Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

Kimi laughed as well, then looked more seriously towards Dylan. "Once we get the pokemon off Danny, we'll head to the lab and find the info we need to free Charlie and Max from their pokeball's. Can you stand to fly on Charlie until then?"

Once outside, Skye began to spin his tails round. It took slightly more effort to get them started, but once they started spinning the lift and speed was even greater. As was, Skye was surprised to note, his stability. He was hovering perfectly on the spot. He turned towards Fluffy and grinned.

"I... I t-think I can fly better than before," he said happily. But want he didn't see was the arcing sparks of electricity starting to emit from his tails.

Chris looked at Dylan, helping some cooperation.

----

Fluffy took a deep breath and closed her eyes when skye started flying, but then opened to noticed his better flight. She smiled at him, "yes, you're flying be- S-skye..." She whispered, suddenly dumbstruck.

"W-w-what's wrong?" asked Skye, scared by Fluffy's sudden quietness.

Fluffy looked at his tails, she wanted to point but was scared he'd fall. She pulled him a lightly towards ground.

"Y-your tails. T-they had sparks!" She said, sounding slightly happy.

"Wh-what?" asked Skye shocked. He turned his head and saw the sparks. "Oh nonononono..." he moaned. He stopped his tails abruptly, dropping down, but as Fluffy hd already pulled him near the ground he wasn't hurt. But the sparks still continued.

Fluffy looked at Skye's sparks, smiling at them, "they...look nice, Skye..." She said, then looking at him, "but I know it feels...weird."

Turns to look at Fluffy. "W-wait... you... you like them?"

Fluffy smiled at Skye, "not more than you, but yes, they look lovely and might be of some utility of you. If you learn to control it, of course."

Skye gave a small smile, then turned and looked at his tails again. He reached out and touched one, the sparks running up his arm. But they didn't feel sore. They almost felt pleasant. Now he was aware of the sparks, he could feel a similar static field as when he'd been transformed. He tried to suppress it as he'd done before, and it disappeared completely, along with the sparks.

Fluffy widened her eyes, "wow, you already controlled it." She smiled and grabbed his tail, "yep, no harm."

Skye wrapped his other tail around Fluffy. "It... felt like it did when I was c-c-changed. But... not so... intense," said Skye.

Fluffy made a happy sound then looked at skye, "intense is not always bad, is it?"

"I guess..." Dylan said but he was clearly not happy at the idea

Chris giggled, "or you can sit on me while I sit on Charlie."

"Um... no. I think I'll pass on that" Dylan said looking at Chris surprised

Kimi arched an eyebrow a Charlie.

----------------

"No. No it's not," said Skye. He drew in Fluffy a little closer with his tails. "Thank you for helping me through back there," he said, then kissed her.

Chris giggled.

-----

Fluffy smiled and giggled a bit when he drew her near. She was about to reply, but stopped by the kiss. She made another happy sound then blushed trying to hide her face in his tails, "y-you're w-welcome..."

"Is he always like this now?" Dylan whispered to Kimi

"He seems to be getting worse," whispered back Kimi.

---------------

Skye was blushing slightly as well. He looked away smiling, just enjoying Fluffy in his tails.

Chris blinked at them, sighing.

"Changing IS hard." He thought.

-----

Fluffy stroked his tails, silently, then finally muttered.

"So much just in one day."

"So, um... where's Skye and Fluffy gone. Has Skye changed back yet?" Dylan asked

Max jumped out of Kimi's arms and walked over to Chris. "Don't sigh. I like your jokes," he said.

---------------

"Yes. I don't think even my Dad had a day this crazy. But it will make a good story to tell," said Skye.

Chris grinned, "thanks pal, you're the best." Chris said, petting him.

---

"Let's see, you got captured, your memory drained, you met a good human, you met me, you asked me out, we were happily together, until we had to save and fight for the good, we fought an old man, you lost the memory about all is but got the original one back, I reminded you, and you then I forgot about it, and you idiot didn't remind me." At this point Fluffy made a jokingly angry face, "you found out you're a good tech... And that's just half about it!"

"Um..." Dylan said. He wasn't sure what to say

(ooc: Sorry Dylan)

"Yes, he has. They're just outside. Skye wanted to see if he could still fly," said Kimi.

Max yipped happily and tried to climb into Chris's arms.

--------------

Skye gulped. "I d-didn't r-remind you because I... d-din't want to p-pressure you!"