The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Skye shuddered. "I really hope it's not Father. That would make it a kidnap."

----------------

Melody jumped a little as the watch-radio on her wrist gave a sudden burst of static. She examined it, and discovered it was receiving a signal.

"Hello? Anyone there?" she asked into the radio.

---------------

"When you've seen enough weird stuff in the different zones, stupid isn't really a word that can be applied anymore."

"Who knows? is he really evil? Look at your mother..." Said Tikal.

------------------------------------------------------------

"I have seen my part of crazy things, so I believe you."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Red didn't really wanted to believe what she saw, But Melody was indeed there . She decided to hop on the carriage . "Hope?"

Hope was looking around in total disbelief. This wasn't physically possible. Now that she thought about it, the area round her home was also scientifically unfounded. As she tried to think of some logical explanation, she heard Red call her name.

"Red? What are you doing here?"

"Well, I'm a bat, I can fly, remember ?" Said Red , smiling."Is melody there too?"

"Mom always had a chance to save herself," Skye replied. "Father.... he's irredeemable."

----------------

Melody looked up when she heard Red. "Huh, Mom?" she asked, bewildered.

"Yes Dear?" responded Mina, apparently holding onto the carriage from the other side. Melody's head whipped between the two in shock.

---------------

"Exactly, so don't dismiss the idea of a sugar high until you know exactly what sugar is involved!"

"I see..." Said Tikal. She could only imagine what terrible things Skye's father must have done to end up like this....

----------------------------------------------------------

"Hum, It's true that this is a bit..... strange, to say the least." Said Red.

---------------------------------------------------------

"I will never have this problem my friend ." Said Glen."I always need a lot of energy, so sugar is quickly used."

"We'll, there might be a chance for him now at this time, but by the time I was born..." Skye suddenly screeched to a halt in mid-air. "That's just not right. We should be in the past, not the present."

----------

Melody just looked from one to the other, open mouthed.

"I don't wish to be rude or anything, but who are you?" asked Mina politely

---------

"If you do end up on the dance floor, you might just burn off a lot."

"Maybe we should get down ." Said Tikal.

-------------------

"Mina ?" Said Red."But it's me, Red ! You don't remember .., " Red though for a moment..."Maybe we necer got to meet. We were friends..."

------/--------/

"I'll just drink some more,"

"I don't think so Tikal. There's some kinda crowd around the carriage. We better find out what's going on."

------------

"Red? You're Red? But you..." Mina shook her head. "Never mind, it's not important. I'm glad you could make it to Melody's coronation."

"Okay, okay! Just what is going on here?" exclaimed Melody. "I've got a whole heap of recent events in my memories that don't add up to what's happening." She looked at her friend. "Hope, are you alright?"

-------------

"You might have to. It looks like Ziona is coming back to drag you too the floor."

"let's find a better place then." Said Tikal.

----/---------

"What happenned mina?" Asked red. "Is somethig wrong?"

---------------

"She better try then." Said Glen, amused.

"Where would a better place be?" Skye looked down. "I'm not even sure where we are."

---------------

"You... I remember you being younger... But things have been very strange these last few days."

"Ok, I'm officially freaked out now!"

--------------

Just as her father said, Ziona showed up.

"Aww, c'mon, you can't stand around all day." She grabbed him by the hand and started pulling him. "Last chance. Either you chose an old person song now, or you have to dance to some proper music."

Dylan had heard something but he lost the signal too quickly to reply. Since then he had tried to get the signal back. It wasn't great, but it would do.

"They must be in a high place or somewhere obstructed or something" he said before trying again

"Maybe a place ...." Tikal though for a while."An high place."

------------

"I guess so." Said Red."Thing are getting quite strange these days..."

------------

"Fine." Said Glen , letting himself being taken away by Zionna."You won cutie-fox."

"If you see one, shout. In the meantime, I'll see if I can catch up."

----------------

Melody heard her radio splutter, and thought she recognised the voice. "Dylan, is that you?" she asked.

"But this seems stranger than anything else," Mina replied.

--------------

"I ALWAY win!" Ziona replied with a wide smile.

"Hello?" Dylan asked. "Yes this is me, sorry the signal's not great."

"Okay, I can just about hear you Dylan. Where are you? And do'ya know what's going on?"

I know there was a coronation. Congrats on that by the way. And I know that you got in a carriage, then I turned away and can't find you now. As for where I am, I'm not sure exactly but I'm underground on some nice tropical island. Could you hold on a sec while I try to boost the signal? There's a fair amount of interference

(ooc: And thats thats me done. See you tomorrow)

"Hum.... Look there !" Said Tikal.

----------------

"I guess it's how life is now....." Said Red.

---------------

"not everytime ." Said Glen."It's just today cutie. After all, I don't want you hurting yourself again."

"Okay, we'll land there." Skye dropped to all fours as he landed, breathing heavily. "Phew, I'm almost out of breath after that."

--------------

"Uh, well, our carriage is currently flying, so that might be why the signal is bad. I'll hold on while you try to boost it." Melody then turned to Hope. Seeing how distressed she was, she knelt down on the carriage floor and hugged Hope, pulling her down as well so she wouldn't have to see outside the windows.

"Hope I... Maybe I should say it's alright. But it's not. This carriage shouldn't be flying, I've two Mom's talking to each other, and what's happening here... shouldn't be happening. I'm sorry Hope. I'm really sorry. I dragged you into this when I came to your house. It wasn't fair of me."

Mina looked confused. "But how is it confusing for you? I thought you were resting up after that job dealing with that sickeningly wholesome rabbit in charge of sandblast city."

(ooc: for the record for Red, Mina is referencing something from 30 years earlier)

-----------------

"Nu uh! It's not just today. And I've never been hurt yet! Stop being so silly."

Hope tightly hugged Melody back.

"It's not your fault Melody. You didn't knowingly drag me into this. I came on my own free will. I just wonder who or what is gonna show up next."

(Ooc: Skye, If moebius is anti zone, Then Jack is supposed to be good !!!!!)

(ooc: Yeah, Shadow's got it right.)

"I dunno Hope, I dunno. But if thing go bad I'll protect you. You're my only friend, so I'll keep you safe."