The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Oh , Would you mean he happen to be one of these 'private contractor' sponsored by a government ? High risk, almost as higg pay , and complete freedom over how you act ? Now that would be a one of a kind job." Said Glen

---------------------------

"Just try to do what you can . Up until today , you were still a bit shaken up. So I can understand ." Said Red.

"Not completely though; sometimes she just enjoy bringing back thigs that happenned years ago.But all in all , we can keep it nice . After all , Knuckles deserve it . And now you two ..... I wonder how she'll react to you two ." Said Locke.

"Heh, y-yeah. It's b-been a very i-interesting few days," laughed Skye.

"I... uh... really have no idea."

------------------------

"I'm not sure what the details of Shadow's job is, I think we should give him the chance to say. Ziona scribbled a small note to Dylan and passed it to him surreptitiously. Written on it was: 'Bet you a new camera he says 'I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you'.'

"Obviously the details of some of my work for GUN are classified. The stuff that isn't classified generally involves paperwork at HQ or investigating suspicious activity or unnatural phenomena. Usually involving me going to a remote region or an island. I dread the islands. Last one I went to was full of caves and cannibals."

"TELEPORTING NAKED WHITE PEOPLES !!!!!!!" every people in the restaurant were able to hear Glen ."what ? It's kinda tied to how I lost my left arm......ok, Don't pay attention to me , I'm sitting down now."

-------------/---------------

"It was for everyone , but you were one of the two who took it harder . So I hope you'll be able to recover ." Said Red

"I could try to call her , that would be---" His phone rang ." Yes ? Oh goodnight Constable remington. What ? WHAT ? How , when ? Why... ok, how did she even got that number ? You gave it to her ? It was supposee to be an

urgence line only for you constable ! No , she is not an emergency, she is my ex-wife ! Yes I know it's worse , but that doesn't forgive it ...." locke looked exhausted . "Fine , I'll take the call tomorrow. Ans tomorrow only. Understood ? Goodnight , and take some rest , you need it more than me ...." Locke put down the phone.

"Ok he's definitely drunk now. No there were no teleporting people on this island."

"I'm not drunk . You just brough back terrible memories . terrible ones indeed ." Glen took a deep breath ."It involved my arm . I was stranded , and alone . I had a working radio do I was able to call back hq for extraction , but things took their sweet time . The good side was that the island wasn't so desert. Too bad the installation on them looked so derelict .... At least I had a shelter , and some food .... that's where thins started to go downhill, in my longest week."

"But I'll stop there . It's not a pretty story, and I'd rather not open myself like that. I'm sure you understand ." Said Glen.

*Passes a note to Ziona saying "I think you owe me a new camera"*

That sounds like quite the interesting life you've had there

"Hum, I'm not sure if it's genuine , or if you are just messing with me....Either way, I don't care....As long as I get to spend Some time around nice peoples..." Said Glen.

"I-I'm s-sure I will Mom. A-after all, it's j-just a colour c-change, right?"

"Look's like it might be out of your hands Dad."

------------------------------------

Ziona scribbled a note back to Dylan: 'Remind me never to bet with you again. Camera shopping tommorrow?"

"Yet a more odder group of "nice people" I couldn't imagine."

*Scribbles a note to Ziona saying "You don't have to, I got this camera when we went shopping earlier, so it is still new"*

Different jobs, different pasts, different zones. Not your average group, that's true

Hands Dylan a note: "IOU 1 Camera. Ziona. Cash in when you need to"

"As long as we don't end up fighting each other Over some kind of 'win' , we should be fine" Said glen. "Beside, I'm starting to like this place, and what treasure it's holding... Especialy one in particular."

(ooc: Oh boy, Did Glen just found out about last to post win? We are screwed)

-----------------------------------------------------

"It's not out of hand Melody, It's my ex-wife. granted it's not a tad better." Said Locke

"Yes, just a recolor change..." Said Red , kinda upset.

(ooc: Cue the horror scream)

*Put's note in pocket*

Let's not get into the fighting each other thing. I had enough of that

"Fighting? Again? are you hiding something?" Glen was now interested."You just got my curiosity. Keep on. And no Shadow, I'm not sliping, merely Saying a fact. A true fact."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Then maybe we'll meet her sooner rather than... Mom?" Melody turned and saw Red looking upset.

"M-mom? What is i-it?"

-----------------------

"Yes, enough fighting for now. Where's that dessert got to?"

Red looked at Melody."Nothing, Nothing... just thinking... It happen sometimes..."

"Have no fear Melody. I'm hoping she'll keep thing as civic as possible..... But it looked rather urgent..." Said Locke.

------------------------------------------------------

"You are both hiding something Shadow and Dylan. i'm willing to know now." SAid Glen."And our dessert are here."

"I don't know what you're talking about Glen." said Shadow as he put the sundae between him and Rouge. The dish was rather large, he had to admit.

"P-please Mom, d-don't hide a-anything."

"Urgent? That sounds a bit unexpected."

--------------------

"I'd lay odds on you two not finishing that even working together, but I'm not trusting my gambling luck tonight."

"Just eat. That will be a beginning." Said Glen."Then we'll think about later."

----------------------------------------------------

"Don't worry, I'm not hiding anything from you honey."

"It's more unexpected than urgent, but it won't break my vacation as far As I know."

I wouldn't let you gamble if I had a say