The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Ziona.. You learn something you everyday."

------------------------------

"It's..A long story, dear."

"He might have taken some of it's power," said Skye. "Maybe some attempt to try and regain his missing tail."

-------------

"Great. You've missed a lot of interesting stuff here. But first, Zamy and, erm... Miles, have gone a got a nice penthouse flat are planning a housewarming party in a few days. You, Shadow, Crowley and Rouge are all invited," said Melody.

-------------

"I think I should here it," said Harmony.

-------------

"So it would seem," said Ziona

"He could have. But that doesn't explain why he's disappeared completely. Or told me about it."

----

"Miles? I thought he was going to Zone jail? But I'll let them know, thanks. What else has happened then?"

"I hope he hasn't slipped back... Wait, we were planning on helping out Saprk, and come to think of it I haven't seen him or Dylan either," said Skye.

-------------

"Oh boy, you've missed sooooo much," said Melody. "But after Father came back and tried to steal his body, Miles kinda seems to latched onto Zamy as his Mommy. It's... bizarre to see to say the least. Oh, and I'm not gonna be changing my body. Skye... made a rather major mistake with my older's sister's one."

"Maybe you should , indeed...."

--------------------------------

"Now I can't wait to hear 'your' stories, dear.."

"Oh, that's right. They must've gone without you for some reason. At least we know where they are. Do you want a lift?"

---

"Miles chose Zamy as a mother figure? I suppose if it makes him less crazy. And good to hear about you, not so much your sister. Does Skye make a habit of throwing curveballs like this?" joked Hope.

"Well, yes, but we'll need some way to protect us from the heat," said Skye.

-----------

Melody laughed. "Not as much as he used to. He simply forgot that Harmony... uh, that's the name she's chosen for herself... He forgot she had fox DNA in her, and didn't specify a species. So now there's two twin-tailed foxes in the family. As for Miles, yes he seemed to. And even more remarkably, Skye and him seem to be... friends." Melody's voice still held a tone of disbelief.

-----------

"Do you want to tell me?" Harmony asked.

-----------

"I don't have any stories like that," said Ziona.

"Oh, but everyone has funny stories , Ziona." answered back Glen.

----------------------------------

"Of course , sweety, I don't mind at all."

"I'm ready when you are," said Harmony, though slightly impervious.

------------

"I'll need to think about it," said Ziona.

and thus, Red told her everything .

--------------------------------------------

"Of course you do, dear."

Harmony sat crossed legged on the ground, listening to Red's story.

----------------

"Hmm, I already told you my first other zone mission," she pondered.

"And I told you about how I lost my arm."

-------------------------------

Red kept on.

Harmony slumped slightly. "All this time, and I was so wrong about you."

------------

"Yes you did," said Ziona

"So I suppose it's fair game you tell me all these war stories you got while I lay down on your lap eating grapes~." said glen.

------------------------------

"There is nothing wrong about me , dear. I was just trying to do my best for you..."

"I was wrong. I spend four years thinking you had... tried to kill me," said Harmony, starting to sob.

-----------

"Maybe, but talking about it helps me," said Ziona.

"Do as you wish... A cute girl and some grapes are already good enough for me ." said glen before caressing Ziona's cheek. But as the poor lad was done being gentle to his girlfriend , a hand suddenly grabbed him from behind ."Woah !"

---------------------------------------------------

"It's...Come here dear." Red opened her arm for Harmony.

"I'm guessing a hazmat suit won't cut it?"

---

"That's an unfortunate mishap. I suppose it could have been a lot worse. And Miles and Skye becoming friends is just crazy).

"Not at all. I might be able to cast something to protect us, but it will still feel like we're inside an oven," said Skye.

------------

"I know, right! I still don't get it myself. And it's not just friends, I don't think Skye is even suspicious of Miles now. I'm... kinda worried about him," said Melody.

Glen fell on his back ."Who did that ? It's hard enough to have quality time with my little fox ! I don't need someone to.. Oh." Before Glen was an Angry Looking Honey who instantly saw her Mistake.

"Oh My !! i'm sorry glen..." she helped him back on his feet."Hello Zoey , how are you doing today ? I'm sorry about what Ijust did . I though it was my glen trying to run away with another girl...."

(ooc: Message to Spark the next time he's here - Please post, I'm kinda waiting on you here. As is Skye

And question to Skye - If he doesn't come on soon, should we carry on?)

(ooc: First, sorry Locke, but I completely didn't see your post. I'm really sorry.

Second, I'm not sure we can move on Dylan. I have no idea what's going on. Only Spark knows.)

Harmony hesitated for a moment, then moved in to hug Red. She started crying heavily.

--------------

Ziona grinned. "Not a problem Honey, but maybe you should learn what the two of us look like from the back," she joked.

(ME) hay im here sorry for the wait guys

(Spark barely managed to get his hand out of the water, he gave Miles a tail and Dylan a pair of wings. he channeled some electrical energy and shocked the water hoping to destroy the sprayers.)

Miles steeped back, covering his face with his arm to protecting him from the sparks.

"I'm guessing these forms are countered by water?" he asked.

(Spark fell to the ground but didnt get up.) yah if you get hit by water the fire around you well disapate andthe heat of the water well cook you.

"Having wings feels weird" Dylan thought to himself

"Well, since I didn't come here to be cooked, I'll try to stay away from water" he then said