The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Don't think this will last forever." Said Red, as the score was getting tigher .

"Actually I was meaning a 100% transformation, not just the voice," said Melody.

Skye looked at Hope. "I guess you find idea's like that a bit weird?" he asked.

-----------------

"Good. Otherwise this could get awkward with each of us trying to eat the other!"

"Even for a joke?" asked Melody. Skye gave a sigh.

"That's the downside of growing up with magic. What other people think of weird, unusual or creepy, kinda becomes normal. That's something I think Melody still has to learn."

"Yes, It's a good idea we avoided that." Said Glen."Anyways, what would you want to do now?"

------------------------------

"Magic is a strange thing." Said Tikal,"but technology isn't really better..."

"It's not specifically you doing it, more just the general concept that someone can. I mean, your identity is one of the few things you can ever really own. And I'd say given the amount of tech I'm involved with I'm probably not one to talk about objective normality."

"Well, if you want a bright side Hope, it's almost completely impossible to use magic to become a perfect copy of someone. And if they're that powerful worrying about being copied is the least of your problems. Unless you yourself are involved in the ritual."

"At least with tech you have an idea when you're in danger or not," said Skye to Tikal. "Tech needs machine and tools to do anything. Magic just needs will."

-------------

"Do we have to 'do' anything?" asked Ziona.

"Thanks Melody. That's good to know. Heck I suppose it's easier to do it technologically than magically."

Tikal listened and understood what Skye said. She nodded in agreement.

------------------------

"No really . We don't need to "Do" anything , in fact." Said Glen.

Melody pondered. "Creating a perfect robot double is probably a lot easier than a perfect transformation. Then again, it means you need to rely on and build the robot, rather than transforming yourself."

"Is it just me or is the talk getting rather heavy?" asked Skye to the table.

--------------

"Then that's what I want," said Ziona.

"My dear uncle has done that a few times actually. And sorry Skye, it seems I have a habit as of late of getting into heavy discussions."

"Get you're magic refined a bit and you can probably given your uncle a shock he'd never expect," said Melody. "And Skye, if we want to have a talk on magic verses technology, why shouldn't we?"

Skye mouth opened slightly but he seemed unable to come up with an answer.

"I suppose the fact that nothing good really happened to us all recently is to blame then?" Asked Tikal.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Alright, I don't mind a single." Said Glen.

"Good point. If I get good enough with it I'm sure Shadow might want my help as some point. It'll be nice to see the like on the Doctor's face."

"Recently? If you mean the last few hours Tikal maybe," said Skye.

"Now you just need to come up with some cunning magical plan!"

------------

"Pardon?" asked Ziona

"well, before your coming, thing weren't really better." Said Tikal." And not just loose ends, like some might say."

--------------------------

"Nothing Zionna." Said Glen." Just enjoy the moment, Like we both should."

------------------------------

Red finally got back on her feet and was on a tie with crowley."Well, feeling my breath on your neck now, little one?"

"Might want to save off planning until you know if there's a type of magic you have a real knack for," suggested Melody. "My magical strength is generally blasting things. Skye's is summoning objects and transformation rituals."

"I'm actually not sure what you mean Tikal," replied Skye.

---------------

"I will Glen."

"I'll be sure to wait, don't worry," said Hope.

---

"Not at all. I'm quite sure I'll win."

"Once we get back to the hotel we can write out a little beginners spell book for you, with all the different types so you can find out what comes easiest for you. But right now, I've got some ice cream to demolish!"

Anna looked around to see that, aside from Melody, everyone had finished their dessert.

"Where are we going to now?" she asked.

"Well," said Melody, putting her spoon down again, "I thought after this we all head to the arcade for a bit. Then we dump Skye there..."

"HEY!"

"...while the girls go shopping and get Anna some new clothes. And Tikal as well, if you want try out some modern styles."

"Oh.. okay, I'll wait at the arcade then!"

"It's...better you don'tt know Skye...." Said Tikal. (ooc: She got to be the unwilling witness of many years of war and destruction, so, I guess it's understandable....) "New style? what would you mean?"

-------------------------------------------

"So dylan, what now?" asked Locke."you seem a little ... out of here today."

---------------------------------

"Thank you Zionna." Said Glen as he snuggled her a little.

------------------------------------

"always the confident one."

"I see Tikal," replied Skye.

"Great you agree," Melody said to Hope, then she lent in to whisper. "But I think we'll skip the aug reality this time. I'm not sure Anna could cope with it." Then Mleody turned back to Tikal.

"Well, you don't have to if you don't want to, but your dress is... a bit old fashioned. If you want something a bit more modern looking, you can. And, if you are going to be spending time out here, you are gonna need more than one change of cloths!" Melody pointed out.