crazyty237

Sonic Games on the PC

11 posts in this topic

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/01/sega-cuts-hundreds-of-jobs-in-pcmobile-focused-restructuring/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZ_5eKTBzc

so Sega fired Alot of there workers and are now deciding to only Produce Sonic Games on the PC and Mobile Devices 

what are your guys thoughts about this 

Me personally, I am kind of dissappointed manly because i don't have my gaming PC no more and Sega should make games Multi-Platform mainly because you can appeal to a bigger audience and get more sells

Sonic is still going to be on consoles it just that SOA will focus mostly on PC and Mobile games but what Sega did was BS and to believe I was planning to work at that company because sonic.

Yay for me I guess since I mainly have a Laptop and no other consoles. T.T

I have Sonic Mega Collection Plus for PC...? o_o

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/01/sega-cuts-hundreds-of-jobs-in-pcmobile-focused-restructuring/

so Sega fired Alot of there workers and are now deciding to only Produce Sonic Games on the PC and Mobile Devices 

what are your guys thoughts about this

Why are people still saying that Sonic's going PC/Mobile-exclusive?! He's fine for now. If anything's gonna be affected, it'll probably be whether-or-not SEGA of Japan will give the American developers as much freedom as before Boom was released. But we'll have to wait and see.

Of course Sonic is unstoppable! xD

More PC games sounds fine to me. I don't have a lot of other consoles in my house anyway.

If anything's gonna be affected, it'll probably be whether-or-not SEGA of Japan will give the American developers as much freedom as before Boom was released

If the answer's yes, That's... questionable. I don't think the westerners, who don't know te source material throughly, can make the series go very far, especially when criticism in this franchire is very harsh. People talk all days about how Rise of Lyric was horrible, but nobody talked about Bioware's Sonic Chronicle being a rather good game.

I'd dream of Archie making a Sonic game, though. More Knothole Freedom Fighter's appearances would be cool.

I can see them giving Sega of america some freedom because up to now sonic had been doing really good with what they had to work with and if it wasn't for Sega of america sonic would of wine up like Alex kid.