The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

'Those are some amusing ideas Hope,' Melody thought, partially to agree, and partially to remind Hope not to think loudly.

"That... almost doesn't sound like her," said Anna. "From what I heard she wasn't that nice even to her friends."

"Oh sorry. I'll try to be quiet," thought Hope.

"I think it was a combination of fear, attraction and the knowledge that treating me well would mean I'd stay around. And as she knew no one would be a better bodyguard than I, she wanted to keep it that way."

"It must have worked as she was still alive in my time," said Skye.

'Don't worry about it, but we need to be careful in situations like this!' thought Melody.

"I know. I'll be careful," thought Hope.

"Yes that's right. I had no plans on leaving or crossing her so I'd still be in her employ. With Anna here perhaps she'll declare herself ruler now."

"She already is ruler," said Anna, confused. "Well, not officially. Some people still think Scourge should be charge. But Alicia is more or less ruler now."

"Uh, she wouldn't have been in a month or two," piped up Skye. "So, yeah, things have kinda changed...."

'Sorry. Didn't mean to harp on," thought Melody.

"Bah , no big deal ."Said Young Red."If she is still mad at me when I go back , I'll pay a 'tribute' in her honor. That ough to calm her down ."She explained."Because if there one thing she has in common with Scourge , It's her high Ego ."

---------

Glen Kissed Back."And I've never been so happy to have a real real reason to leave the Army ."He said .

Kayl murmured, "Berry, tell me, what did he say?"

Berry wasn't answering, just crying away.

Kayl understood and joined the sob, "It'll be...fine."

"Big ego seems to be a common trait with Moebians," said Melody, looking pointedly at Skye.

"Wha...? Are you seriously saying I've got a big ego?" asked Skye.

"Whatever made you think I was talking about you?" asked Melody innocently.

------------

"We'll make this work," promised Ziona. "NO matter what it takes, we'll make this work."

Kayl got up, looked at Berry and said, "We've to find your brother, if something happens to HIM, we'll be alone."

With that she turned to Ziona and said, "Time travelling isn't illegal here, right?"

Tikal laughed a bit.

-------

"I know ."Said Glen."But for now, we aren't there . Let's ... not forget about it , but let's not have it control our lives."

"That's what I meant, official ruler. And Melody is right. I know I have a large ego. Of course, mine's justified."

"Of course."Said Older Red ."You are soooo flawless, Ah ah ah."

"Looks at all the good it did to them." Said Old red , smirking .

Skye was blushing thanks to Melody's joke and Tikal's laugh. Anna was glancing between Red and Crowley, not sure who to side with.

----------------

"Yes. One day at a time," replied Ziona. "I wonder how the newcomers are doing?"

(ooc: Sorry Eliza, but Ziona and Glen are in a different room from Berry and Kayl)

Locke was finally able to hail a waitress

----------------

"Good to see you are pulling your head out of the water ."Said Glen,"Well, we can alway go and see them, don't you think ?"

"Dear, If I was , I would find life to be horribly boring ."answered back Old Red.

Skye and Melody gave there orders, leading Melody to randomly blurt something out.

----------

"Trying to, at least," replied Ziona. She walked over to Berry and Kayl door, and knocked gently.

Kayl opened the door to show Berry crying miserably and Kayl having tears on eyes herself.

"It's going to be alright Zionna." said Glen."Don't worry." And then he saw The two girls."Oh my... what happenned ? it isn't because of me, right ?"

-----------------------------

"aww, thank you Crowley, I won't forget that." Said Old Red.

Kayl went looked back at Berry, "Of course not." She said sadly, "Her fiance is executed, and soon enough, some of her friends may too. We have to do something." She said very softly, "Berry won't be able to get over this quickly, I know that."