teamrandom21

What ships/relationships would you like to see canon in the Sonic comic universe?

44 posts in this topic

I've always had a soft spot for Tails and Nicole. I just feel that a relationship between the two would be cute. Tails is still young and so is Nicole in a way since she's new to understanding emotions.

I've always had a soft spot for Tails and Nicole. I just feel that a relationship between the two would be cute. Tails is still young and so is Nicole in a way since she's new to understanding emotions.

that's why i want to see the two interact with each other more or for something like tails helping her with emotions to happen.

She is pretty young. She's still a good 15 or so years from being made XD

For me, I like Sonamy in the games, but Sonally is still for me in the comics. I also have a small space in my hear for Sona (Sonic x Mina).

As for Tails (seems to be the big thing in this thread), I like Tailscream (in another decade or so). The Tails x Nicole ship people have mentioned seems good though.

In my opinon, Silvaze doesn't work outside the games. If anything, he might be the one who works out with Amy. I'd say maybe Shard for her too (would be quite the character arc that I could very much see happening).

Edited by TriforceP

As for Tails (seems to be the big thing in this thread)

Yeah.  Tails does seem to have a 'ship me ship me!' vibe to him.

I'm not either. Tails could score more dates that his blue spiky compadre!

Tails is gonna have some very interesting teenage years!

that's the thing. tails is the most shipped character in the series. it's funny cause everyone thinks sonic gets the girls or is a bit of a player and yet here's tails getting ship to everyone from fiona to blaze, and i don't think the two even met in the comics!

Edited by teamrandom21

that's the thing. tails is the most shipped character in the series. it's funny cause everyone thinks sonic gets the girls or is a bit of a player and yet here's tails getting ship to everyone from fiona to blaze, and i don't think the two even met in the comics!

I think Sonic Rush Adventure is canon now, so yes, yes they did. Even outside of that they were also both in the first Worlds Collide, and probably other things as well.

Sonic Rush Adventure is canon, though not seen in the comic's pre-reboot. Blaze and Marine recount the events too Shadow.  So yep, they met.

Actually to be fair Sonic gets shipped a lot. I suspect Sonic and Tails get shipped the most because... well... they're the main two characters. Sonic just probably gets shipped less because its pretty clear in both the games and comics who's been made to ship with Sonic (even though I dislike some of the characters that are *cough* Amy *cough*). Whereas with Tails its a little more up to interpretation since his love life is a little all over the place. We do have Mina in X years later which I'm happy with but as people comment its a little sudden without explanation of how they fell in love and where Ash went. And in Sonic X of course we had one of the most obvious Tails X someones... Cosmo... who *spoiler* died. Plus Sonic X is not canon so technically she doesn't exist. But since when does not existing get in the way of love ;P

I never said who id ship Tails with. To be fair I don't think to ship him as much because X years later is the only time hes older than 11 (yes... he may not act that young but he still is that young...and keep in mind he doesn't hang out with people in his age group). Hmm... I guess if I shipped him with anyone... it would be Nicole... maybe just because they're both techy... maybe because I've rped too much with a certain someone ;P

Actually to be fair Sonic gets shipped a lot. I suspect Sonic and Tails get shipped the most because... well... they're the main two characters. Sonic just probably gets shipped less because its pretty clear in both the games and comics who's been made to ship with Sonic (even though I dislike some of the characters that are *cough* Amy *cough*). Whereas with Tails its a little more up to interpretation since his love life is a little all over the place. We do have Mina in X years later which I'm happy with but as people comment its a little sudden without explanation of how they fell in love and where Ash went. And in Sonic X of course we had one of the most obvious Tails X someones... Cosmo... who *spoiler* died. Plus Sonic X is not canon so technically she doesn't exist. But since when does not existing get in the way of love ;P

I never said who id ship Tails with. To be fair I don't think to ship him as much because X years later is the only time hes older than 11 (yes... he may not act that young but he still is that young...and keep in mind he doesn't hang out with people in his age group). Hmm... I guess if I shipped him with anyone... it would be Nicole... maybe just because they're both techy... maybe because I've rped too much with a certain someone ;P

Oh god Dylan now you reminded me of Cosmo ;_____; COSMOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I've seen the death scene like 10 times and I always cry because of it. I loved Cosmo X Tails it was so cute...

RIP Taimo

You have been missed.

Edited by TriforceP
1 person likes this

while i ship tails x fiona and tails x nicole i do agree with tails x mina a bit. can't say the same for her now all the sudden short hair in x years later...

We do have Mina in X years later which I'm happy with but as people comment its a little sudden without explanation of how they fell in love and where Ash went.

while i ship tails x fiona and tails x nicole i do agree with tails x mina a bit. can't say the same for her now all the sudden short hair in x years later...

I really don't understand the 'this happened suddenly' line in X years later.  Cause, well, it is 20/25/30 odd years!  Heck, Fiona had a bigger visual change in just a few months comic time (if not less)

What I meant by that is how did she go from being Ash's girlfriend to Tails wife. It was kibd of like "hey... in the soace of the tears you missed this happened. Deal with it". Again, I don't actually mind it but I can see why people wouldn't like it or ship it since there is no indication of how it came about

What I meant by that is how did she go from being Ash's girlfriend to Tails wife. It was kibd of like "hey... in the soace of the tears you missed this happened. Deal with it". Again, I don't actually mind it but I can see why people wouldn't like it or ship it since there is no indication of how it came about

Yeah I also wished they would've explained it or something... It kind of just came out of no where...

We do have Mina in X years later which I'm happy with but as people comment its a little sudden without explanation of how they fell in love and where Ash went.

I really don't understand the 'this happened suddenly' line in X years later.  Cause, well, it is 20/25/30 odd years!  Heck, Fiona had a bigger visual change in just a few months comic time (if not less)

sorry about that skype (man me making a wording mistake on these post is becoming a thing.) but i do agree with dylan. while i do ship the two a bit (not as much as my other 2 tails ships), i do understand why people hate it. how did mina go from begin he-double hockey sticks bent on marrying ash to now all the sudden having kids with tails. it's like it sonic was madly in love with amy one minute and then the next he's married to blaze and has two kids. (sorry silver.)

What about knuxikal? I always found that this paring really seemed to make sense. I mean, think about it. Knuckles is the last of his kind for oh so how many years and then Tikal comes by. I get the fact that Tikal may be an ancestor but SEGA never really confirmed that. The only thing is that Knuckles and Tikal comes from the same TRIBE. Plus the fact that they're both echidnas. I can also agree with the couple knuxade (Knuckles x Shade)

Either Sonally (Sonic x Sally, Sonamy (Sonic x Amy), Shadouge (Shadow x Rouge), Silvgold (Silver x gold cause why not) or Silvaze (Silver x Blaze) and still haven't given up on Creamails (Cream x Tails)

All of these are exactly my ships!! YASS!! I can agree with you on that. XD

I also ship: BigxDulcy, Jet x Wave, Chip x Cosmo, Mighty x Honey, Charmy x Marine, and Bean x Sticks 

Yeah....I've gotten some very weird parings XD

Please don't double post.  If you want to post more there's an edit button.  Thank you.

Though I wouldn't call any of your ships weird.  Charmy and Marine is a little unexpected, but not weird.