sweet_lil_Eliza

Undertale

38 posts in this topic

Guess who finished the Genocide Route and had a bad time? Yup, the game truly made me feel like a being far worse than a monster (the ending helped with that, considering I'm a believer of the theories that go around about it). And for that, I applaud Undertale. There are only a few games that actually made me feel any emotions, and Undertale handled it very well. You reflect on every decision you make, and care about the future that your decisions have created.

I don't know if I can really call Undertale one of my favourite games (it has great competition), but I can say it's one of the best experiences I had with gaming. And that's enough for me really.

Also, these remixes are awesome (hidden in spoilers, mostly because it spoils the themes of the later battles, but not the battle themselves):

Edited by Shadow
1 person likes this

Guess who finished the Genocide Route and had a bad time? Yup, the game truly made me feel like a being far worse than a monster (the ending helped with that, considering I'm a believer of the theories that go around about it). And for that, I applaud Undertale. There are only a few games that actually made me feel any emotions, and Undertale handled it very well. You reflect on every decision you make, and care about the future that your decisions have created.

I don't know if I can really call Undertale one of my favourite games (it has great competition), but I can say it's one of the best experiences I had with gaming. And that's enough for me really.

Also, these remixes are awesome (hidden in spoilers, mostly because it spoils the themes of the later battles, but not the battle themselves):

Hidden Content

Did you also fight the bonus Grillby fight? (I read from spoilers page that it's possible.. after I'm done with Sans I must try it.)

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I believe that's a hoax. I returned to Grillby's, and there's nothing there. I tried searching youtube for it, and I couldn't find anything either. I believe Undyne and Sans are the only true bosses of the Genocide run.

Shame Mettaton Neo didn't get a boss fight though. Sure, we were doing a genocide run so we shouldn't have fun, but he got an alternate form and some dang catchy music. I WANT A BOSS FIGHT.

1 person likes this

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Yeah I agree.. Why couldn't we fight him?? But I'll try it anyway.. Maybe I just have to go get the key from Sans....

Since Yume Nikki and LSD Dream Emulator, I was rather cynical toward this kind of game, but...

I saw the final battle video. It's rare that something can be so emotional and idealistic. The game reminds me a lot of Earthbound.

Also, I saw lots of awesome memes on the internet. The game looks and sounds better than FNAF by miles

1 person likes this

My hands hurt as hell from the last fight in the neutral route. Use a controller for the game. The true pacifist last boss was too easy if you ask me. Genocide route however makes all Dark Souls boss fights seem like child's play XD  

I like the Pacifist route the best.. Genocide is just.. Dark ;____; Papy..... and Neutral is kinda meh. Sure the fights are easier but hey, We have FRIENDSHIP!!!!!! 

I was already spoiled a long long time ago about the Genocide final boss thanks to Eliza xD She was totally fangirling him.... maybe still is. XD And I just couldn't wait to get to the fight so I just watched Jack Septic Eye fight him.

Yeah? Well I've tried playing it.. It is HARD! 

My fav from Undertale is SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS!

Oh? Mine is Papyrus. He's cool little window jumper.

Anybody heard about Undertale 2: Uppertale? (It's unofficial though) 

Anybody heard about Undertale 2: Uppertale? (It's unofficial though) 

Uppertale? No.. but about an Au Overtale yes.