Dipperford

Five nights at Freddy's

78 posts in this topic

Oh the movie... yes.. I'm scared because of the cast ideas..

My lil bro is stuck on the 5th night in five nights at NMF's 2. XD

NMS... what do you think about FNaF getting a movie?? Nicholas Cage as Purple Guy is just NO!!!! Dx and how will they make it work?? It's supposed to be about the game after all.. The first one I guess... But just.. how are they going to make it look like the game's pizzeria?? So many details.. And If no Golden Freddy I'll lose it.

I saw the cast list.. It's most likely made from the first game.. So no Puppet or Mangle.. I guess.. unless that's false information but I saw Miley Cyrus's name on the list too she's going to be Chica's voice!!! Dx why??

You should be scared... o_o VERY scared... Also really wonder how they're going to do that Golden Freddy thing? Maybe he'll be shown at the end of the movie after credits? Since he always appeared at random in FNaF and FNaF2 and only for little while.

Sweet picture... o_o now that FNaF 4 is confirmed.. I wonder who will be in it. My guess is that it's mainly about Golden Freddy and Springtrap as the pic shows them clean and in a good condition which is also why I think it's going to be prequel-sequel time BEFORE the first and second and third FNaF. Why also before FNaF3? Because Springtrap was already old looking and withered in the third game where he was "first" introduced. How the game itself works.. I don't know yet. I also can't say for sure if my theory is correct.

But I'd like to think "The Fredbears" pizzeria was the actual second pizzeria after the very first one (where Puppet died) because Golden Freddy was the fifth to die in the pizzeria after Freddy Fazbear's Family Diner was closed. Therefore I think:

Golden Freddy and Springtrap were made after Freddy to work as the main attraction in the second pizzeria. But for some reason it was closed and Golden Freddy and Springtrap were separated from each other before the murders. And this fourth game might just be about re-opening Springtrap's and Goldie's old restaurant. There. My theory.

Edited by Shinomi-chan

An FNaF movie?

My worst fear has come true...

No...

No!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Why, Scott, WHY!?

Okay so while I know this place has been dead for a while...SPOILER ALERT for FNaF4!!

This IS serious.. FNaF4!! I saw Markiplier just playing it totally panicking! and I think this time since you play as a kid (Scott really? you gave as a hint: "Fredbears" ) and while that might have something to do with the little "Devil Freddy's" it yet had nothing to do with Springtrap who apparently was in the same place as Goldie first was. But my theory for this game is that you play as Mike (the first guard in FNaF) Who had just experienced the bite of 87' and is seeing nightmares about the animatronics. The kid also seems to have toys about the animatronics and once again Foxy's the one hiding (this time in a closet) while Bonnie and Chica are trying to get to you via doors. (it kind of reminded me from original FNaF two doors to close and such) But no cameras this time. NOPE. You have to listen carefully so you'll hear when Bon Bon and Chica are coming for ya. Also the little "Devil Freddy's" I mentioned appear at times behind you. (you can look at your bed with the Freddy plushie and use the flashlight to make them go away, then you must run to each of the doors and hold them close so that Chica and Bonnie can't get to you. I also think that the more nights pass the faster they'll get. Also Foxy might just be trying to jump out of the closet... Not quite just yet.

I am pretty sure you can move around in this one now. Well not exactly "moving" I think It would be a "click to move" one. I mean how else could you change rooms in it?

You don't. You stay in one room with a flashlight and Freddy plushie.

Nope you do. If not then how the hell could you go to that narrow room with plushtrap that has four doors? Four = Chica Bonieeee Freddy Foxy. Maybe. And the biggest mystery to me is that "X" on the ground in front of plushtrap. I think plushtrap acts like puppet. As you can see in the trailer just when you flash the light at him he climbs back to his chair... Meaning he comes toward to that X which probably results in an instant jumpscare. I hope you can move around in it. I only have seen the first trailer. Any new trailers that makes you say that?

Nope you do. If not then how the hell could you go to that narrow room with plushtrap that has four doors? Four = Chica Bonieeee Freddy Foxy. Maybe. And the biggest mystery to me is that "X" on the ground in front of plushtrap. I think plushtrap acts like puppet. As you can see in the trailer just when you flash the light at him he climbs back to his chair... Meaning he comes toward to that X which probably results in an instant jumpscare. I hope you can move around in it. I only have seen the first trailer. Any new trailers that makes you say that?

The demo is out. At least for YouTubers. Probably what she's seeing. Her description is accurate to what I saw

To be fair... Mark only played the first night. Might be more rooms for different nights

Ugh why do they get a demo? TT______TT

I dunno. Just one question... Did you see Plushtrap? The lil version of Springtrap? 

Because they play it on their channel hyping it and advertising it to others

On a quick look there was a mini Freddy and really creepy chonpy toys which I couldn't figure out what they were. Mightve been little Springtrap

Well yeah I only saw the demo part so I can't say much yet..

Who complete all 6 night's + 7 nightmare night can axees to 8 night. Just write i nextras 20202020 and we can play in the 8 hardest night.

Ending of FNaF4...

The kid's brother and his sh*tty friends throw the poor kid into Golden Freddy's moving mouth and his head will be crushed in it. Poor Kid. I would be really happy if purple guy had killed those four and stuffed them into suits. They didn't had any intention of killing the the kid they just wanted to scare him but were SOOO F*cking stupid that they didn't understand what would happen if you get a small kids head between a moving robot's mouth with pointy teeth. *sigh* Someone give me the death note.

Yeah I know the ending too well now..

so apparently no one knows for sure if this IS the bite of 87' or something that happened BEFORE it so in that case bite of 83' The kid's head is crushed.. He is apparently in a coma during the entire game seeing nightmares about the animatronics because his brother and some of his annoying friends forced his head in Goldie's mouth causing his head to crush.. Just at the end we hear a sound which sounds to me that his life just ended in a hospital.. The coma theory can also be proved by an image we have already seen about that boy's bedroom's corner.. Poor kid.. Goes into a coma on his Birthday.. Forced to repeatedly play a cruel game of hide and seek with the animatronics scared all the time not getting any rest and finally dying like that.. Needless to say that poor kid didn't deserve it.  But I think what we see at the end.. The last texts that are written with grey color is what his brother says to him JUST before he dies.. Of course that doesn't necessarily mean he is forgiven or anything.. But whether Purple guy kills those boys or not.. We don't know just yet.. Of course there is the theory that the kid's brother IS Purple Guy.. Or will be in the future.. Apparently you can find Purple Guy at the end of the Second night when you play as the kid and explore the restaurant. You'll see Purple Guy helping someone into a Springtrap costume..

I don't think that his Darn brother would become purple guy... I mean he should be taken to jail along with his friends. He murdered his brother. If I was their father I would want him the death sentence. An idiot is far worse than a smart villain. And I think that "purple guy" we saw there must have been phone guy... I mean there is only a 50% chance that was the real purple guy. Phone guy totally knew how a springtrap suit worked. Purple guy died because of the suit crushing him... which could mean he didn't know it's dangers..but once again even if I was chased and cornered by a bunch of ghosts I would do that too. So that was either phone guy or purple guy.

Since this all happened way BEFORE the murders there's a chance his big bro became the Purple Guy. I mean c'mon he was probably under aged so he wouldn't have gotten to jail yet. Besides his brother dying in front of him could trigger something inside him. He killed his little brother, went mad and killed the kids. That could totally happen. Also Phone Guy and Purple Guy are two different persons so there would be no need to show Phone Guy as the Purple Guy in the game. Besides their father and mother probably became aggressive towards the older boy and that would also be the reason he got mad and killed them and then became the Purple Guy.