teamrandom21

Why's Fiona fox gone?

18 posts in this topic

now I know what you guys are thinking, team random come on now, panders won, you should know this by now. Well, panders said he doesn't have Fiona fox's rights. I know other writers characters have been taken out, but would it kill Archie to maybe ask the writers permission to use there characters or reintroduce Fiona? 

They're trying to make sure nothing happens again like with Penders. So no original characters from before the reboot (that weren't by Flynn) so no one else ends up trying to sue

No one pulling the strings wants to take the risk after the mess that occurred.  So, in some ways it would kill them!

That, and the floodgates of 'Character X is back why not character Y"?

Edited by Skye Prower

No one pulling the strings wants to take the risk after the mess that occurred.  So, in some ways it would kill them!

That, and the floodgates of 'Character X is back why not character Y"?

I know, but I still want her to come back. Would asking for permission or even getting the writer back be too much to ask? 

From a creative point of view, no.

From a legal point of view, yes.

Everyone has characters they'll miss from the old world (just check my username for that) but we have to do our best not to dwell on them.  In the end, it is only a character in a story.

Apparently Skye was officially Flynns character too. The only reasons he can't be in is because of the no family rule and that Pendersman doesn't like that Flynns X years later is better than his (not really but Pendersman didn't like the new X years later)

Also Mina can't exist anymore.  Yeah, there is the whole other parent point, but then it's not exactly the same Skye.

From a creative point of view, no.

From a legal point of view, yes.

Everyone has characters they'll miss from the old world (just check my username for that) but we have to do our best not to dwell on them.  In the end, it is only a character in a story.

i know bro but i can't help but be butt hurt. All because panders had to be selfish archie is flipping paronoid or sega doesn't want them to get sued again or it's by by sonic rights for sure.

We all know who was the fan favorite...Bivalve.

2 people like this

The clam from the Forty Fanthom Freedom Fighters.

1 person likes this

We all know who was the fan favorite...Bivalve.

I disagree. Wombat Stu was the MAN

I agree Bivalve back!!! We demand our best character!!

I wish we could also have Dr.Finitevus and Scourge and others back too... I really miss them.

I wish we could also have Dr.Finitevus and Scourge and others back too... I really miss them.

same, fiona is a bit of a must have for me not because of the tails x fiona ship but because she was very well developed. also once you hear her backstory you can't help but feel bad for her.

We aren't getting them back though guys... as sad as it is it's not going to happen. Archie are doing the smart thing in being safe even if it is unlikely to happen

1 person likes this

We aren't getting them back though guys... as sad as it is it's not going to happen. Archie are doing the smart thing in being safe even if it is unlikely to happen

as much as i hate to admit it you're right dylan. one more lawsuit will probably cause archie to go out of buisness...sighs angrily