The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Right

*Goes up to ice cream stand and orders*

Melody returned to the digging while Skye continued to try, and fail, to dry his tails out. "Blast, these things are worse than sponges."

Zet headed over to Ziona. "Um, Ziona. Can I borrow you're phone? The problem was, erm, I'd run out of battery on mine."

*Returns with 4 ice creams*

Okay! I've got them. Stop digging so I can pass them to you

Ok that was it. "You asked for it : No more mister nice echidna ! What are you two kids Doing ? A hole ? Underground ? You ain't mole !You better have a rock solid explaination for whatecer you are doin . WHAT PART OF NOT BEING NOTICED DON'T YOU GET ? "Glen was not amused, at all.... This hole could mean a lot of trouble after all....

Relax, Glen. Melody and Shadow are just digging a hole, be happy she isn't using super speed. Skye appears to be drying his Tails. Fancy an ice cream?

*Whispers to Shadow*

I think that hit on the head with your ball affected his brain a little

(Edit: ooc: Woo!!! 200 pages! Yeah!)

Shadow dragged Glen into the hole and covered his mouth. "The only person drawing attention here is you with all that shouting. Plenty of kids dig holes at the beach. So just relax."

As Knuckles slashes through the forest and swing across vines, he continues making his way north bound. Hoping to find civilization.

"Must you comment on everything I do?"

Indeed I shall. It is my role as your inner self.

"Ugh, fine....so what caused you to pop into existence anyhow?"

​It seems as though this dimension defuses your inner thought process with yourself, causing it to be as if there were two separate beings inside one. I cannot hear your actual thoughts, and I can only assume you can't hear mine.

"I can't. So what happens if I were to leave this zone."

I am unsure. I only know what's been given to you here. However, your family is still mine, so I can only assume that I will reunite as part of your thoughts and vanish completely.

"I see...well then I guess I shouldn't rush things. Even one's own mind should get a break every once in a while."

Ah.....thank you Knuckles....

"It's hole. A hole made with the help of the ultimate lifeform and a magically enhanced spade . I habe every reason to be upset . "

"Kids shouldn't be diggig hole like that. Seone is bound to fall in it and get hurt. And with the water , it might get worse...this is why I'm asking them to stop and try something else .... hum look ! there is contest over there ! use your magic to conceal whatever get you seen, and go win something ! Your father might be proud now, but he'll be even more then." Said Glen.

Actually, I think we've already attracted attention. The guy at the ice cream parlour asked me if I could get Melody to give him an autograph. He thought she was this zone's Mina. He also thought I was this zone's Dylan

"Then conceal what get your attention, and ger those kid to play at rhe contest , with the help of an Illusion spell or something, They should be able to hide in plain sight. By the way shadow, Next time you do that, there won't be a next time." Glen came from nice to cold when he spoke to shadow.

"Sounds like we're in trouble. Gee, I wonder who they might mistake me for," said Skye half with humour and half sarcasticly. "Thanks for the ice cream Dylan."

"Ummm, I could quickly fill the hole now is I disenchant my sandcastle and let the sand fall into the hole?"

"Kids , I said I only cared if what you did could be traced back, and did lead to someone possibly hurt. It filled both. So I had to double care." Joked Glen.

"Don't make me laugh. I've taken care of harder men than yourself, but if you must pretend, you'll meet your end." Shadow was resolute.

He didn't say anything about you, but I think we all know who he'd mistaken you for. And your welcome for the ice cream by the way

As for you Glen. You need to calm down a little. The rules were don't kill anyone and make sure we can't get traced back if there's a problem. No one can get traced back and no one has died. So no real problem. And there's nothing that really gets their attention about me. Just that I look the same and I'm the only porcupine on this beach. Now relax a little

"Don't be so sure shadow , don't be so sure ...." Said Glen . "And it would habe lead to that anyway Dylan. Peoples get careless in

beach, And a giant hole in the ground is only comedy gold in a cartoon." kept ob Glen

"Now could you please do me a favor ? Just go see what this contest is a out. Might fice something nice for these kids ." Asked Glen.

"Illusion spell?" pondered Skye. "Yeah, I could do that. I't be easy to fix me, but I'd need to do more to hide Melody."

"Oh no, not after what happened the last time."

Skye pondered for a second then a random idea popped into his head.

"And to be honest, when it comes to illusions by the time it comes to hiding one tail, making something a bit more complex is just the same. So Melody, what about an illusion so we actually look like Mom and Dad's kids?"

Melody just stared at her brother.

(ooc; I don't know where that idea came from, but there it is.

(Ooc : That might be scary .... but these are your character , make it so it doesn't get out of hand)

"As you wish children. You are the ones with the magic . But I would have gone for something less crazy . Locke must loves you , no matter who are , or were." Said Glen.

That's quite a scary thought, kids. Are you sue you want to do this?

Shadow released Glen and teleported off, frustrated. Rouge got up having seen the light from Shadow's chaos control. "Ok who's the unlucky idiot who got on his wrong side?" she asked herself as she walked towards the hole.

"Well, it would just be an illusion, not a transformation, but, I'll leave it for now. It'd take a bit more thought anyway. Right illusion away a tail for me, and re-colour Melody." Skye began making gestures, while Melody's eye widened.

"On no you don't!" She tackled Skye just as he finished casting and both kid's fell into the hole.

"Oh, brown fur, black hair? That's not so bad."

"Melody, last time it was an actual colour enchantment I used on you, not an illusion. And I didn't MEAN to make your hair glow in the dark."

As long as you dont start attacking anyone, flying or speeding around, we should be fine.

Also, glow in the dark hair? Do you have a picture?

Red saw the angry Shadow."Anything wrong Shadow ? You seem upset."

"Now come with me if you are Ready, We'll get you something nice if you win." Said Glen .

Both kids climbed out of the hole, Melody now much darker, and Skye with only a single tail.

"Remember Melody, if you make any too sudden movements, the illusion can't keep up. And sorry Dylan, the pictures are back in our ho............ the zone we came from. Just try to picture her with blue hair that lit up whenever it got dark!"

"It wasn't funny. I couldn't sleep for a month. Because of the Darn light coming from my Darn HAIR!"

Hmm... If I had my teleporter I could go back and get them. Anyway, I'm coming too! I can take pictures of your sandcastles

*Takes out camera*