Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

All-in-one General Mobile games thread

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Bleh!  More Fates favouritism! 

Sorry, that sounded kinda negative...

Posted

Yeah I do like Fates but it's getting too repetitive... there's still quite a few main characters without seasonal alts yet (*cough*RenaisTwins*cough*) But I guess now is to wait for Winter season unless I'm forgetting another holiday? It will be interesting to see who they do for Christmas... Santa Ephraim anyone?

Posted

I’m still waiting on Legendary Roy...

Posted (edited)

Roy may end up being the remaining Fire or Earth element Legendary Hero, I don't really see him being one of the 2 remaining water element heroes since I think that will be Corrin and Hríd and Ylgr will be the remaining Wind element hero. But hey did anyone expect Tiki? There's over 300 heroes so I may be wrong. 

I won't be surprised if not really happy if Hríd and Ylgr do end up being the next 2 legendary heroes. I say that every month but when you really think about it, we have 2 more legendary heroes between now and when Winter banners will start coming, and an obvious choice for a banner would be a banner with the Nifl siblings since Nifl is known as the kingdom and ice and Fjorm and Hríd being having the titles of  Princess and Prince of Ice, giving us a chance to get Gunnthrá again and having a full team with team of them. We will also be getting book 3 soon so it will be good to finish releasing book 2 characters before starting to release book 3 characters

Edited by Pearl98

Posted

Well GG I'm done with FEH xD I got Halloween Myrrh in not even 20 orbs! I may go for the others but I got a pity breaker Julia