Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

Skye realised he was about to fumble the landing, so deliberately turned so that Fluffy would have a softer landing. Though it did make things more painful for him, and required him to act as a crash mat."

"Yes she does...OH!" exclaimed Kimi.

(ooc: Do I even need a gf?)

"Um... Perhaps we should go back and help him" Dylan said after watching the crash

Fluffy watched surprised as Skye did, not sure why first, then she realized but it was too late for her to withdraw, as quickly stood up as she saw skye lying, "SKYE ARE YOU OKAY?" She shrieked.

Chris stared speechlessly.

"I'm... I'm fine..." groaned Skye as he painfully picked himself up, cradling his right arm.

Fluffy shook her head, "you're not!" She shouted as she hugged him, crying, "why did you..!"

"Because... otherwise you'd have been the one hurt." said Skye. "It would have been my fault. I messed up the landing." He tried flexing his fingers on his right hand, and was relieved to see they were all moving. It meant nothing was broken.

Fluffy looked at him sadlay, "but now you are hurt! And I don't even know how to land." She said, glancing at his fingers, "o..Kay.. not to bad, but still..." she looked at the trainers sadly, "is there any...uh..."

"Pokemon center." Chris said, trying to help her.

"Surely there's something other than one of those place!" Dylan said already worried given it was probably a place to do with captured pokemon

Chris looked at Dylan, "well, I don't think so- it is very well when it comes to healing po- uhh... yeah and we are going there anyway."

Fluffy sadly looked at them, hoping a solution to come out soon.

Skye got to his feet. "I'm f-fine. Really. Y-you d-don't need to worry about me."

"I think the only way to know about him is going there?" He said.

Fluffy shook her head, "you just went through a terrible fall... Saving me... And you ARE hurt."

Kimi nodded. "That or the gym. Take your pick."

"It's not as bad as it l-look's. I'll be f-fine," said Skye.

Chris suggested, "I think we should go for center, will be good for sk- fox too."

Fluffy looked at him sadly, "but I love you, skye, and I'm worried... You did this for me didn't you?"

Kimi glanced at Chris. "Sk-fox??"

Skye nodded. "I didn't want to see you hurt."

Chris shrugged, "I didn't know what to say." Then laughed, "so I did both."

Fluffy stroked his head, "and I can't see you hurt..."

Kimi laughed. "Skye is his name. just call him that!"

Skye tried to hold back his tears. He didn't want Fluffy to see how much he did hurt, and to worry about him. "But not as bad as you would have been. It was my fault. I didn't land properly. I could have hurt you really bad."

Chris grinned, "okay, as you say."

Fluffy sadly looked at him, "and I didn't even knew how to land, I'm sure if I wasn't with you, you wouldn't..." She looked down, and tried not to cry, "but you hurt yourself, and... If you were worried about me, so am I..."

"Good," said Kimi.

Skye hugged Fluffy as well as he could with his hurt arm.

"If you hadn't been with me I wouldn't have flown properly at all, so I'd still have landed badly," said Skye.

Chris smiled, "let's go!"

Fluffy noticed that skye was having trouble, but she just hugged his tighter, her ears wrapping around him, "then you wouldn't have even tried flying in the first place..."

Kimi nodded.

"No, you can't say things like that Fluffy. You can't blame yourself for my mistakes," said Skye

Chris looked at the duo, "uh... Gonna disturb them?"

Fluffy shook her head, again, and came closer to skye, "but... I won't if you stop hiding your pain, sweet, I know you're hurt."

Kimi looked unsure. "Should we?"

"So... you don't want me to hide it when I'm hurt?" asked Skye.

Chris looked at her, "I don't know..."

Fluffy shook her head, "ever.."