The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"But if this feeling break your own peace of mind, how can this be good for me ?" said Tikal.

--------------

"We , 'old people' Have way different fun than you cutie ." Said Glen."But don't worry , we know how to."

"Because it's better than burdening you with my suspicions, especially if I'm wrong. I don't want you to worry over what could be nothing,"

--------------

"Hmm, I think you just pretend to have fun, cause you ain't allowed to do real fun stuff anymore."

"It's alright skye." Said tikal."I'm used to worry. I can cast it out when needed to. But carrying it alone won't make you feel any better."

--------------

"I Do pretend , such bold word comig from someone that small." Said Glen , amused ."I wonder what a cutie like you could do ?Since I'm not a bully , and pretty much a sucker for pretty faces , I'll let this slide. But be wary , young traveler ! many danger await you , shall you keep on that way ." He kept on."Beside I hate disco . I prefer old rock."

"Ok, is there a bit of paper with my lines on? It helps to know them before I go out there."

"I'm used to carrying my burdens alone. But it's nothing I can pin down. Something is just... wrong. I don't know who or what. And yet, it feels a familiar kind of wrong."

----------------

"Uh, I'm sure there is, um..."

"Here you go," said Mina, suddenly appearing behind the two and handing Hope a slip of paper. "I guessed you might ask Hope to take part so I came prepared. You girls ready?"

--------------

Ziona just giggled at Glens words, it was hard to tell if she actually took in there meaning or not. "You talk funny and fancy sometimes Glen. But if you wanna choose a song, just ask the DJ."

Melody turned to face Hope, and suddenly gave her a warm hug. "Thank's Hope. It's great to have a friend with me today. I was scared about doing it alone."

Mina took a hold of one of Melody's hands and gave it a comforting squeeze. "I'm proud of you Melody." Melody smiled, then turned to the door to the throne room.

"Here we go," she murmured as outside a fanfare started up and the door swung open.

Hope returned the hug. "It's what friends are for," she said before turning to the door.

"Lile something that shouldn't be?" Said Tikal.

------------

"So I talk funny , huh ?" Said Glen "We'll see later who'll be laughing , hehe ." he finished with a smile . Of course , glen was joking. Or was he?

"Maybe. Or something that SHOULD be but isn't. I really don't know," replied Skye, looking slightly distressed. Then the fanfare began.

Melody entered the throne room followed by her mother. She looked a little nervous at first, but when she saw the size of the crowd her face split into a grin and she walked confidently towards the throne.

(ooc: anyone know how a crowning ceremony is meant to go, I've no idea so will probably montage it)

-------------

"Not all the time, but sometimes you do this 'wise old cryptic man' thing, and its really funny."

(ooc: ask to shadow, he is the one under a crown )

"Oh my, melody is beautiful!!!" Said Tikal, amazed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I know, that's why I'm mostly doing it." Said Glen.

(OOC No I don't have a clue how coronations proceed unfortunately. So a montage is probably the best way to go).

(Ooc:On a side note, thank you shadow, You got me to play shadow of chernobyl again....)

"You know, I think that's the first time I've seen her properly cleaned up," Skye joked to Tikal, managing to push his uneasy feeling to the back of his mind as the ceremony progressed.

Melody was loving every moment of it, as it began leading up to the actual crowning.

-------------

Ziona giggled. "So are you gonna ask the DJ for a tune, or just stand at the side like a statue?"

Hope said her lines when the time came, happy that she got to be a part of her friend's big moment.

"I see." Said Tikal, Giggling.

--------------

"What Am I going to do now?" Said Glen."First , enjoy a drink. Then, I'll see."

"Don't expect to see it often, even when she's Queen," joked back Skye.

Melody gave Hope a wink as she said her lines, then kept stock still as Mina placed the crown on her head. She rose from the throne and the hall burst into applause.

----------------

"Okay, whatever you want. I'll be on the dance-floor," replied Ziona. She gave a little wave and, as good as her word, returned to dancing.

(ooc: And I'll be back in an hour or so. time to watch Agents of Shield)

Dylan was still watching

"So, now Melody's officially going to be queen. She's certainly going to enjoy that." he thought. "Perhaps I could find a way to contact her. There must be some way"

(ooc: Melody isn't officially Queen, but she is now the official hier, so if something were to happen to Mina, Melody would instantly become Queen with no issues or delays. Kinda important in a world like Moebius)

(ooc: Oh, right. Thanks for clearing that)

"Popr sister."Said Tikal without laughring."All the power in the world, and not a single bar of soap."

----------

"You should enjoy it more than me."Said Glen"After all, Zave is your best friend."

"Oh she has soap," said Skye as the clapping began to die down. "She just doesn't tend to dress very.... well, girly. And then there's the fact that she keeps running everywhere so almost always looks windswept."

As the applause finshed, Melody began to speak to the crowd.

"I want to thank everyone, each and all of you, uh, for your support on this special day. Especially my friend Hope."

"Whoa, Melody taking someone into the spotlight with her?" muttered Skye. "That's another first!"

"But most importantly," continued Melody, "from now one I swear I will be fair and just towards the people of this great land, both as heir and when I become Queen. But for now, please, enjoy the celebrations."

-----------------------

"Yeah, and nothing is gonna come between us!" replied Ziona.

Hope blushed when Melody mentioned her. She wasn't expecting it at all, given the occassion.

"She will make a great Leader." Said Tikal.

----------

"Hum,ok ." Said Glen. He haven't really expected that coming from Zionna, But she had feeling toward her friend after all."It's a good thing you are young , a good thing . that way, you won't have to suffer the way you did."