Shadow

Count to 550 before a mod or admin posts!

25524 posts in this topic

I last interupted on the 25th and it is the 30th now yet you only reached 41?

Come on that is way too low!

Might have lost count again, so I put the game back to 300 for now.

Also, note again for all modmins: whenever you post here, edit my first post. I checked the 'edit by' line, so I can see whoever changed it. Don't worry, I have my entire first post as of now as a backup somewhere on my computer, so don't be afraid to mess up.

Also, this isn't a restart. But eh, have a fabulous video. Contains a tiny bit of fanservice in the beginning, though only for 2 seconds. The entire video doesn't contain fanservice (I can assure you of that), but beware of spoilers. Oh, and don't watch the credits if you really want to avoid fanservice. Because the credits is full of them.

even though I don't really mind because I like Louise.

Thanks for the video but if there are spoilers I can't watch it cause I was thinking of watching that anime maybe some day.

Edited by Shinomi-chan

Also, note again for all modmins: whenever you post here, edit my first post. I checked the 'edit by' line, so I can see whoever changed it. Don't worry, I have my entire first post as of now as a backup somewhere on my computer, so don't be afraid to mess up.

I would do this but I can't edit posts so yeah...

Pretty sure this is cheating <_<

(This post doesn't count btw)

eh it counts as cheating?? o_o I didn't know..

Well... you counted twice. I think that's cheating. So just start from 2 since I can't completely restart you yet

(Again. Doesn't count)

9 that makes no sense Seviper