The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I'm... still thinking," confessed the Fox Melody. She looked back toward the shrine. "There's... something I need to do first."

"Say goodbye. My old body... it's... still alive," said Fox Melody

The Fox Melody nodded and began walking up the stairs, unsteadily due to being unused to the weight and movement of her tails.

"What's wrong?" asked the younger Melody.

"All what?" asked the younger Melody.

"Name change, body change, issues- okay. not issues...."

Melody laughed. "Don't worry. It'll all settle down soon. Then you can just forget it ever happened."

"Maybe you shouldn't have come to the shrine," said the younger Melody.

The Fox Melody had reached the top of the shrine, and was kneeling down next to her old body.

----------------

"Maybe it will be less crazy from now on," said the younger Melody to Berry.

----------------

"No need to rush, what's the worst that could happen," said Ziona. "Actually, with everything that has been going on... Let's go."

"Skye." first of all, she slapped him."WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SWEARING ?" Then she hugged him."I'm so glad you are alright."

"OW! B-but Mom... I h-had just turned my sister into a f-fox," said Skye cradling his cheek before being hugged. "Thank's Mom. I.. think we're all alright now. Maybe this was for the best."

Zamy nodded amd teleported them to the Master Emerald. Zamy raised an eyebrow when she saw the fox. "What's happened now?" she asked.

"Maybe the same thing happened to Skye that happened to his father," suggested Ziona looking around. "Uh, no, wait a second, that's him with his foster-mom."

"That's Melody," said Anna speaking up from behind them. "Skye... made a little mistake with her new body."

Zamy sighed. "That doesn't surprise me, we're magnets for mishaps. But it's ok, her body looks fine and seems to function well. It could be a lot worse."

"Uh.... I wish I could Berry, but so much crazy stuff happens around here that I can't," said the younger Melody.

-------------

"Oh yes it could be," said Anna. "And she seems happy with it... wait..." Anna walked over to the Fox Melody when she noticed she was crying.

"I'm... I'm okay," said the Fox Melody as she looked down at her old body. "It's just that, in some ways... This is the second time I've... died..."