Pkrockinomega

Page-to-Page disappointment

10 posts in this topic

You ever have moments like this:

jZYqOHb.png

And before you turn the page, you're thinking "Oh man is she gonna use some ancient awesome magic stuff that I potentially missed in the few issues I skipped?".

Then you turn the page, and...

OZvDfs0.png

disappointment settles in? I mean this was funny but still.

That's not disappointing! I loved that scene. Bean is always so funny

Sally Acorn is the brain of the Knothole Freedom Fighters, why she should do something for fighting? (When I understand your critic)

Most of the time she has no weapon and handle Trouble and problems with logic (like in this scene). Bean is funny! He isn't thinking of his actions or some traps from others.

If anybody wants to talk about other page to page disappointments:

When Wily and Eggman make a Wily Egg, one wants to name it Death Egg III and the other Wily Flying Fortress. What I thought would be funnier if Wily wanted to make another Wily Star to play with Death Egg, you see. If they didn't go with Wily Egg, they would name their station a Death Star.

Also I'm disappointed that when Light was listing their failures he didn't simply said "Gamma", since both scientists have failures named like that.

Actually, come to think of it she says "I hope it still works" because Fiona did it to Bean earlier. Only with keys. She used the same words too so it is kinda what is expected

This topic will progress so much one day because of Lara-su chronicles

1 person likes this

If anybody wants to talk about other page to page disappointments:

When Wily and Eggman make a Wily Egg, one wants to name it Death Egg III and the other Wily Flying Fortress. What I thought would be funnier if Wily wanted to make another Wily Star to play with Death Egg, you see. If they didn't go with Wily Egg, they would name their station a Death Star.

Also I'm disappointed that when Light was listing their failures he didn't simply said "Gamma", since both scientists have failures named like that.

I don't think the Archie comics would be quick to name the station "Death Star" after they just sorted all that legal drama with Pender's in court. The name Death Egg is already a parody on the concept.

No I just think it would be funnier if it was implied other name. Generally I would like if Wily wanted to make Wily Star (which is a thing is games.), and keep joke subtle. Basically anybody that notices that both doctors are using Death Star knock-offs, would notice that they were this close to naming the station Death Star. It wouldnt have to be said.

Sometimes I like subtle jokes, Especially since so many are so obvious and pushed recently.