The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Oh. Okay" Dylan said taking the sheet and going to the other side

"Once the sigils are in place we can put the prepared blood inside, then I'll channel magic through the sigils which will form the new body," explained Skye.

Dylan started carefully carving the symbols. He was happy that he was helping Melody get the new body. Plus doing stuff helped in keeping his mind of the pain in his arm

"Just make sure you get the as correct as possible," said Skye. "Otherwise you might give Melody green hair or something!"

"No matter. I've got some clothes at a hotel to grab but that's it," said Zamy, reaching the bottom floor and heading to the receptionist.

"Oh don't worry, with this Zamy girl around, he'll have a lot on this plate."

-----------------------------

"I think we're both travelling light," said Miles smiling.

-----------

"I don't think he's thinking about her like that," said Anna. "Though I'll grant you it is a distraction."

"Oh, I wouldn't want to do that" Dylan called back half joking

Zamy talked with the receptionist and after signing a mountain of forms identifying her snd Miles as the occupants, and being told the details of and agreeing to the monthly payments, was given the key. "Ok Miles, I've got the key. Let's head up."

"I wasn't talking about a crush. But I think miles might wind up seeing the poor girl as a motherly figure."

Berry returned the high five when Kayl came with two big bags.

"I HATE CLOTHES"

Melody caught the ha;f-joke in Dylan's voice.

"You want me to have green hair? Is this to get me back for me teasing you?"

------------

Melody laughed at Kayl's shouted frustration. "That's what you get for offering to pack," she joked.

------------

Miles gave an excited cry then started dancing around Zamy. "So, what do we need for the place then?" he asked.

-----------

Anna was silent for a moment, thinking. "I think he already does actually. You saw the way he folows her, and they way he told you off. But I can't see Zamy being unaware of that. It's my fault in a way. I brought back memories of his mother with that photograph, and with Zamy being there he must have formed some kinda link between the two in his head."

"I hope this cop will be able to stop miles before thing are going too far ... Didn't that glen-guy said Something about a potentiel care-taker ?"

Berry giggled then offered to help Kayl.

Kayl sat down, "at last..." she sighed.

"Just be careful to ghet it right Dylan. You wouldn't want to make me angry now!" teased Melody.

----------

"I really wish I could help," said Melody to Kayl and Berry.

----------

Miles laughed. "Yeah. I'm a little short right now. And I don't think my Moebius wardrobe would be suitable!"

----------

"I think he did, but that is in the hands of the Zone Cops," said Anna. "And if Zamy thinks she can handle him..."

Berry smiled, bringing the luggage near Melody, "let's check out which clothes are the best!" She smiled.

Kayl sighed, "I'd rather slee- OH MY GOD, WHAT A CUTE SKIRT!"

Melody fought not to burst out laughing. She tried to cover her mouth with her hands, but it wasn't enough. Instead she buried her face into her pillow to muffle the laughter.

After heading up to lock the door, Zamy had an idea. "You know we could just do it online and get it delivered. It'll save a bit of hassle. Up to you."

Locke rolled his eyes, saying nothinhg.

----------------------

"Then, we got ourselve a new mother."

Melody managed to compose herself. "Alright, alright! Whew, I need to breath... where were we?"

-----------------

"On...line?" asked Miles, given Moebius didn't have that service. "You mean you can order cloths via computer? That sounds... handy I guess. Let's go with that."

-----------------

"We'll see," said Anna, a little uncertain.

"I was being sarcastic." Kayl reassured,

"Riiiigggghhhhtttttttt." Berry said, laughing again,

(Spark went back to his wolf/phoenix transformation. He new that he would need the training for tomorrow.)