The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"You would think if he didn't sort himself out he'd end up worse, not as a goody-two shoes," sai Skye with a slight smile. "But it is... almost strange that he seems to be acting that way without realising it."

"Yes... You're right. And he always seems shocked or embarrassed when it's pointed out to him. Do you think there's something going on?"

Skye pondered for a moment. "Either the person he was as a young kid was very like his counterpart, and with his memory returning those facets are starting to dominate without him realising it. Or someone's messing with his mind. What better way to make him fight being a good person." Then another thought occurred to Skye.

"Or... when I tried to drain his life-force... I accidentally put a bit of me into him..."

"Kinda like what Miley had done to you. I don't know. That could be part of the reason why he was desperate for you two to be friends"

"Not quite like what Miley did. More like little fragments than anything coherent. But it is just a theory. But you're right, it would explain the friendship part too." Skye suddenly gave a slight giggle.

"If that theory is correct, I hope I didn't copy over any fragments that dealt with Tikal."

"I was thinking the same thing" Dylan said pulling a face. The idea of two foxes acting lovey-dovey over Tikal was not a pleasant thought. "Would there be anyway of finding this out? Besides waiting to see if anything happens?"

"If there was, I would have expected to see some sign by now. But I really don't think it's something we can 'test' for."

"True. But couldn't you use your magic to help him?"

"I don't know. Maybe. It depends on whether I'm right about these fragments. And if I am, how they've... integrated with him. It might be that they could be responsible for the return of his memories," said Skye.

"Then I guess we cant do anything except wait to see if he does end up becoming more like his counterpart. Or you. Or if he's able to sort himself out"

"And be there if he needs help," added Skye. "I should at least talk to him about this."

"You should. It would be the right thing to do"

"I just hope it doesn't backfire horribly," said Skye.

"Backfire horribly? Why? Do you think he won't want to be friends after finding out about that possibility?"

"Well, if the main driving force of our friendship is because I shoved a bunch of myself into his head...." said Skye.

Dylan scratched the back of his head awkwardly

"Well, when you put it like that..." he said. "You didn't do it on purpose though"

"I know. I just hope he understands," said Skye sadly. "And I hope if we do remove those parts he doesn't go back to his old self."

"They were supposed to be here with us. THey aren't .They'll eat the left over later on." said Locke;"Beside, it gives us some time , you , me , and your mother."

--------------------------------------

They were now in the Penthouse."I cannot wait you to show me if this dress is looking as good as i think.

Harmony gave a nervous little smile. "Yes it does," she answered, still a mix of excited and scared at the idea.

----------------

"You won't need to wait long," said Ziona, walking into her bedroom.

"I'm sure he will understand. At least while he still has some of you in him if that's the case" Dylan said. "And yes, hopefully he won't go back to his original self"

Glen decided to be a good boy for once and wait for Ziona OUTSIDE the room.

-------------------------------

"Now now, don't be affraid dear..." said Locke, gently.

"I don't think that would be good for anyone," said Skye. "But... if he's only good because he's got bits of me in him, why am I good?"

-------------

"Ready to go back Zamy?" asked Miles.

-------------

"It just the thrill of all this being new," said Harmony. "The idea of a nice, cosy family lunch, it's just so... so alien to me."

-------------

Ziona changed into one of her new dresses, and gave her hair and tail a quick brush before returning to Glen in the main room.

"What do you think?" she asked, doing a little pirouette.

"Right, let's go," said Miles, smiling as he held on.

"Good question. Why ARE you good?"