The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I see a Room for you crowley." said red."And I know you can be a part of it."She smiled."There was a time where you were all that I had . I haven't forgotten this time crowley."

"Hope? You're not to far ahead of us are you?" called out Melody. Skye looked back to make sure Tikal was following, and smiled at her.

-----------------

"This is such a wonder mome..." Ziona was interrupted by a shrill beeping coming from one of her pockets. "Oh for the love of..." she muttered, pulling out her communicator.

Tikal smiled back.

-------------------------

(ooc: You got me on this one. I was asking myself which character I would use to make the story going on in fact.....)

"Zionna? What's going on?" Asked Glen.

"I'm here Melody. Just follow the sound of my voice."

"Indeed. But times have changed. I am not well suited to the life you have now I need to do something. While my profession hasn't changed, the targets have. I'm best suited to this line of work, for better or for worse. But don't worry, I'll still be here, always, you can be sure of that."

"I'm not asking you to stop all of a sudden. i just want you to reconsider your way of working." Said red."there is so much you can do for this place, and so it can do for you..." she put her head on his shoulder"just...don't feel like I'm leaving you... i told you : there are only two men in my life, and you are one of them."

"Then, how about this one?" Asked locke, showing a bar.

"I can hear you. Hold on, we're coming," called back Melody, and soon the kids were in the next area. "There you are."

------------

"Oh I don't believe it," exclaimed Ziona as the screen on her communicator changed. "Paperwork. Darn paperwork! Why they sent it over the emergency channel I've no idea."

Locke opened the door.

-----------------------------------

Glen took the communicator, and turned it off."you can always do that later on." Said Glen."I'm sure we'll be able to come up with a nice story to tell to your higher up."

"What is the composition of your world like?" Knuckles asks Astraea.

"Considering the air elemental have taken to the sky. The land is split evenly between the 3 of us." Astraea says, referring to earth, water, and fire.

"Well, you're in for a surprised then. 70% of this world is covered by water. We're safe up here, however on the main land. I shudder to think of his abilities with all that ocean around is. Chaos has taken advantage to that once before."

Kali and Astraea look to Chaos who gives them another blank stare.

"Where have you been? I've been waiting for ages!" replied Hope with a grin on her face.

------

"I know that. It's just going to require some adjustment first."

"Hence my Upsetting stance." Said Spectre. "He must be watching us at the moment, which is why i cannot tell you where to go..... you will have to follow me."

------------------------------------------

"I'll be there to help you."

"Had an argument with a door," Melody replied, matching Hope's grin.

--------------

"Yeah, I can't see why it's that important. It's just the stuff officially re-locating Mina, or Anna or whatever she calls herself."

The group nods and follows behind Spectre. Trigun backs up into the jungle and walks away. "A crafty one, that rodent is. It seems I'll have to reconsider my approach." he says, morphing into water once more and slowly dissapearing.

"so here we are" said locke." to say that not so long ago, we were fighting each other...."

------------------------------------

"let's leave her be for now." said glen. " funny how no one called you about me..."

--------------------------------------

Spectre felt another presence, which suddenly disapeared. "it seem that i'll have to be more careful...."

"Or Dylan for that matter," pondered Ziona. "Maybe because you're not minors? Or you haven't officially called this Zone your new home."

Hope laughed. "That's an odd thing to pick a fight with. I wonder what this area is like."

------

"Thank you Red."

"Actually, it does seem like a long tome ago when that happened"

"So what of this land holds volcanoes and open lava?" Astraea asks, walking along."

"There are none." Knuckles replies. "Any volcanoes are either dormant mountains, or undersea, still developing. The main land is mostly nature, besides the deserts and Eggman empire."

"Eggman empire?" Kali questions

"It's our villain of this world, he wishes to turn everything into robots and rule over the land. Typically we fight for our lives against him everyday, however he's been quiet for a while. There are other enemies out there, but they seem to keep to themselves most of the time."

"Merely a few weeks in fact "Said locke.

------------------------

"Home is where the heart is." Said Glen."And right , it's you."

-----------------------------

Red smiled at crowley, and play a bit with his chest fur

--------------------------------

"actually, Eggman's last attack was yesterday." said spectre " but compared to before, these are merely skirmishes."

"I know. I never got a chance to ask the door what it was playing at."

(ooc: what horror setting haven't we used? Everything that springs to mind is outdoors)

-------------

"You better hope I don't get recalled then, unless you like having a crick in your neck from everything being sideways."

"Only a few weeks. It's felt like more than that"

(OOC We could do something outside, or sci fi perhaps?)

Hope just laughed at Melody's comment.

-------

"Well this is severely damaging my intimidation factor." joked Crowley.