The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"You really needed a rest skye." Said Tikal , Helping skye to get up."It's my turn to help now."

-------------

"Ah yes , about that...... thing were special ....I got sloppy unfortunaly ." Said Red."It happen from tile to time ...."

(Ooc: Red never really killed Jack . but she wasn't about to say it out loud.)

---------

"Hum , for me, it will just be today." Said Glen."Then we'll have to compromise."

"Thanks Tikal," Skye gasped, legs wobbling slightly as he stood.

--------------

"I would criticise, but my last job didn't go smoothly either. Never trust anyone from the Prime Zone Red. They'll break a deal faster than we will."

"I... Thank you Hope. I won't let you down, I promise."

--------------

"Aww! Compy-myses are boooorrrring! But we can argue later. You gonna dance now, right?"

"Don't worry, I'm here." Saud Tikal.

-------

"Hum, my bet is that you worked with the wrong people."Said Red." I never get this kind of problem when I do that." Se kept on,"And did you got too greedy again ?"

---------

"I guess so ..." Said Glen.

"We can't rest for long. I got a horrible feeling something bad is gonna happen." Skye looked as if he was ready to take off again right then and there, despite being too tired to stand properly. His legs gave way slightly.

--------------

"Given what the job was, it was a bargain price!," Mina replied, then again looked a little surprised. "But speaking of payments, I'm surprised you recognised me. Isn't this the first time you've seen me with these colours?"

"What I would give for this carriage to land RIGHT NOW!" exclaimed Melody.

-------------

Ziona gave a cheer and started dancing around Glen, calling "C'mon, c'mon!" at him.

"Skye , no." Said Tikal."You won't be of use if you cannot even walk alone ."

--------------

"I still think that money or any other payment would have been less...possible to break." Said Red."the prime zoner tend to see us as the bad ones , execpted for the alternate version of their bad guys apperently...... that's why I try to get grossly overpaid with money : less risky and harder to track. other precious things works too ! and at last resort, experimental weapons or thing I couldn't get my had on our own zone...."

Red then answered mina's question ." Because friends always recognise each other , that's why."She said With a warm smile.

---------------

"Aww, look at her go ." Said Glen happily."I'm going to have difficulties saying No."

"Come on... there. Finally!" Dylan said before turning it on again. I'm back! You said something about it flying? That might explain both that and why I can't find you anymore"

"But... But I can't just sit here and do nothing," said Skye distressed.

----------------------

"Money's alright, but there's some things you just can't buy with money. Certain types of power for example," replied Mina with a grin. She then gave a matching warm smile. "We're friends alright, I bet you didn't imagine meeting up again like this!"

"Dylan? Good to hear you again. We were flying but it looks like we're going down. But if your on a tropical isl;and it might be difficult to reach you." Melody lowered her voice and whispered to Hope. "The moment we land, we're gonna run okay? Hold on tight, just like last time."

(ooc: Thinking about this, if Hope agrees to run with Melody, her being scared might lead them to meeting Shadow, as Shadow would make Hope feel safer, and the dream is still working for them at the moment.)

---------------------

"Just go for it, she's not going to give up until you do."

"Yeah, I don't know exactly where I am either, so reaching me might be difficult." Dylan said. "But I can try to find you"

"Skye."Tikal gave him a kiss on the forehead."You cannot do anything right now . But later , you will. overdoing it won't help matters at all."

-----------------

"You'll never change , don't you?" Said Red."Ever the ambitious one." She laughed.

----------------

"Well, just for today then." said Glen.

"You're right Tikal," said Skye, sitting back down. "I only wish they'll be okay wherever they are now. For that matter, where are we?"

---------------

Mina laughed as well. "Of course, ambition keeps life interesting. But I wouldn't say I'll never change. Never saw myself as a parent, though I did want to be."

The carriage landed softly on the ground, and Melody tensed. "Get ready," she whispered to Hope. "3... 2... 1... GO!" Melody shot off, taking Hope with her.

"MELODY! WAIT!" called Mina in panic.

Melody opened her radio again. "Dylan, we're on the move but on the ground. Once we're safe I'll stop if you can't get a track on us while moving. And see if you can contact Skye, he was with us earlier. Oh &$£*(! It's hard to run in this Darn dress!"

--------------

"I'm sure she'll be grateful to you for it."

"MELODY!" Shouted Red."WHAT DID I SAID ABOUT CURSING?"

Red saw Mina."huh ... MELODY , come back please !" She decided to fly after them ."You coming or what?" She said Toward mina.

