Tesla-That-Hedgehog

How old are your fan characters?

9 posts in this topic

When did you make your first Sonic FC?

My first FC, Tesla, was made in 2005. What about yours?

Mine?  That would be Drax, on this very site.  Hmm *checks topic*

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:15 PM

So a little over two years ago, and the day after I joined.

*goes into time machine*

Almost two years ago. A few months after I joined here.

Bane the Pokemon hunter to be exact.

How old are they? Well I guess I will mention just Oda and ignore the other 53 characters I created. But for Oda it is somewhat complicated. When I was two years old I tried to draw Sonic but ended up with something that looked like Mighty. About 13 years later I found that old drawing and saw it as a new character. So I expanded on him and created Oda the Armadillo. And ever since I have improved him time and time again thus he is now Oda Dex Madillo. And if you use the drawing as his official creation that would make him 22 years old. If not the he is 9 years old.

I can't even remember when I made my first OC.. Probably when I was on the sixth grade I made my first one.. But I can't remember for sure when did I create My main OC (the one in this avatar pic) Though before I started drawing my OC's or Sonic characters in general I had already thought about what kind of character I'd make in my mind (even had dreams and such and really really bad first attempts to try and draw them...) but I'd say still somewhere about 10 years or so..

Then again...Do I count Mr.Cool?

He's a radicalradical toucan who fights an evil rich pig an his evil monster sidekick Fred Bunga!

Yeah....14 was an awkward age for me....

Arek, Seera, and Ellen are all made for a dropped RPG Maker project  in 2012, made into Mobians in 2014 because humans/outlanders are overrated.

Arek is 19 years old (but looks 9-10 years old for a specific reason).

Seera is 22 years old.

Ellen is 22 years old.

I made them late teens or early adults for that, after a personal observation, I concluded early teens aren't that realistic for jumping into something big and meaningful. As teen protagonists these days are so angst-ridden, 18+ are around the perfect numbers character walk pass childhood to adulthood (19th -> 20th birthday) or from bad to good adulthood (22nd -> 23rd birthday) with enough wisdom.

I have so many other characters in mind, but I reserve them for other non-Sonic stuff. I just love daydreaming.

Edited by arekpowalan

But my OC's age (decided by me is 18)

I had my FC Elizabeth the Hedgehog since I was in 4th grade. She has been given a reboot on everything.

Edited by SEGA-Elizabeth-Fan
Spelling error