The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Ah, if only ... But with my luck, I might find my alternate around, And he will turn out to be a girl, hahaha ." Joked Glen.

Skye gave a completely carefree smile, for possibly the first time. "Your t-the bestest D-Dad. I j-just h-hope e-everyone else h-has calmed d-down. T-things did g-get a little c-crazy out there."

--------------------------------

"You might find out soon. By the sound of things the crying's stopped. I'm sure you two will patch things up."

"Ok. I'll wait for him to come out. Don't want to burst in there and ruin the moment. Can't imagine that doing me any favours." said Shadow.

"Yes indeed , That would the only thing . Living with yourself for the rest of your life ... That ought to make you crazy. And thank you." Said Glen.

--------------------

Locke finally found the strengh to leave the bed where he was some time sooner. And he petted Skye's head ."Well , I'm sure they must have by now. How about going to the Balcony ?Maybe they might be there ." Said Locke.

"Y-yeah, good i-idea," Skye kept smiling. "I c-could do with some f-fresh air. What a-about.... Oh, M-melody's gone a-again." Skye stuck his head out the bedroom door.

"T-there you a-are Melody... Oh.... um.... Hi S-shadow...."

"Uh... Y-yeah I g-guess so. Better sooner t-than l-later right?"

"Thank you. Look, I'm sorry about what happened. I had no intention of messing with your past. I wasn't even keen on using your mother in the first place, but she was right for the job. I took a gamble, and for the most part it worked. If I'd have just knocked her out before returning to Moebius none of this would've happened. I waited too long and it went awry. It was a stupid mistake. I shouldn't have risked you like that. But the fact is I did, and now you have to live with the repurcussions. And I am sorry for that. If there was some way to change this, correct it, I'd do it. But things aren't that easy."

"But I don't hear any cry. One again , Locke took care of the Situation...That's a thing that never seems to change from one zone to another..."Said Glen.

-------------

"Come on Skye, I'll stay with Melody. " Said Locke.

"That'll be his downfall Glen. He expects to control the situation. That completely ignores unpredictability. You can never know what's around the next corner. As for your 'evil Locke', if someone in your zone had any sense they'd take him out from afar. A bullet between the eyes that you never saw coming will end anyone's reign."

"Shadow, y-you..." Skye looked confused, trying to come to terms with the mess of emotions he was feeling. "P-part of me w-wants to h-hate you f-for what you d-did, but I-I c-can't. Y-you s-saved my l-life, you helped m-me. And y-you didn't mean f-for this to h-happen. I think I-I know how g-guiltily you must feel, but please d-don't. I forgive you U-uncle Shadow." Skye tried to give Shadow a reassuring smile.

"But I-I wouldn't look f-for a w-way to change w-what happened." Skye continued "It might j-just make t-things w-worse."

------------------------------------

"Please tell me you and Skye are still good Daddy. I know how much the guilt was driving him crazy."

"That's the thing . He is not the one in command . Nobody actually knows for sure . So he is pretty much safe, as he work from the shadow. Also, He is not evil by default.... He is quite liked , as he helped toward building a better place for a lot of peoples that needed it. I .. just can't corner him completly.He is either that evil, Or actually just doing his job...And for your Locke, I'm pretty he doesn't care what's around next corner, nor want to be in a position of power. I mean, You got to spend some time with him at a moment, aren't I right ? Did he looks like he was willing to control you ?" glen said.

(Ooc: I'm referencing once again to the comic. Rouge got to be with Locke for a while , but it was as a decoy. It doesn't mean she did not enjoyed it a bit.)

--------------------

"Don't worry Melody . I hold no grudge against him. And I hope he doesn't about himself . Because I won't be of much help if he does..." Said Locke.

"Were s-still a-alive, nothing's d-different except our c-colours, and as l-long as M-mother and Father d-din't find out a-about us, e-everything will b-be fine."

--------------------------

"I think he did. But if you've forgiven him, I pretty sure he'll be alright."

"I most certainly hope they don't. Miles threatened to come here if I didn't leave, but he was threatening Hope most likely. I never let slip about you or Melody."

"Yes I did once as part of a little scheme. Nothing really happened but he certainly didn't try to control me. Then again, every man who's tried has ended up in monumental pain. No I can't really fault Locke. He's a perfectly nice guy. I'm sure my elder counterpart will have no trouble with him."

"Well I sure hope for him.... He sure seems to need more love , as I didn't saw a single picture of him with a woman... I Mean, Knuckles had to come from somewhere right ?"

------------

"And if it happen, you'll be there For him melody."

"It w-wouldn't be the f-first t-time Father has come here, a-and I guess it w-won't be the l-last. I-I'll just need t-to stay out of sight w-when that happens."

------------------------

"I'll try and be there for him. But I think he need to learn to let me go. He's too clingy on me."

"Don't worry. He'd never find you here in Haven. Probably doesn't even know it exists."

"He must've. Maybe she died or they seperated. Only Locke knows."

"He'll let go of you when the time will be right ... Something tells me that he has been alone for way too long, And he tries to catch up a bit too..." Said Locke.

----------------

"We should ask him indeed . But not now. I don't think he would have the head for that right now..." Said Glen.

"I w-wouldn't b-be so sure Shadow. Father h-had access to F-freedom HQ a while... a-actually quite r-recently at t-this time, so i-if they had d-data on Haven..."

------------------

"You're probably right. At least he has all of us now. I just hope having me stuck in his head had affected him in any way."

"That 's not good. I know GUN has heavily guarded Star Posts. I just hope there aren't any at Haven. That'd be bad news. Best to check with Locke later on."

"T-there n-nothing that connects y-you to H-haven so he s-shouldn't travel there. Though I don't k-know about the star p-posts in F-freedom HQ though."

"I see. Then I should check in with Hope as to whether Star Posts can be deactivated or safely destroyed. If so then I deal with the ones at Freedom HQ and that only leaves one entrance for them, and it's sealed off with a classified defense system. They so much as come into contact with it and they're out for the count."

"I'm p-pretty sure they c-can. But I g-guess they p-probably need the s-starposts for something."