The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I... don't know. I never really thought about. My nature... should be more twisted. Melody at least is more... selfish," said Skye

"Ah... beautiful." answered back glen, Stars in his eyes.

------------------------------

"Don't worry, you'll quickly get used to it."

Zamy teleported them back to Haven

"If you want to find Anna you can spend the day here if you want. I've got more paperwork to do."

"Today seems to be turning up more mysteries than answers. Maybe you're the way you are to avoid ending up like your father"

"I don't think so. It would be... if that was the case, when I lost my memories I would have acted worse, not better," said Skye, turning when he heard Miles and Zamy arrive.

"Thank's Zamy, that would be great," said Miles with a wide grin. He looked around and saw Skye. "Hey Skye... What's wrong?"

"I need to talk with you Miles. And maybe Zamy as well, as she's taking care of you," said Skye.

--------------

"Not too quickly. I... want to enjoy the transition," said Harmony.

--------------

"Aww, thanks handsome," said Ziona, spinning closer to Glen and into his arms.

Skye took a deep breath. "Miles, you know how you keep acting... different without realising it?"

"Uh... yes," said Miles, sounding worried.

"I think that could be my fault. Remember when I tried to drain your energy and you headbutted me... Well, uh, I think the spell got disrupted... and uh... some bit's of me got copied into you."

"W-what?" asked Miles in a shocked but almost inaudible voice.

"He might be wrong here. But... we're not sure" Dylan added, worried about how Miles and Zamy would react

glen gently stroked Ziona's back, being extra careful around her tail.

-----------------------------

"Of course, for as long as you need."

"That can't be the whole reason, can it? It might have accelerated the process but it can't be the sole cause. Is there a way to get them out of him?"

"It... It might be the solo cause," said Skye. "At the very least it's probably why he acts different without realising. I'm pretty sure we can remove it, but..."

"But... if you do so... I might go back exactly to how I was..." finished Miles, looking hard at the floor.

--------------

"Thank's Mom. Thank's Dad," said Harmony smiling.

--------------

"I hope it was with the wait," purred Ziona.

"That's not gonna happen Miles. I can work with you. This might make my job much more difficult, I might even fail at it, but at least at the end of it you'll be your own person, not influenced by magic."

"I'm not... it's someone else... who am I?" Miles legs buckled and he fell to his knees, trying to hold in tears. He turned to Zamy. "Do you really think you can cope with me? Even if I do go back to who I was?"

Zamy knelt down next to Kiles. "It's what I do Miles. I might have to be a little more stern if you do, but I'm not gonna start bashing you with my baton or anything."

"And the rest of us will be here to help out, should Zamy need it"

Miles managed to smile. "Thank's Zamy. I... I hope I won't push you. Or the rest of you," he said, turning to Dylan. "I still find it hard to believe how much you're supporting me."

"Are you sure you want me to remove it Miles," asked Skye.

"No. But I'd rather that than... knowing I've been warped," said Miles. He looked up at Skye. "But how did you end up so... so.. well, good."

"it's our pleasure, dear."Said Locke as he sat down.

-----------------------------

"Oh, of course it was . You just look so happy right now."

Harmony smiled, then paused. "Why did you adopt all of us?" she asked.

--------------

"I feel as if, for now, I've cast off all my worries," said Ziona.

(Spark headed down the steps and appeared in front of Anna.) what the heck i didnt even mean to come hear oh well, Hay Anna. (he said before collapsing from the loss of blood)

"Hi Sp...." Anna's voice broke off as Spark collapsed. She hurried over to him, leaving Melody. "Spark, are you alright?" Anna asked with a panicked tone.

"Get him to the infirmary," said Melody urgently.

"But what about..." started Anna.

"Don't worry about pushing me around. Just help him," said Melody. Anna nodded and headed off with Spark, leaving Melody alone.

"I hope not. I don't want to do anything that would hurt you," said Miles, slowly getting to his feet. "Skye, let's get this over with." Skye gulped and nodded.

"Yeah, I wonder the same thing about Skye. We were discussing that before you came"

"Maybe I should look for the same thing," muttered Skye.