The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Maybe," replied Skye, "If she concentrates on ruling rather than racing."

"Hope," Melody bent down to whisper to her friend. "The last part of the evening is a parade round the kingdom. Do you wanna ride in the royal carriage with me?"

----------------

"Suffer the way I did? Huh? What do you mean Glen?" Ziona appeared genuinely confused.

"we'll be there ."

------------

"Huh , you heard that ?" Said glen."don't worry about it yet."

"We can't be looker over her shoulder all the time though."

"Great. Follow me," said Melody as she lead the wall towards the carriage.

-------------

Ziona cocked her head to one side, looking at Glen. "Are you feeling all right?"

"Hopefully , she'll get more mature."

-------------------

"It's alright Zionna. I'm fine, just fine." Said glen." How about you go back to your friend ? She'll get bored if her best friend let her alone."

"Melody? Mature? That's... something I'm having difficulty imagining!"

Melody arrived at the carriage and hopped in, holding the door open for Hope. "I've no idea where the parade is going, so it might be an interesting tour," Melody explained.

(ooc: Or, to put it another way, if people want that parade might end up in someone elses dreamscape!)

--------------

"Yeah, you're right," replied Ziona and she headed off to find Zave.

(Ooc: wich place would be great? It's true that many peoples aren't heard off :) )

"Just wait for it, skye." Said Tikal.

-----------------

"Darn , I'm feeling so tired...." Muttered Glen.

"Then that make's it all the better," she replied before hopping in.

---------

Having packed everything, Shadow, Rouge and Hope set off at a leisurely pace. Shadow was in no rush, after all, they had all the time in the world

"Yeah, I suppose it will happen. But until I see it..."

--------------

"Yeah, I'm sure they'll be some great things to see," Melody replied as the carriage started off at the head of the procession.

------------

"Really? Fancy a little pick-me-up then? Or just some basic coffee?" asked Ziona's father.

"You might not believe it I guess..."

-------------------------

"Hum, I really need to lay down , and stop thinking out loud." Said Glen."I guess I could use something indeed."

"Exactly Tikal, exactly. Do you want to join the parade, or shall I give you a tour of the castle?"

---------------

"Right, let's get something from the bar then."

"I'm in no rush, do what you want ." Said Tikal.

------------------

"I'm right behind you mister."

"Shall we join the parade then, we might not get another chance?"

------------

Ziona's father headed to the bar. "So, what can I get you?"

"The parade then." Said Tikal."Who knows what else your mother might have prepared ."

-----------------

"What could you get me ?" Said Glen."Depend of what you might have."

"Yeah. Hey, were did Mom go? Huh, guess she must have joined the parade already."

------

"I have no idea Hope," replied Melody gazing out of the carriage, "but I'm sure it'll be great. The whole rest of this day has been."

------

"Well, this is a kids party so its mostly soft stuff here. But there are a few heavier drink around if that's what you want."

"Yeah. I'm sure things can only go up from here,"

(OOC Ah the foolish naivety of youth).

"Probably." Said Tikal.

--------------

"Fruit flavored liquid sugar sounds good to me." Said Glen."It's way too soon for alcohol."

"Well, c'mon. We don't want to miss it," said Skye as he headed out to join the parade.

---------------

"Even more up? Only if we start flying!" Melody giggled.

(ooc: if anyone wants the parade to interact with another dreamscape, fire away)

------------

"Sensible. Just don't end up on a sugar high," said Ziona's father as he poured Glen a drink and himself a cup of coffee.

"Hey, I'l running as fast as I can skye." Said Tikal before laughing .

---------------------

Red was flying in the sky, free from all her nightmare, all her troubles, she could finally do what she always dreamed of : travelling the world . being a drifter might not be the best life ever , but one was truly free .

that is, until she saw a flying carriage flying near her, with melody inside .

Red definitively needed to stop drinking something else other than water before flying .

-------//

"Me ? in sugar rush? That would be quite impossible mister ." Said Glen.

As Shadow walked into the forest, for the first time in this dream he felt a terrible sense of foreboding. Something just felt wrong, and he didn't like it. The trees that would have before seemed beautiful and harmless, where now cover from which sinister eyes could watch from afar, plotting their next move. Perhaps this was the plan all along, lull him into a false sense of security then slowly shift his dream into a nightmare? He wasn't sure, but he was glad it was just him. He wouldn't want anyone invading his dreams like what happened to Skye. That'd only make matters worse.

(ooc: Whoa, wait, the carriage is actually flying? Huh, ok... It is a dream after all)

"Here," said Skye as he offered Tikal his hand, then started flying to catch up. Then he saw the carriage had become airborne. "Okay, that's definitely not right.... Or if Mom can use magic, maybe she..."

----------------------

Melody was squealing with delight as the carriage took to the skies.

-----------------

"Don't knock it, some of these fruity drinks can be quite potent."

(ooc: I'm off for the afternoon now guys, see you when I get back.)

Dylan started playing about with the radio, hoping to find a way to contact Melody and the others. He wasn't exactly sure how he could do that or if he was able to at all. Using the radio seemed like the best option though so he went with that

"Thank you skye." Said Tikal."If it is not the mother, then it must be the father, don't you think?"

-------------------

"I'll be careful." Said glen." a sugar rush, at my age? that would be stupid."