The Persepolis Effect

Persona!! The Velvet Room

102 posts in this topic

Well even your picture fits the Arcana :D

I also knew I was going to get The Fool.. I don't know why but I really like that Arcana and Death too.. But The Fool since the beginning of the game sounded the most mysterious of Arcanas.. And as it turns out I was right. It IS mysterious.

It is, since endless possibility is a mystery in potential and is a journey in itself. Fitting that you always get it at the start of every game.

I went back to try other answers I wanted to pick. The second time I got The Wheel which also makes sense...especially knowing some of the situations I had to go through as a kid >_>;

Third time was The Aeon, which also makes sense as I do heavy reflecting and learning from mistakes, and I do the same for my friends and provide what little advice I have to offer.

I took the test second time and I got The Star.. That is also pretty accurate since I do have a habit of thinking only about the negative things though I try not to do so and just try and hope thing will get better... So it does sound like me..

It seems that you all answer the questions with quite some variation. I have researched quite heavily and answered the questions accurately after reading all the options and picking the one most like my original response when reading the question. And as a result every quiz I take gives me the Moon arcana. So it is practically confirmed I am of the Moon Arcana. The only way it can be proved I am not is by me getting a real persona of a different Arcana.

Well the only reason why it variates so much is because there were more than one answer which would sound like me...

Nope not yet. Though I have seen some memes about it xD

I certainly have. My reaction was pretty much the same as this guy's.

I should continue Persona 3... =_='' But then again I have many more games to play.. And so many animes to watch...

I have been considering returning to persona 4 but starting over so I can improve my links earlier.

The wonderful links in Persona games... Also the choices...

I think I am going to make Yu single forever hahahaha.

Awww... :C I think my character In Persona 3 called Teiko is a player...

In Persona 3, the Main Protagonist (Of whom I name Minato Arisato, because Makoto Yuki just sounds silly to me.) HAS to be a player if you want to get all the Social links completed.

For the record: While Yu being forever alone is probably the Canon ending, I like to Pair him with Yukiko. ^_^

I'm currently undergoing a Persona Marathon, Almost done with P3 and P4 is next.

Well yeah.. But I still feel sorry for all the girls.. And poor poor Teiko's reputation... ;______; (full name Kawaru Teiko :3 )

Never thought of the p5 girl as a blonde Rise appearance wise until Woolie from super best friends brought it up. >_>;

Edited by goldtaills

Am I the only one who can't be mean to anyone in the Persona games even when they deserve it? And also if I get the choice of whether I kill someone or not I can never seem to do it.

Phew that's good... For a moment there I though I was the only one being too kind towards people (and apparently video game characters)

Hey! NPCs deserve love, too!

Speaking of Persona... what happened to TJ? Haven't seen that guy in a while.

Oh I'm still here, This place will never truly get rid of me that easily. However, I've been busy with things. Of which part of it, Yes, is Persona-related. ^_^;

Ooooooh, it's your Persona marathon, isn't iiiit? *Pokes TJ*