The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Skye and Miles looked at the other three.

"So, Melody was sleeping on the casket all night," began Skye.

"She has some magic of her own," continued Miles.

"The body is practically the same as hers as far as genetics go," added Skye.

"So it was drawing from her magic, speeding up the process," finished Miles.

-----------

"Both those work as well. Now we just need to work out which Guardian fits which label," said melody laughing.

------------

Ziona made her way to the kitchen and, finding it empty, helped herself to breakfast then started heading to the basement. "If the young chief isn't here that's where he'll be," she said to Glen. On the way she found Zamy.

"Good morning Zamy. Breakfast is still warm in the kitchen if you want some. How is your young charge doing and..." Ziona voice became more serious, "how are you holding up?"

"Good morning Ziona. How was your evening? I'm holding up ok all things considered, had sone breakfast earlier. Miles seems to be happy though he had a terrible nightmare, that I just hope isn't a repressed memory."

"I had a pretty pleasant evening once all the kids were in bed," said Ziona. "Darn, that makes me sound like a parent. Good to hear you're holding up, but you're worried his nightmare was a repressed memory?" Ziona asked.

"You're not yet luckily," she joked before getting serious. "But yes, his nightmare was Scourge and his Uncle forcing him to... kill his mother. I doubt that happened exactly like that, but it could be they did it, and his nightmare is a manifestation of guilt at not having saved her. It's a wild theory I know."

"I guess that makes sense. Would it have affected the body in any way though?"

Kayl and Berry laughed, then Berry said, "I know WHO insane is," giving Kayl a stare and Kayl getting up to start a wrestling match.

Berry smiled and looked at Melody, "Any problem if you move your wheelchair a bit fast?"

"Doubt it," said Skye, "It's taking magic from herself. If anything, it would have made the body even closer to her own."

-----------

"Go ahead," grinned Melody.

-----------

Ziona face took on a look of concern. "It's certainly not a direct memory, as Scourge has only been around for a few months, so it would have been Sonic in a memory. But your 'wild' theory sounds worryingly unwild. Even if he didn't witness the death, if he thought Sonic or his Uncle had a hand in it, espeally his uncle as he seemed to want access to the boy, he might still be feeling guilt."

"I know. And I can't get any answers as we sent Crowley off to hunt his uncle down and eliminate him. I doubt I could contact them now. Maybe his death will at least bring some closure, if not much."

"Maybe his Uncle will politely explaine to Crowley what happened," said Ziona, is a disbelieving tone of voice. "But unless Miles get's all his memories back, we won't know."

(Ooc: I guess All we have to wait for is Shadow writing Crowley's part , then.)

Glen simply nodded.

--------------------------------------

Berry laughed and pushed Melody's wheelchair very fast, as Kayl chased her, going through the corridor.

"I guess that's a relief. So I guess we better start moving it"

"I'm sure he will get them back, I just don't know how long it'll take," said Zamy.

----

The two Shadow's had reached the last settlement, the others having been totally deserted.

"If he isn't hear, then things get much more difficult. But be on your guard, apparently he is a master of illusion," said Crowley.

"Indeed. No wonder it looks so simple and bare then," remarked his younger self.

(ooc: thank you shadow . No need to make The crowleys wait any longer)

As the crowleys were walking inside the settlement , a form hidden in the darkness was smiling broadly . "Such an interesting situation . Two chaos weilder ,coming in my domain ? It's too good to be true . I'll make good use of that present , My gods..."

"I don't see him around here," said the younger one.

"Relax Shadow, if he's here he'll make himself known soon enough," reassured Crowley.

"Sounds like an idea Dylan. But I should find my family. They should all be here for this." Skye pasued and looked at Miles. "Here," he said handing Miles the Extreme Gear summoning braclet. "You're need is greater than mine."

"What's this?" asked Miles.

"It'll let you summon an Extreme Gear. Given you.... welll, it'll give you a chance to fly again. And if Dylan has one too, then you could use the boards to carry the casket," said Skye. He started heading out the basement.

"I'll be right back as soon as I've found everyone," he called back.

-------------

Melody whooped happily as she was pushed along the corridors. Sure it wasn't as fast as she used to be, but for now it was fast enough.

-------------

"With luck sooner rather than later," said Ziona. "Especially if they're giving him nightmares."

I'll help carry it to.(he called out to Skye.)here this well make it easier for you to control it. (he said holding out a pair of shoes.)

Berry was running, but she was soon tired, slowly her feet rose and her tails took over, and she was flying.

"Not fair.," Kayl shouted,

Dylan summoned his board

"I'm all set"

Skye was wandering Haven looking for his family.

------------

Miles looked at the shoes.

"What do they do?" he asked, summoning the board.

------------

"Wheeeeeee!" Melody was having a great time.

Berry laughed, "But majority likes this!" she shouted.

Kayl groaned, and said, "Have fun then! I'll just spend some time in library!"

The shoes give you more grip on the board.

For now , Merlin decided to stay in the shadow . Let them come to him , the defenses he set up would trap them in soon enough....

Not finding anyone, Skye started heading for Anna's room.

-------------

"Thanks," said Miles uncertainly as he took the shoes and replaced his boots. He felt a little odd, as if he was casting aside even more of who'd he'd been.

-------------

"Aww, c'mon Kayl. We can still race," called Melody.