The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"They are very strong... I mean, what can you do when the entire country is in search for you. Yes, they have abilities. And... I as well as they came from past..."

"And will they even try to listen to us?" Said Glen.

-------------------------

"Do that Anna. how many people are invited ?" Asked Locke.

"And will they even try to listen to us?" Said Glen.

-------------------------

"Do that Anna. how many people are invited ?" Asked Locke.

"Nope. They will think of you as a danger and probably sew you too. I wonder how my younger bother might be, it hope they don't blame him..." Berry said, looking around. "What year is this, again?"

"I don't know. I'm guessing everyone!" said Anna.

--------------

While waiting for Hope's response, Melody went looking for Crowley to invite him as well.

-------------

"More time travel," Ziona sighed. "I think we should ask Skye to do some more paradox protection. Have to admit I don't know the year as far as the Prime Zone is concerned."

"That's a nice idea. I'm sure she'll love it." thought Hope.

Crowley was sitting in usual chair in a state of thought.

"I think I should go from here, I am only bringing trouble to the time and place- this is my problem..." Berry said with a guilty tone.

'See if there's a cake shop open nearby,' suggested Melody, 'then I can run and make the order while everyone is getting ready'.

She walked up to Crowley. "Hi there. Sorry to interrupt but Anna is wanting to have a group dinner for everyone. And you know she'll love it if you were there."

---------------

"Something happening in the wrong place is my business," said Ziona, putting on her 'professional cop' voice. "I don't usually deal with time, but it won't be the first occasion."

"But... I? I want to go back to my time, let them punish me... Can you arrange that, because I don't want any kind of trouble..." Berry asked.

"But it's not your fault.." Said Glen."First, we find the real culprit, then you'll be able to go back."

--------------------

"Everyone? That's a lot of people...."

"If you need help, his name is Lucian. My brother and I stayed under his father's care when my father was given the life imprisonment when he killed my mom... And, uh, well everyone thinks I know where he and his father went after they stole the gem..." Berry said, a bit embarrassed

Hope went to the balcony and looked around, spotting a cake shop just down the road. "I think I see one not too far away," she thought.

"Very well I'll come," replied Crowley.

"Well, out family and friends," replied Anna. "Which I think means," she paused for a moment, "...about a dozen?" she finished a little uncertain.

--------------

"Thank you, Anna will be delighted I'm sure!" said Melody.

'Great, if it's open I'll head right there,' said Melody, walking back over to Hope.

--------------

"Yeah, you're really not as out of place here as you think!" said Ziona. "I'm sorry about what happened, but we need to foucs on a soluation right now. If this cave is in the past, how do we get there?"

"Alright. go then." Said Locke.

----------------------------

"Looks like we are in for yet another adventure."Said Glen.

"But I said I don't want trouble for the both of you or anyone! I don't want any violence, if I agree for the punishment this all will stop." Berry said.

"Yet another reason to do so." Sadi Glen."We aren't going to look the other way when an innocent is being punished."

"But...I? I don't have anyone behind and in front of me either, no one who cares for me. I don't have a reason to live, either." Berry reasoned.

"Not anymore."Said Glen."We are ..or at least I am here."

Anna smiled, then ran off to make the booking.

----------

Melody looked where Hope was point. "Yep, I see it. Right, I'll just run straight down so Anna doesn't see me. Take care of this will you," said Melody handing Hope her tiara. "I daren't run without it. I lost my favorite one doing that."

---------

"Don't worry. Helping people in distress. It's what we do, no matter the consequences."

"Thank you, once again, but I hope nothing too bad happens... Well, what to do now?" Berry asked in her normal clumsy way.

Locke sat down, waiting for anna to come back when she'd be done.

-----------------

"What to do? first, we gain as much information as we can. Then, we'll see from there." Said Glen.

"What else do you want?" Berry stood up, dizzy again, "I swear I won't ever do time travel..."