Dipperford

Five nights at Freddy's

78 posts in this topic

I know :D I watched it earlier! AWESOME episode! And well I heard about them from Marionette? Guess they were thinking of putting them in the game but decided not to do so as it would not be good choice when thinking about the already established story and all of the theories... They would've made it too difficult... Not sure though..

Ah okay.

This game really seems to wrap up the series... only time will tell if we see more games. He did kind of leave it open for more games though and we still don't know the full story of the original restaurant.

You mean the very first one? Have you watched the Game Theorists videos about it? That pretty much explains everything.. Also I've seen on facebook some hints about it and I think I know what happened.

I'll have to look into those videos, but yeah, the very first one.

Apparently that was the Place where there was only ONE animatronic: Freddy. This can also be found in the second game's mini-game where you go to each crying children to give them pizza (or cake can't remember) xD But there is ONE crying child in the top corner. And as soon as you start slowing down (no matter what this happens) You can see a car stopping near the child as Purple man walks closer him. And finall he kills the child. The first child was Marionette. This was before the 5 other children died. Marionette then went into the body of the Puppet and wanted revenge. He later on helped the other spirits to find the "bodies" of the animatronics which they took over. Since they all want avenge their deaths. And THAT'S how it started.. But since FNaF 2 came BEFORE FNaF you might wonder why the Toy-versions kill...

But that can't be right... the old messed up Bonnie and Chica in the second game are from the original restaurant too. They made the Toy ones after the them, right? And the Toy ones are probably just poorly programmed since it's mentioned how they seem to get worse and worse throughout the week. Or maybe someone tampered with their programs too.

Actually the game theory video shows.. That The events in FNaF2 happened BEFORE FNaF and as for the restaurant there was actually TWO other restaurants before the one we see in the first game. The original pizzeria only had Freddy as animatronic the one which came after it was shut down and the animatronics were left to rot as they "smelled bad" But later on they used the same animatronics in the first pizzeria. And as for the Toy ones... They were programmed to kill the Night Guards possibly by Purple Guy himself.

I have a theory... I think Purple Guy is Springtrap. Here's why: 

After you die, there is a minigame. In said minigame, you play first as Freddy, then Bonnie, then Chica. See, the Purple Guy uses the safe room mentioned in the phone calls you receive that animatronics are oblivious to, which Purple Guy uses as a way to safely destroy each animatronic. But the Purple Guy hadn't planned on the Marionette's spirit being able to enter the affermentioned safe room, which means he is surprised when he sees the spirit. The Springtrap suit he uses was not supposed to be worn at all, because if you even breathed hard (which apparently Purple Guy did), then the springlocks would release, causing the person inside to bleed out and die, which Phone Guy tells the player in one of the night's phone calls. Now, I think this happens before the events of FNAF 3. Why? 

Simply put, in the game, the animatronics are nothing but phantoms without bodies to possess. This would explain why Springtrap's movement are more human-like. 

But then I know you're wondering: If the murderer died, then why are the spirits of the children still caught in purgatory? 

Because Purple Guy is not dead yet. 

They apparently hadn't planned on him being able to possess the suit that he died in, or the Marionette wouldn't have lured him into the suit in the first place. 

But then another question: Why are the spirits helping Purple Guy murder you? Why would they help their killer? The one who got them caught in this hellish realm, unable to move to the afterlife? 

Well, I have a possible answer to THIS, as well. Maybe the spirits don't even know Springtrap is the Purple Guy (if he even is), and just another one of the Purple Guy's victims. And since they don't possess that little facial recognition software they had when they were in their previous bodies, they can't connect to the database they need to identify a person. This provides Purple Guy with a way to continue his job of murder. And the bad part about it is: The animatronics who so desperately lust for revenge. It's kinda sad. Just think: The person who killed your brother is now using you to continue his duties. The thought is quite... disturbing. 

This story can also be proved because when you brighten the image on the End screen, there are words that say: 

"THEY WILL KNOW THE JOY OF CREATION" 

Is there another game on the way? I dunno, but Scott is one sneaky mofo! 

Please, tell me what you think of my theory, and any holes you may have seen. I need all the help I can get. 

(Oh, wait! Forgot to do my Game theory outro!) 

But hey, that's just a theory! A gaaame theory! Thanks for reading! 

*Post cheesy fnaf meme, followed by Foxy booty joke here*

Excuse me but.. erm... You should probably watch some Markiplier's videos.. Everything's shown in the mini-games... and Well the pictures do tell a lot..

I did. One of my favorite Youtubers. Part of the reason that I could even form this theory.

Great because that's no theory anymore you know?

But why? I worked really hard on that theory ;-;  

Plus, no one really knows who Springtrap is, because... well, we don't get any specific clues or hints as to WHO Springtrap is, y'know? We know all of the other animatronics are dead children, but another murder is never reported.

I know you did work really hard on it and all but as you said all of that can be seen in mini-games of FNaF3 it CLEARLY shows who the Spring Trap really is and fanart has already spread through internet.

All I'm saying was that it was never really clarified, and i was trying to eliminate any doubt is all T^T 

*cries in nearest corner*

Aw c'mon... You theory was really cool and well made friend.. *pats head*

*sniffs* It just isn't the same... If it's already been proven! *sobs wildly*

Aw.... C'mon... I'm sure some people didn't know about it.. :) So you made someone's day! And besides you probably figured it out BEFORE you watched the last mini-game and the final scene right? That's awesome!

Guys, stop spam. This topic about gameplay, not theories.

Excuse me but theories ARE part of the game. They're part of the game play. And aren't fans free to write what they think of the game?? It's not out of the topic if they speak about the game. Therefore it shouldn't be counted as spam. We weren't trying to spam.

Guys, stop spam. This topic about gameplay, not theories.

Please don't back-seat moderate.  If you think there is a problem, please report it.

Excuse me but theories ARE part of the game. They're part of the game play. And aren't fans free to write what they think of the game?? It's not out of the topic if they speak about the game. Therefore it shouldn't be counted as spam. We weren't trying to spam.

Okay, I'm going away. Now you are creator of topic. I am in other side of this topic.

I don't know? o_o I didn't mean to make him mad?? I just meant that aren't theories part of the game?? and gameplay since thanks to gameplay the theories are created.

I don't know? o_o I didn't mean to make him mad?? I just meant that aren't theories part of the game?? and gameplay since thanks to gameplay the theories are created.

Sorry, send you're theories.

Well for the moment I have no other "theories" than just what people have been talking about in Facebook.. Apparently Scott is going to make FNaF4... And apparently it's about "Fredbears" I think it was a family restaurant Which had only Golden Freddy and Spring Trap.