The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I trust them to be discreet enough ; beside, they are not the only fox and moongoose around , don't worry " Said Glen.

No, but Skye is the only fox with two tails around, and you appear to be the only one with cybernetics here

"Nice doing business with you Skye. And free food? I'd be running a business, not a charity. I could give you a discount. Just be sure you either have UF currency or a card we take, or you won't be able to get anything."

"Hey ! what about these peoples over there? Looks likes I'm not the only Del Vet around here ; So I'm cool.And for the kid? Man, birth problems happen , right ?" Said Glen.

As of Now , Red was now enjoying a sunbath along with rouge."It's funny when I come to think of it, don't you think Rouge?" Said Red.

Whatever, just don't get yourself noticed, and hope no one else does

*Turns to Shadow*

A discount? How much of a discount?

"15-20%, maybe more if I'm feeling generous when I give you the discount cards." "What's funny?" asked Rouge as she put on some sunglasses.

25%, I left my money back at my house, so haven is likely to be paying, and we don't want them spending too much after all they've done

"Deal. But you should know those Brotherhood cards Locke and Knuckles have are no good in the United Federation. You'd have more chance of paying via barter."

Oh, I'm sure Locke can figure something out. He probably has several cards, and I'm sure your restaurant would be able to accept one of them. Either that, or he could just take out cash

"I'm sure we can sort that out." replied Shadow as he waded into the water, waiting to strike his first victim.

"It's almost as if two sister were together , enjoying a sun bath, thatn/ what I find funny ..." Red Said .

"Sure Dylan. By the way, anyone Know what the bearded Guardian is planning ?"Glen asked.

Locke? No, but it's probably something interesting. You should have been there when he took the master emerald from Knuckles then drew on his face. That was a while back. I think I have a picture of it somewhere. Ah, the memories

"You talk about him as if he was an old friends ... He must be happy to know people who likes hil for who he is , and not his political status" Said glen, smiling.

He's certainly been a real help in the time that I've known him, all of them have. Of course, it didn't start off that way, plenty of fights to be the best

"not that I mind Rouge . it's nice . I feel line a big sister for a way younger one ...." Said red.

Being wrapped again by space and time, Knuckles is thrown off into an unfamiliar land once more. He get's up to see himself surrounded by large trees and very humid climate.

"Ah great, just when I was getting used to the family again...." *Checks dimensional device* "Hmm, looks like I'm now in a different zone as them, I just need to....wait, where did I get this? And how do I know how to use it? And what's with these clothes???"

Knuckles realizes he now has an adventurers belt, filled with an inter-dimensional map, and items to help him survive the rugged wilderness of that which is a rain forest. And he has a fancy hat to boot.

".....Who's talking about me?"

Ah yes. I am your subconscious dear Knuckles. As you may not be aware, you can now longer use your chaos powers. Your travels among the dimensions have begun to shape you anew. Now you must rely on Feudal Japanese tactics as you make your way through this forest, and the challenges that await.

*Looks down to see Katana* "So you give me a useless map, a sword, and my Grandfather Hawkings hat...."

​Twas not I, for I am simply your new self conscious. It was fate. Now let us begin our journey to reunite with our family.

*Looks around and begins walking in a direction* "This is going to be a hassle......"

"Yes, But I have to say, It's nice to be able to lat down and be at peace , without having to be on the edge everytime..." Said Red.

edit: Knux wtf.

(I fell back and lost my spot again lol. Going on a little spin off to try and stay in the RPM cause between today and tomorrow, I got a lot to do, so I won't be able to update much again. And it's a good place to try different things and add characters to practice being IC as them with different situations.)

Right, well I'm going to go rest now

*Walks to spot reserved for him and takes out a portable radio from his bag*

Yeah, this will be nice

*Turns it on then lies down on towel and rests*

(ooc: Um... that's... interesting Knuckles. At least we can't leave you behind

Edit: Okay, you just commented about that, which I didn't notice until I wrote it. Oh well)

(Ooc: Have it your way then ^_^ I'm supporting originality ;) )

(ooc: Just don't set your hat on fire ;) )

(ooc: Well, erm, that's a little weird... Though given everything that's happened so far in this game, yeah, par for the course!)