HomestarRunner

Fan Characters (Wanna see what ya made!)

708 posts in this topic

Well I've drawn the since sixth or fifth grade.

Thank you ^_^ and just so everyone knows.. Even though Miranda's right eye (in the pic left though) is red and blue it doesn't mean she is evil or anything but her eye has special powers which is sometimes uses. (well powers are for the game Ib so..)

So um.. I Decided to draw Angel as Mobian and Vivian since my friends wanted to see it so.. Here

10418213_478883408931080_390367431335616

Thank you! It's supposed to be! Since Vivian has visited many different dimensions and been mistaken for different persons she really just doesn't know how to handle this one. (Also she is not good with kids.)

I know right? Just wait till you'll hear about my other OC's problems..

Indeed my friend. Indeed.. though Aura's story might be dark.. and other two Vivian's.. and Kaori's.. Cola's not so much.. Shinomi's.. not sure.. Momo's.. hmm...

Well if you can handle dark..ish stuff I mean there's not lots of it... I think? Not on my standards at least.

Hmm... given then dark stuff you like, I think we might be on different wavelengths there!

I don't really get to draw dark or sad themes, mainly because I have an audience that likes only my cute art works ;w;

Back then, I used to be really 'emo', so blood and gore used to be my obsession. Now I can't do that, I've forgotten how. This is one of my most recent works. I had to resize it a bit. XD

It's a sample for a commission option I have on my DA. The weapon was designed by my brother :3c

__slayer___by_persnicker_d8oa2xc_by_pers

Hehehee~

I'm very proud of my dark artwork. Even if people don't really like it all that much~

I like dark artwork! :D (just check some of my early pics. I posted them too)

In addition to my art style

bip

snorts_by_persnicker-d8r1dph.png

Human Zephaniah, because I was bored today

I am also working on a child version of him. I will regret everything in a bout a week

Oh my god guys! Elvis is alive!!! O_O oh wait... no. FALSE ALARM! But this pic is AWESOME! (Sorry about the joke but really does remind me of Elvis.) And draw the child version it's going to be great! I can feel it!

That is a really great drawing Mikey.  Well done.