Monkfan23

So whatever happened to Dr.Nega?

17 posts in this topic

If I recall correctly, Doctor Nega was being chased off by the Zone patrol, for being a multidimensional jerk.

But after the Genesis wave destroyed all of the multiverse besides the Sol and Prime dimensions, does this means:

1) Nega died in the wave?

2) He survived and is now in the Sol dimention?

3) Is hiding in plain sight?

I know the legal thing with the character, but he still appeared in some issues and move the plot, so, what you guys think?

Also, new member, sorry for the bad English.

SEGA doesnt want Nega to be in comic for some reason, but Flynn tries to put him in some way. He can do everything but show him directly. That's all.

SEGA doesnt want Nega to be in comic for some reason, but Flynn tries to put him in some way. He can do everything but show him directly. That's all.

Still after the Genesiswave SEGA doesn't want him in the comics? Dude, with the game Sonic Rivals 2 (?) he was canon right?

I know sega doesn't want to do anything with him, but he has appeared otherwise in the comic off panel, and was being persecuted by Zonic and his people.

I wonder what the heck happened to him with the destruction of the multiverse.

I know sega doesn't want to do anything with him, but he has appeared otherwise in the comic off panel, and was being persecuted by Zonic and his people.

Oh well there are a lot of more characters who are only in the Off panels for fun ....like Mom Robotnik.

axhrf3w4.jpg

But still Nega was in Sonic Rivals, Mario & Sonic at the olypic Wintergames, Londongames and (not sure about the games in Sochi). In the comics he was only one time in the storyline. I think it was in SU 2 when Blaze talked about him. He is a great character and I think more evil than Eggman will ever be.

Yes, Nega is an interesting character, an eviler version of Robotnik and more insane Eggman ever was.

And I meant off-screen lol

XD Thanks anyway, Momma Robotnik always makes me laugh.

yeah seriously.. what ever happened to Nega? I mean really... wouldn't it be interesting for example to see Nega vs. Eggman?

I can't believe it took me this long to reply to this question, but Eggman Nega is still... around, I guess. He was referenced by Captain Whisker in 'Pirate Plunder Panic', and it was outright stated by Whisker that he and his crew are working for Nega to get the Sol Emeralds for him. However, we don't know anything else besides that. It's likely that SEGA still aren't allowing Flynn to use Eggman Nega properly yet, but from what I gathered so far, Nega is likely somewhere in the Sol Zone, giving orders to Whisker's crew while searching for the Sol Emeralds. (Though if he does appear, maybe he could salvage and repair the Egg O' War as a new base?)

aaw man... now when you think about it... we haven't really SEEN Nega in the comics (not including Off-panels) just heard about him or so...

Honestly? I think Nega will be shown in a later issue, but until SEGA gives the go-ahead, we may have to wait quite a while before we actually get to see Nega, instead of just getting little references to him. He may use the Egg O' War as his base, due to it being in the Sol Dimension (If I remember correctly). But; hey, only time will tell.

yeah I know... it's just that... think of all the possibilities. they could use Nega's character in so many different ways in the comic world. so it's just sort of sad they can't use his full potential..

Its kinda of a waste that Ian can put in eggman nega it was thanks to him I wanted to learn more about alternate dimension in the sonic universe but thanks to the genesis wave and sega stingy to not use nega and some of the other important characters

The weird thing is that even though Sega doesn't want Archie using Nega they still let Archie put Nega in the Sonic comic encyclopedia.

Well, Nega is still getting mentioned and silhouetted in places so it doesn't really surprise me

maybe Nega is planning something big... I really hope so. he seems like a potential enemy for Freedom Fighters and Chaotix. I mean he is like Eggman! so he's gotta have some killer robots and gadgets and stuff..

He is going to release Neo Metal Sonic 3.0!! >:3

He just wants to destroy stuff and hates Eggman for his failures (Meh he himself is filled with those) So he is an eggman with : cooler looking robots, more cruelty and craziness. I really don't care about him. Eggy is way better.

true true.. but I still want to see him in the comics! D: