The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Probably." Said Tikal."But I'm sure we could at least try to look good . It is her great day after all."

------------------

"Well, that really sounds like bad news . Hopefully , with crazies like them , it's just a matter of time before they fall . And if he tries anything funny , there ought to be people around to stop him." Said Glen. "And yeah, I guess we are kinda safe with our own , right ?"

"You're right, don't want to spoil her celebrations. Though I think I might need a new outfit, I don't think the headband will go with my tux," Skye laughed.

--------------

"Exactly. We might have responsibilities in No-Zone, but at least we have peace." At that moment Ziona came running up with someone in tow.

"GlenGlenGlen.... I'd like you to meet my friend Zave. Glen, Zave. Zave, Glen. Glen, Zave. Zave, Glen. Glen, Zave. Zave, Glen."

"Okay, okay. Stop it! We get the idea!"

"There is no need for that skye."Said Tikal."Our tribe also has his own formal clothes. And I'm sure they'll go perfectly with your headband."

-----------------

Glen was almost overwhelmed by Zionna"s presentation."Oh my ... Calm down , calm down."Said Glen."I'm not flying away anytime soon." He kept on."So you tell me this little birdie there is Zave? Well nice to meet you!"

"Great," replied Skye. "Let's get changed and go on a little trip."

--------------

"Nice to meet you too Glen," Zave respond "Er, sorry bout Ziona, I dunno what's come over her. I've never seen her this excited before."

"Oh you have NO idea Zave," Ziona replied, breaking into an almost hysterical giggling fit.

"Alright . Now let's hope we'll find something that suit you." Said Tikal.

---------------------

"When you see her acting that way, one could think she is the one having a birthday party ." Said Glen."Then again , it still seems like she got everything she ever wanted ."

Back at the house, with Tikal's help, Skye was able to find himself an outfit that fit. He quickly put it on, though guessed it was going to take a while to get used to it.

"Okay, I'm ready Tikal," he called.

-------------------

"I don't have everything," Ziona replied, almost out of breath lying on her back looking up at the sky. "But if you have everything, there's nothing left to keep you going, is there."

"What in No-Zone are you saying?" asked Zave, completely confused. "Are you feeling ok? You're not sick are you?"

There was an entrance underground. Dylan just stood there for several seconds wondering whether to go down or not. Eventually, he decided he didn't have much better to do and slowly went down

"Wonderful." Said Tikal, already changed inti a more formal robe."I guess we are good now."

--------------------

"Well, Once you have everything you ever wanted Zionna , that mean you can start following another dream." Said Glen ."The path one forge for himself is never really over, at least until he says so."

"I think so," said Skye extending his hand to her. "Shall we fly or walk?"

----------------

"Right now, I just want my dream to stand still."

"It depend . Which one would you prefer ?"

------------------

"Stand still?" Said Glen."Why , does he happen to move around right now?" Said a very amused Glen.

"I'm happy with either. But I don't think there's a rush, so how about a nice stroll."

---------------

"I was meaning today Glen. I don't want today to ever end."

"Yeah I'm sure it will be. And Skye? How's he taking your coronation?" asked Hope

---------------------------

As Maria stood on the edge of the cliff and looked out to the ocean, Shadow noticed a forest just ahead.

"How about we go explore in there after we've gone back home to grab some stuff?" he asked.

"Ok Shadow, let's go." Maria began to walk back and Shadow followed. He knew he could just chaos control them there, but she wanted to see the world, and he wasn't going to stop her.

"Skye gave up his claim to the throne to be with Tikal. But he should be at the ceremony. I sent the two of them an invitation."

"Alright." Said Tikal happily .

-------------

"If only ...." Said Glen."But be careful. nice things have to be taken in small doses , or else they loose their savor ."

"That's good of him I suppose. Taking the throne and going with her would be a bit much."

The two of them began walking. It didn't take long for the scenery to change shape and the castle to come into view.

"Huh, that was a lot closer than I expected."

--------------------------

"Skye never wanted the throne anyway. He just wanted to play around in his lab." Melody paused for a second. "Not that there's anything wrong with doing lab stuff," she added quickly. "It's just not something to do if you're a ruler."

-------------------------

"Lose their savor? Cake is sweet, not savory Glen," joked Ziona as she rolled over to face him. "Yeah, I know what you mean. But for now, right now, this is what I want."

Dylan found himself in an underground room filled with tech stuff which he had always wished he could have. On one wall, a huge TV, bigger than any he had ever seen, there was also a fridge, a radio, a phone and several computer screens on one side of the room. He didn't remember he had any of this. He wondered that if he had dreamt up the other world, perhaps he had spent too long asleep. It was perfect for him. He rushed for the computers and turned on. He found himself looking at different areas of Mobius. In fact he found he could look at what was happening everywhere. For a while, he forgot about the other world...

(ooc: Sorry for the lengthly post, I was just trying to fit everything in)

"Hehe, relax. I know it's not a particularly regal area of interest. Or even a particularly normal interest period."

"Nothing wrong with it being unusual. Most of the people I know have unusual hobbies. Though, now that Skye's left I might try some ideas out in his old lab myse.... I, er, um, I mean, I've no idea what to do with a lab. I'd probably just find it boring"

Hope laughed. "If you ever want I can show you how to work some of the stuff in there."

"I dunno, I'm not.... I'm just...." Melody seemed a little embarrassed. "Oh, what the Hell, I'd love for you to show me. Just... don't tell Skye."

"I guess time goes a lot faster when you are with someone you like ..." Said Tikal.

--------------

"Well cutie, I'm not going to complain, that is for sure." Said glen happily.

"Relax, your secret's safe with me Melody. We don't have to do it now if you don't want to, we have plenty of time."

"I guess so..." Skye mused, but he sounded a little uneasy. "Nevermind, lets go find my sister!" he said, heading onwards once more as darkness began to fall.

----------------

"We don't want to miss the fireworks, they'll be starting soon. But tomorrow you can teach me how to use a lab. Promise?"

---------------

"What's there to complain abo...." Fiona stopped talking as a raindrop fell on her nose. She sighed, as more drops began to fall. "Should've know that was gonna happen. But we did get to play outside before the disco this time."

"What do you mean 'this time'?" asked Zave.

"Never mind, never mind. Just my imagination playing up again."

"Hey , not too fast!" Said Tikal as she followed Skye inside.

----/-------------

"The disco? What is this ?" asked Glen, concerned .