12 posts in this topic

Do you have a scenario/story in mind?

I was thinking in Mobius during an Easter Egg Hunt (yeah I know it's bit late for that, just something I wanted to try out). With the Sonic gang of course! It could be any sonic character there even fancharacters.

Fan characters are not too popular here so we tend to stick to the Archieverse.

An easter egg hunt rp is an interesting idea for starting out rpers. Just answer me these three questions.

Is there a limit of characters each player can play?

Is there a limit on the amount of eggs to find?

And do you have any experience rping?

An easter egg hunt rp is an interesting idea for starting out rpers. Just answer me these three questions.

Is there a limit of characters each player can play?

Is there a limit on the amount of eggs to find?

And do you have any experience rping?

Technically he CAN still do it without any experience... Also I used my fan character and it seemed to be fine.. Is there an actual rule to not using them....?

I wasn't saying she couldn't, Shini I was only trying to know what she can do. That way I can give her some advice if needed.

I wasn't saying she couldn't, Shini I was only trying to know what she can do. That way I can give her some advice if needed.

Okay but it seemed like that ;___;  So I got worried.

(I kinda disagree with that to be honest. You need only to look at rpm2 to see that ;))

I'd say more accurately, we tend to stick to Archieverse (though any of the continuities is fine as long as it's mentioned) and OCs are allowed in but there are limits to how powerful they're allowed to be

Just clearing that up! ^^

I'd rather not interrupt the ongoing roleplay topics, so I'll just use this one right now

What th' heck am I supposed to do if I want to get into one of these threads, 'cause you all ended up turning Free Play Mania into another story with a plot line I can't make heads or tails of, and the same 5 people talking to each other in the same few threads. Then again, if you DIDN'T do that, it would end up being a pile of fluff...

Nobody's posted in the Free Play for a couple months, and I don't know what to do around here.

Edited by James Petitious

I was in the same situation you are some time ago, and I looked for a thread that wouldn't be really advanced in the storyline. I was lucky enough to find out that the "Christmas Play" was exactly what I was looking for. I asked a moderator and he told me everything I needed to know to start playing.

If I were you, I would try to "re-activate" some of this threads that doesn't have a started story, with the users you could find. I would like to play another story as well, so if you want to roleplay, here you have at least one player more. :)

Thing is you have a few really dedicated RPers on the topic, so they tend to be all over the place, and pretty quick with the replies.

There are basically 3 options I'd guess

1) If you don't mind jumping in mid-way, you can ask for a quick summery of what is going on in the active RP's, and join in.  Most are pretty simple when you come to it.

2) If you have an idea for a story, start up an new RP.  

3) As ChaosKaiser suggested, reactive an old one, though I'd say unless you a picking up where it left off, 2 would be better.

And as for Free-Play, well... if people want to post, it's sorta ready to go.

Also, everybody was really nice when I jumped in randomly, so if there's a thread you want to join, just go for it. 

P.S. If we're going to do the Easter egg hunt I call Amy or Cream (and Cheese!)