-----------

"I'm not sure ....." Said Tikal."But this place does seems to be very calm , and peaceful,"

----------

"Fine , fine . I'm going to dance Zionna."

"If you can just give m an indication of where you are, I should be able to find you." Dylan said. "As for Skye, I'll try to contact him, but I can only contact one at a time. Does he have a radio?"

"Yeah. Almost like the exact place you want to stop and take a breather in."

-------------

"I'm... I'm coming Red. I don't know what's come over her." Mina looked at her friend as she began running after the girls. "But since when have you told her off for swearing?"

---------------------

"I dunno where we are Dylan. There's a forest ahead, but that's all I know. If I find more out, I'll say. As for Skye, he's Skye. He'll probably have a dozen radios on him, even in that getup he's wearing. The two of you together might be able to get a multi-connection going for the radios." Melody took a deep breath, hearing Red but not obeying, and turned to Hope.

"The trees in the forest will negate Red's advantage. As for Mom," Melody grinned, "I always wanted to find out who was faster."

-----------------

"YAY! Thank's Glen, thank's Glen," Ziona squealed with delight.

"And talking of sugar highs," Ziona's father commented, shaking his head slightly.

"Well, it can't be really far off from Castle Prower, but it can't be too close either." Dylan said as he started looking around using the computer. "Here's one that might fit. And there's the carriage. Good. Right now to find you... hold on , there's Red and... is that Mina?"

"I sure hope you are," said an anxious Hope

Not too far away, Shadow noticed a large flock of birds flying towards him overhead, with more startled ones quickly following suit. He knew something was coming, and came to a stop, awaiting the arrival of this unseen presence.

"Probably..." Said Tikal.

---------------------------------

"It's .... a rather long story." Said Red."I'd love tellig you about this , but probably later .Now let's go!" before flying away.

-------------

"Well .Let's go dancing then...." Said Glen.

"Hold on," said Skye, starting to fiddle with his radio-watch. "I'll see if I can get a signal on this to call them."

-------------------

"Yes. I just prey we catch them before something happens to them."

---------------

"Yeah Dylan , both my Mom's are following us. But there's something weird about them, I'm not sure what. I... Yikes!" Melody sketched to a halt when she saw someone standing on front of her.

"Shadow?" she asked, bemused. A moment later, Mina emerged from the woods, asking the exact same question, but with a slight edge of hostility. She glanced at the kids and her face became full of worry, not for herself, but for the girls.

"Melody, Hope. Step away from him, he's dangerous," said Mina, a slight note of panic in her voice.

--------------

Ziona began happily dancing away to the music.

Dylan was watching what was happening. And knew he had try and contact Skye about it. Then he found there was another signal. Probably not meant for him, but he answered anyway

"Hello? Is someone there?"

"Alright ." Said Tikal. Technology isn't her strong point , so she decided to let skye take care of this .

--------------

"Shadow?" Said Red."Mina, You are telling me you worked with shadow?" She started to laugh ."Really ! That's ridiculous." She put her hand on mina's shoulder."Don't worry Mina , 'uncle shadow' Won't hurt Melody, or her friend for that matter."

------------

Glen simply accompagned Zionna . But it's harder to dance with someone , when you are twice his size.

Shadow saw Melody and Hope and laughed to himself. "Hi there. I thought things were going to take a wrong turn, but you aren't exactly harbingers of doom." Hope ran towards Shadow and hugged him. Shadow then saw and heard Mina.

"I guess my fears weren't totally unfounded after all. So much for a nice relaxing dream."

Skye gave a start as his radio burst into life. "Dylan? Is that you? Great, you've got eye's and ears everywhere don't you? Do you know where Melody and Hope are?"

-----------------

"Mo.... Red's right Mom. Shadow's on our side," said Melody. Mina looked horrified at Melody's and Red's words, possibly even close to tears. She shrugged off Red's hand.

"What has Shadow done to all of you? You can't believe he won't hurt you? He tried to kill me last time we met."

"What?" exclaimed Melody with shock. "You tried to KILL Mom?"

(ooc: you know, this scene seems familiar somehow... ;) )

-------------------

Despite the height difficulty, Ziona was enjoying herself immensely, and kept egging Glen on.

Red sighed...."You tend to get into these kind of situation everytime Mina...." Said Red ."Seriously , you are the queen and I'm more socialy able than you...."

"Thing is , he kinda helped when I was in trouble . He is one of the good guys after all. mostly ." She took some time to think."Here is my bet , knowing you : You worked with him to kill someone , and You wanted a part of his power as a form of payment , right ? That was really greedy of you Minnie..."

---------

"I guess that could be worse Zionna."