Delicious echidna

Free play mania 1.0

7776 posts in this topic

Tails: You guys are young and I can already see that you'll be a perfect supportive match. And, Skye, being jealous of others can hurt yourself, as it does or did to me a while ago, but still, who said you're not talented. Look at this place, you're going to be a space scientist, and you built a chocolate factory in space! And as for flying, you're getting better at it, and probably when you go back home, you'll be good at it and show those 'kids'.

Younger Fluffy: *smiles, jokes* no! I mean literally, *acts to bite Skye, blushes at tails comment* thank you, daddy. And yes, Skye, what he said is correct, well- I think you're a good dad already!

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

*hold hands together behind back, rubs the floor with foot, and looks down*

Tails: *blushing* T-thanks.

Younger Skye: I'm not jealous.. I just... Didn't think I could live up to you and Mom... But you're both right, I have been shown otherwise. *puts hand on Tails Shoulder* And Fluffy's right Tails.

Younger Fluffy: Awww, you both looks so...alike! More like brothers *smiles* maybe I still have the camera from the summoning zone...

Tails: Thanks Skye. A picture? Hmm. Looks like people will believe you about this adventure with this picture, maybe another with my older self in it too.

Younger SKye: I think a picture would be great. Maybe one with both the younger us and older us!

Younger Fluffy: *smiles* yes *pulls out camera* but one photo with only two of you! Say macaroni!

Tails: Macaroni! *big smile*

Younger Skye: *smiles not looking nervous* Macaroni... *breaks into giggles*

Younger Fluffy: *laughs and clicks a photo* Done! Aww, you both look so cute!

*blushes*

Tails: Can we see it?

Younger Skye: Yes, please can we see it?

Younger Fluffy: *smiles and nods, handing it to Tails* But I want too keep it, my favorite picture of father in law and Skye.

Younger Skye: *looks at picture and laughs* You're right Fluffy, we do look like brothers. *looks at Tails* I kinda wish you were my big brother...

Tails: I actually always wanted a younger brother. I consider Sonic as my older brother, but...but I always wanted a younger brother to relate with. Thanks Skye for giving me the opportunity of becoming your older brother and for becoming my younger brother. *hugs Skye*

Younger Fluffy: *smiles softly and taken another silent picture without flash*

Younger Skye: *hugs back smiling not noticing the camera flash* It's just a shame I can't spend more time with my big bro!

Tails: *letting off a tear* Don't worry, I'll always be with you. I may not be the age I'm right now, but I'm sure my older self will remember this as a memory and sure enough see you not only as a son or a friend, but as a brother...

Edited by The Chosen One (Alegatius)

Younger Skye: I... I-I k-know Tails. It's g-good to k-know.. B-but... maybe... m-maybe I c-could visit you in t-the past. W-we do h-have those t-time t-teleporters...

Tails: But I was planning on destroying the portal opener, and just leaving the via to the Pocket Zone where we could meet, with the usage of the portal extension arm bands I gave you all. You know what? I'm going to allow you "two" to have the chance to go visit me when you want, I'll need to modify the coding and function in your bands first.

(Ooc: the correction. XD)

Edited by The Chosen One (Alegatius)

Younger Skye: *grins broadly* Thanks Big Bro! I can't wait to visit you. And I promise I'll be very careful!

Younger Fluffy: You can't forget bringing me, okay? *smiles*