teamrandom21

Disappointing/bad moments

24 posts in this topic

what do you think are some of the most disappointing or bad moments in the sonic the comic series?

Deleted

Edited by Survivor
1 person likes this

Sonic and Sally's fight when Sonic came back from the space 2 years later... I mean really.. that was just sad..

1 person likes this

The whole Space arc, it's lead up and a lot of the stories either side.

Reboot.

Charmy getting his mind damaged in the egg grapes.

2 people like this

Charmy getting his mind damaged in the egg grapes.

that was... pretty horrible. I think I read somewhere Flynn himself said that was handled badly

The Super Genesis Wave.

i agree. the fact that it happend because of the crossover was stupid to, and i'm a big fan of crossovers.

The reboot cause by the Super Genesis Wave and Sega

Edited by Merc
1 person likes this

The constant stream of Genesis/Super Genesis waves which interupt the story at good points for something less interesting (such as the crossovers) and end up making us wait ages for the story comic to continue

I don't mind the one which caused the reboot after the the first Megaman crossover though. I'll miss the old characters, no one really bring back what there was but the reboot isn't that bad either

The constant stream of Genesis/Super Genesis waves which interupt the story at good points for something less interesting (such as the crossovers) and end up making us wait ages for the story comic to continue

I don't mind the one which caused the reboot after the the first Megaman crossover though. I'll miss the old characters, no one really bring back what there was but the reboot isn't that bad either

Right with you Dylan... I really hate whenever they bring up yet ANOTHER Genesis/Super Genesis Waves and the whole story basically stops and then restarts from the previous point.

1 person likes this

I don;t mind the rebooted world.  I mind that so many characters have been killed off and in such a way that they will never be acknowledged again.  Not even a *bleep*ing mermorial for them

2 people like this

I don;t mind the rebooted world.  I mind that so many characters have been killed off and in such a way that they will never be acknowledged again.  Not even a *bleep*ing mermorial for them

yeah. there's still a part of me that's praying that they'll at least get reintrouduced, the least sega could do since the same company that's so sensitive about how there mascot is portrait is now running him into the ground. 

yeah. there's still a part of me that's praying that they'll at least get reintrouduced, the least sega could do since the same company that's so sensitive about how there mascot is portrait is now running him into the ground. 

It's funny how Sega care about how Sonic is treated in his Comic Book series, but they don't take their time out of their day to make a decent Sonic game. Lost World (Galaxy Rip-off), Boom (Worst then 06, but unlike 06 their still marketing this crap.)

1 person likes this

It's funny how Sega care about how Sonic is treated in his Comic Book series, but they don't take their time out of their day to make a decent Sonic game. Lost World (Galaxy Rip-off), Boom (Worst then 06, but unlike 06 their still marketing this crap.)

i agree. it's like sega is giving up and giving all there faith to archie to make sonic look decent. either that or they really don't know what the hell there doing which is pretty believeable at this point

They don't know what they're doing.

Seriously, that's been clear for ages.

They don't know what they're doing.

Seriously, that's been clear for ages.

well they better start soon cause i'm afraid to know what's going to happen to sonic if sega goes out of buisness, and the only shinning light for them is if the people they dare challenged in the 90's finally bought them. 

If your meaning Nintendo, nope, that won't be good.  That's pretty much where Lost World came from.

If your meaning Nintendo, nope, that won't be good.  That's pretty much where Lost World came from.

well sega better do something then, unless archie can buy them and just make sonic a comic, that would still suck though in a way...

That definitely won't happen. Despite everything, SEGA is much richer than Archie and is way out of their price range

And honestly, I would still like to have games and not just comics

They have the new Sonic Boom game. Given they're delaying it to make sure its in working order we SHOULD expect a functional game from them

Shattered Crystal was functional, actually it was a pretty good game.  It just gets lumped with Rise of Lyric cause....er...  angry fans I guess.

That's why I refuse to judge the other two Boom games until I play it.I know how exaggerated people can be on the Internet

I think Sonic is better off with Capcom or Square Enix since their doing just fine (Except for Capcom's abandonment of the Mega Man series.) and a few bad Final Fantasy. But the two are getting there act together (Even if some people can't get over the Legacy Collection)

I think Sonic is better off with Capcom or Square Enix since their doing just fine (Except for Capcom's abandonment of the Mega Man series.) and a few bad Final Fantasy. But the two are getting there act together (Even if some people can't get over the Legacy Collection)

i suppose, that and square enix is the same people who make kingdom hearts, not saying there gonna crossover but that would be an intresting though. either way there good story tellers and i'm sure could write and make some pretty good stories for the games.

Edited by teamrandom21