drink while waiting for skye ?