The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Of c-course I do. It's massive, w-warrens and p-passages everywhere, and f-full of tech. I-it's brilliant."

"I'll do my best not to fall off," replied Melody, not making eye contact and fidgeting slightly.

--------------------------------

It will make a pleasant change from ration packs no doubt."

"My my, just don't go too far, or it's creator is going to blush ." Said Locke.

"anything wrong Melody?" Asked Red.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah ah, very funnny, Cuty-cop." Said Glen.

"S-sorry. I do t-tend to get c-carried away."

"I don't like falling," murmured Melody, still not looking at anyone. Skye glanced towards his sister, then took her hand.

"C-come on. It doesn't m-matter now."

----------------------------

"Maybe I should try for a stand-up job then."

"Melody... I'm sorry .I should not have brought the topic ." Said Locke ."How about you choose the next one ?"

-------------///

"I'm afraid you'd need more than your cute face to get them on your feet." Said Glen.

"It's okay. You didn't mean anything by it." Melody raised her head and looked hard at Locke and Red. "But there is a something I want to know. Why are bothy of you so desperate to have us as family? Taking care of us, I understand, but family...?"

----------------------

"Wait, are you saying I should wear ration pack's on my feet?"

"You know Glen normally people get horrendously inebriated before spouting incoherent nonsense." said Crowley, sitting at a single table next to them. "When did you get here?" asked Shadow. "About 2 minutes ago. I am a master of infiltration and stealth after all. You should've brought me on your little quest. I'd have done it in about 5 minutes.""

Your worse than me with all your disappearing and reappearing when we don't expect it

"Yup , had you do that , the whole reality as we knew it would have been quite messed up. And chance are you'd wipe yourself out of existence . And we don't want that , right " Said Glen ."And I'm not saying non sense . I'm telling her that no matter how cute she is, I'd rather have her very close to me and my hearth than on scene ..."Glen ... oh crap. "oups, I think I might have said too much.....So , Would you happen to do group discount if you kill them by pack ?" Glen asked .

-------------------------

"why ?" Said Locke ."It's quite hard to explain . At first , I was simply planning on mentoring Skye , Guiding him the right way , until he would be old enough to fend off on his own without any kind of supervision...." Locke took a glass of water ."And then , you got in. "

"While it's true I was already starting to have the same feeling of father-son toward Skye I had toward Knuckle , Your arrival Is what got me into this whole "Familly" things . It was evident that mentoring would not be enough , and you two desperatly seemed to crave for something else : an actual parental figure to look forward to, Someone else to trust deeply , and more importantly , affection and love; Something it appeared you lacked a lot in your early life..."

Locke explained

Crowley laughed. "No I don't I'm afraid. Plus it has to be approved by my handler, and I don't think Shadow would be keen put a hit on himself."

"Ho great, I just said Out loud That I had a crush on someone .... I feel so ashamed of me right now..." Said Glen

"Cute fox like her doesn't deserve that kind of evil ." Said Glen.

"Hey, I'm not THAT cheesy,mister i-go-into-ptsd everytime I hear a girl name." Said Glen.

"Be grateful Maria told me to give the world a chance... Now then, you decided on what you want to eat?" "I'll take a double cheese burger with bacon." said Crowley. "What? Sometimes it's nice to have less... refined foods."

"Stay calm shadow , She probably was more heroic than many people around ..." Said Glen ."As for the food, A double cheese . With a good steak in it . I crave for some more protein in my diet ."

I'll have a steak too, but without the buns and double cheese

"So an actual steak then. I think Glen just described a burger. Ok I'll go order." Shadow walked off, gave the order, and walked back. "It shouldn't be too long."

Skye and Melody looked at each other.

"I t-think I u-understand Dad."

"I just hope that didn't feel forced into this."

"T-that w-wouldn't b-be fair."

"But what about you Mom? Why did you choose this?"

--------------------------------

Ziona was perusing the wine list. "Anyone else willing to join me to chip in for a bottle for the table?"

"Any recommendations? I don't see any vintage I'm familiar with. But that's hardly surprising."

Rouge looked at the list and pointed at a name. "That one's good." Shadow rolled his eyes. His wallet was gonna take a big dent tonight.

What do you expect when you offer to pay?

"Maybe for people to show a modicum of restraint?" Ziona laughed.

"No I'm used to it. I can afford it and I don't begrudge any of you, so don't hold back."