The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I-I know, but.... it's j-just.... a new i-idea. I'll need t-time to think about it."

---------------------------

"I would have put it more politely Shadow, but yes."

"I thought I was polite. Then again I never have been known for being soft spoken."

"It was polite for you. Maybe, less direct, would have been a better way to put it."

"Thank you shadow. being honest never hurt from time to time. and I wasn't drunk. you two were the one taking half a bottle.On the other hand though, I'd like to remember people that acting like that is part of my personnality." Said Glen.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"It's alright Skye. Novelty is always hard to get used to at first."

Getting drunk can make you react to things differently which usually isn't good. So perhaps less heavy on the drink would be best

"C-can I get back t-to you w-with this one? I'll need t-to think. B-before t-today all I was happy d-doing was my e-experiments, but t-that;s not e-enough now."

------------------------------

"I haven't finished my first glass yet, so I'm not going heavy."

"So , you prefer to enjoy things ? That's a point of view ." Said Glen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And what more would you want?What is this newfounds need hidden withing your heart?" Asked Locke.

Just make sure it doesn't go heavy. I can only carry one person nowadays

"How very poetic," giggled Melody.

"I-I... I dunno. T-that's why I n-need time to t-think."

--------------------------------

"Savouring the moment while it lasts. That's all. And don't worry Dylan. I'll be behaving tonight"

Favouring the moment is good. But I like to take pictures to extend the time with that moment

"Take all the time you need. nothing is really pressing at the moment." Said Locke.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You enjoy taking pictures Dylan. You enjoy it a lot." Said Glen.

Yes I do. It's useful and it makes me happy

"It's an hobby like any other I suppose ." Said Glen.

That's not the hobby. The hobby is collecting funny pictures of anyone. Videos too I guess. I take other pictures to remember the moments on the side

Interesting , interesting..... Please tell me more.

I don't need to. It explains itself

"I see.... I remember back in the days, when I wasn't in college yet... I used to build things with my mother. Ceramic scultpure. that was nice. Who could have though you could do so many things with a bunch of colored square put together on a wall, or wherever you wanted in fact...." Glen laughed. " Ah, I'm hearing her right now, telling me that 'art is important', and that 'a bit of imagination can change everything in someone's life'..... I miss her." Glen's smile change into a more ... sadder one.

"T-this may sound a-a little v-vague but I... I w-want to make a b-big difference s-somehow. Though, a-as this i-isn't my t-time or z-zone, I'm not s-sure that is s-such a good idea."

--------------------------

Ziona stayed quiet, for the moment just listening to the conversation.

Don't worry, Glen. You're in good company now. Put your trust in them. I didn't straight away, and I was wrong not to. Like you would with your mother

"I never said I did not enjoy it." Said glen."I still keep every single moment I had with her in my heart....She was gone so soon..." Glen took a drink. "Not trusting anyone here? I'm there, without any weapon, and trying to hit on a zone cop. Now if that's not trust.... Too bad I had to loose everything I ever had back home.... But I doubt She would have been happy with me crying over her tombstone every year...."

-----------------------------------------------

"You are there, in my life, in my time... And that's a big difference already. Tell me, do you really think I must still be alive in your zone and timeline?" Said Locke.

"Uh... I d-dunno what or w-where you a-are..."

"Our Knuckles in in the castle dungeons, but you aren't" interrupted Melody

----------------------------------

"So is this one of these 'keep moving forward' lessons then?

"what? None of that ! I'm not fan of big moralising Speech made by people probably worse than me. So i'll just cry in her memory once In a while, and I'll be fine. I mean, it's not like I tried anything drastic on my life, right?" Said Glen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, knuckles is still alive... but as for me, having seen that scourge, and remembering how I treated him last time we met, I don't give much on his chance of survival......" said Locke

"Scourge hasn't been seen on Moebius in over 25 years.... erm, won't be seen on Moebius... uh... stupid time travel."

"I'm s-sorry I d-don't know Dad."

---------------------

"Drastic? I wouldn't know. A planet full of were-hogs seems like a drastic place. But what happened to the pleasant conversation over dinner?"

"I'm affraid this conversation died of shame, shadowed by your own beauty. but I'm not fearing, as another one can always blossom from this company.And you seem to forget that every morning, they have to change back." Said glen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"At least I know he is not out for my blood. Good to know." Said Locke.

"Time is something extremly irrelevant when you get used to it." Said Red.

"It seems r-relevant when any j-joker can go f-fiddling with it and $-$*&% up your m-memories," muttered Skye quietly under his breath.

"Uh, we don't know that. He could still be. We didn't know anything about the Prime Zone until we came here."

------------------------------

"Careful Glen. I think the alcohol is making you try to hard. But what topic should we turn to? I don't think we can have a pleasant chat about our jobs somehow."