Lena Stan Account

The Childhood Horror

27 posts in this topic

I guess everyone had something to be afraid of in his/her childhood right? I was kinda afraid of Dementors from Harry Potter. It was when I was around 9 years old I guess. I mean what under ten years old kid doesn't scare from this guys?

Not a very creepy pic of them... <_< They don't even look creepy anymore.

DementorOP.jpg

Edited by NMS

I was scared of the dark and tge standard "monsters under my bed" when I was younger. Except they weren't just under my bed. They were across the room in the darkest areas and under pretty much everything

Oh. And any film that I watched that was even remotely creepy influenced the monsters that were there. Don't think there was much else...

Well I would feel good if the monsters were under the bed, Cause there's no way to come out from under of my bed XD

It's normal to scare from something you don't see.

Oh yeah. Very normal. But im past it now... I think.. <_<

I used to be afraid of the dark. Now i'm like Dracula, i thrive in the dark. I'm still scared of spiders, hornets, wasps, horse flys, and bees.

Bees are quite annoying! It's like a car hitting you and then they get angry because they hit you. UGH!

This:

mysterons.jpg

From the kids TV Show 'Captain Scarlet and The Mysterons'. A race of aliens has declared war on earth. They would kill you in some gruesome way, then bring you back to life as a slave under their command to carry out their plots of revenge. And all that was ever seen of them are the two green rings passing over your dead body as their creepy theme music played (Sorry for the low quality vid).

Did I mention this was a kid's show?

Six years old, watching a dead body being dragged away while an identical copy stands over it.

Sure, NOW it's not creepy, but back then....

Six years old? Darn. Dementors will take yer revenge don't worry. *sends an army of Dementors in exchange for cakes*

Hmmmmm.....Not scary.....For me I guess. Since I have seen things even creepier than this.

I'm still also freaked out by heights... Okay, i'm done now. Oh, andi'm scared of my mother. Okay, NOW i'm done.

I know I know. Hmmm...

*Goes back to being a 6 year old*

*watches*

*poker face*

Hmmm...

I'm still also freaked out by heights... Okay, i'm done now. Oh, andi'm scared of my mother. Okay, NOW i'm done.

I'm not a fan on heights either but I realised recently I've become more worried about dropping and ny phone fro a great height and it breaking than the heights themselves... I'm weird that way

I'm STILL terrified of heights. You might have seen that in my status a few months ago.

The thing with heights I find is its not the heighrs themselves, its the possibility of falling from them. Im not sure if it's the same with everyone...

Well I don't scare from heights at all since in mountain climbing that's the 1st thing that can take your life, A nice and long fall. I actually love climbing high places. But falling from them still is a little creepy.

I love being forgetful sometimes. I'm also afraid of water... Well, more along the lines of drowning because I can't swim! Okay; seriously, i'm done now. I promise!

Edited by Cy Dra

This

OKFyKpG.png

and this

2dz8FRD.jpg

AND THIS

IRlVdPd.jpg

I have other scares, but none strong. Height, animals, water, sharp stuff- but I can forget them for chocolate... ;P

For me it was just that "thing" you felt was chasing/watching you when walking around in the dark, ghosts, and dying XD

I still get feelings of that "thing" but generally ignore them now

And for that "thing" It was common since I usually am alone walking in dark places but now I just don't have anything to be afraid of. There's lotsa black cats on the way and the light bulbs (or whatever) get turned off just when I am walking towards them, Creepy huh? It's just like someone is messing with you. When I pass them they turn on again. Those trolls <_<