The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I just hope Locke remember to get us two separate rooms," muttered Zet.

"Wow, this place looks great. Now we;re here Skye, can you drop the spell now?"

"Not yet Melody, there's still people around. Anyway, why are you so unhappy at looking different? Didn't you say yesterday something about leaving you old life behind and start new."

"Well, yeah, but I meant on my own terms. Not yours."

"Now will you all follow me? it's this way you bunch of impatient peoples ." Locke showed them the stairs. After a bit of walking , they got to the penthouse. "Now let me just open the doors .... Here we are ! And don't forget , Dibs on the first bedroom for me and Red!" Said Locke.

Rouge grabbed Shadow and ran into the second bedroom, which contained a large double bed, plenty of wardrobe space, and a TV. "Well this is nice." she said. "Bathroom's pretty good too. I could get used to this." said Shadow, lying down on the bed. "Good, then you can help me unpack." Shadow let out a groan, but started unpacking regardless

"NOW will you disenchant me?"

"Ok, here you go." Skye snapped his fingers.

"Ah, back to my usual self again." Melody regarded herself in a mirror, then sprinted into the next bedroom yelling "DIBS!" Skye poked his head into the remaining unclaimed rooms, before choosing one for himself.

All these rooms are going so fast! Dibs on that one

*Points to one of the rooms before going inside and shutting the door*

(ooc: Do I get Glen a Room, or does he end up with someone ? Your call :) )

"So what have you guys been doing since then?" Knuckles asks

"Without you three, our overall power has decreased dramatically. There have been more casualties than ever." Gamma stops for a moment. "Also, although Angel Island still exists, Robotnik destroyed the Master Emerald and searched for every other chaos emerald in this world. The only ones left are those in us robots, and in his chamber. Without any way to be in contact with the chaos powers, it was only a matter of time before people lost reaction to it."

​Hence why we were given this sword and dimensional device?

"I am unsure of how you two obtained those items. It may have been a stroke of luck from your travels. However it showed potential through fighting me, so I will not doubt it.....be ready, we are no longer alone."

Knuckles puts his hand on his sword, however Gamma reaches out to ease him. Suddenly, Sonic comes bursting through the bushes at high speed, aiming right for Knuckles. Before he could react, Gamma intercepts his spin dash from the side, slamming him into a tree. His hand had already shifted into blaster mode, and he fires full force into Sonic. Once the smoke clears, Knuckles walks up to the body and see's wires and electricity sparking everywhere.

"These clones are disgusting accurate." he says

"Indeed they are Guardian Prime. But their accuracy is what gives them away."

(ooc: Give him his own room. Glen and the zone cops are the only ones left, and I don't see Glen sleeping with them

That is one, crazy mixed up zone your in Knuckles)

(ooc: Knux , that's one scary place dude . And to Dylan, I'm goin to wait for the orhers , then see what to do.)

(Ooc: Oh come on :) there still are many free people :3 just don't take Luger.)

(Ooc: Ok, but don't get sad if you hear him cry himself to sleep like he said .)

"Yay , I get my own Room." Said Glen . he opened the door , and got to see the place where he would be sleeping for the next 7 days. "Man , Locke even though of that free drink. But not now, maybe later of , when night will fall." And after getting himself cleaned up , he got back to the living room , where he fell on the couch.

After having a shower Shadow and Rouge left their room and sat down in the living room.

"Ah, Shadow , Rouge , Here you are ... Having fun so far ? 'Cause I sure do!" It appeared that Glen didn't really wait to get sole drinks...

"Yes we are. Had a very refreshing shower. How're you finding things?" asked Rouge.

"Although the trio has been left in Eggman Empire, no one has seen them recently. The clones are therefor forced to look as your younger selves, or as you look now. That is why I took you for an enemy in the beginning." Gamma scans over the robot and then connects to its head.

"What are you doing now?" Knuckles asks

"Acquiring data and possible upgrades. This model seems to be the last one for this area. We are safe to move on."

Shouldn't you have to worry about viruses that Eggman may plant?

"Negative, Robotnik no longer controls my unit, so he does not have the proper software to enter my mind. Also, my soul would act as a back-up to override any movement."

Knuckles walks around a bit. "So what's our next step?"

"I will take you to the squad I am currently assigned to, and we will find a way to take you back to your own world."

"Wait...just like that?"

"It is not your place to be here, nor should it be your burden. If anything were to happen to you, your world would suffer the most."

Dylan was on the bed watching TV

"This is great! A nice comfy bed, a TV and a computer. All this room needs now is a fridge with plenty of food an drink"

He gets up and opens a door within the room revealing a full fridge

"Yay! Can't get much better than this"

The two Zone Cop headed into the two remaining rooms.

Melody swished out of her room, wearing one of her new fancy dresses, obviously fishing for a compliment or many. Skye arrived shortly after, in his full tuxedo and a chocolate milk in a glass as if it were a martini.

"Don't you think the tiara is a bit much Melody?" he asked. Melody turned to snap at her brother, but instead just started at him for a second before laughing.

"Says you in THAT getup?"

"Haha. When a kid is in a tux and you're not, you know something isn't right. I'm going to the bar to get a drink. You want something Rouge?" "Just a good scotch on the rocks." "Expensive tastes as ever, my dear." Shadow left the room. "That's a very nice dress Melody. You look lovely." said Rouge. Shadow soon returned with their drinks. "Let me guess. Vodka martini, shaken, not stirred?" "Of course." he replied with a smirk.

"Awww, thank's Rouge. You do too," replied Melody with an energetic smile, as if the compliment gave her even more energy, if that were somehow possible.

"It's called style Melody," Skye shot back to his sister. "Remember what Mother used to say?"

"If you're gonna conquer the world, do so in style," Melody replied.

(ooc: Ok, having early commented on how I though Crowley had Benedict Cumberbacht's voice, now I've got Shadow being voiced by Daniel Craig!)

*Comes out of room*

I don't know how Locke can afford us to stay here, but...

*Looks at Skye and Melody*

Oh, I didn't realise we were having a formal event

"The world? She obviously thought too small. The world is not enough." "But it is such a perfect place to start." chimed in Rouge. (OOC My obligatory Bond reference has been made. Haha, I kinda like that Craig idea Skye. Just be pleased you didn't say Roger Moore, otherwise Shadow would be making innuendos and raising his eyebrows a lot).

"You two should start a singing duet," Skye said. "That had some rhythm to it."

"Don't worry Dylan. This isn't formal. We're just dressing properly, that's all."

(ooc: Heh. So whose everyone else voiced by then?)

Good. I was worried I'd have to go back to my room and find something else to wear

*Sits down*

So what's this about a singing duet, Shadow?