Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

Boulder picked up his hammer and hit the robot as hard as he could.

"Kid you are going to back the bot? I have an idea! Rhino guy! Use your hammer to catapult the kid in his barrier at the bot. The barrier will knock the bot back and give the kid his chance to hack it" said Skunk as he began rushing towards a near car.

Myra pushed the Banink more with another sheild, dropping all other shield's but Skye's. "Once it's down I can pin it with my sheilds." She called out.

The Snow bot  wobbled, struggling to maintain its balance.

"I'm ready when you guys are!" called Skye.

"No problem!" Said Boulder lowering his hammer to Skye.

The Badink toppled and fell with a crash, displacing some of it's armor. Myra used her sheilds to pin the Snow bot and its cannon to the ground, while merging Skye's sheild with the ones pinning the bot. The Badink tired to fire it's cannon, but couldn't aim anywhere.

Skye shot towards the bot with the force from Boulder's hammer.  He slammed into it, using the force of the blow to break off more of the badnik's armour, exposing the core below.  He ripped off one of his gloves, and his hand split and unfolded, a number of mechanical interface devices appearing from inside it.  As he accessed the core, Skye locked eyes with the badnik.

"Surrender now.  Your programming is thirty years behind mine, and I was born in cyberspace.  You have no chance."  It wasn't said as a threat, just a statement of fact as Skye began erasing the bot's memory.

The skunk froze when he saw that Skye was robotic. "The kid is one of them!?" The skunk said to himself before he turned his back to the bot and began to walk away.

"What the heck?!" Myra exclaimed, then paused and face palmed. "Of course he's a robot, why didn't I see it before!"

The Badink didn't respond, it didn't have a voice chip, it simply struggled against Myra's sheilds, trying to knock Skye off. But as Skye's hacking took effect it stoped moving.

"I'm sorry," said Skye as his hack continued.  "You never had a choice.  This was what your were created to do.  But that doesn't make it right.  Rest now..."

The Badink deactivated, as it had no standing orders, according to its memory.

Seeing the Snow bot deactivate Myra lifted the shields holding it down.

Skye stepped back, his hand refolding into it's regular form, his head hanging a little as if upset.

"Are you ok?" Myra asked Skye tentatively, "You took the most hits."

Edited by Katmuffin

Boulder noticed the skunk walking away. "Hold up comrade."

"I missed all the action." Said Techno walking up next to Myra.

"I'm alright," said Skye quietly.  "Nothing that can't be fixed."

"Then we need to get you fixed." Myra answered Skye, she turned to Techno, "Key points: the skunk rams it with a car, we hit it lots, and this kid hacks it."

"It's deactivated now, it's programming is completely wiped," said Skye, with a sad note in his voice.  "I just need a few basic tools to sort myself," he added o Myra.

"Yea, there would of been alot of casualties if you didn't." Myra answered Techno, she turned back to Skye, "I'm not a mechanic, but I have a friend who is, if that helps."

The Skunk heard Boulder call out to him. "I'm heading off, Don't try to stop me or end up like that not!" Said the Skunk sounding very serious.

"If t-they are willing to help, o-okay," said Skye, starting to sound nervous again.

"The battle is never over as lot as those stupid machines are still around!" Declared the Skunk loudly without thinking.