Max1996

Favorite Mobian(s)

61 posts in this topic

I see what you did there Eliza xD

and they only did so because they wanted to mix two popular series to one. or at least make some similarities.

Not trying to turn this into a debate, but-

Still don't get it, though. It's really common for a dragonball lover to criticize Sonic being liek, "JOO COPIED US" (which is sad, because a LOT of Indians are fans of former). And I think the concept in classic sonic without turning golden and sheez was fine already...

well if I put it like this we'll be able to stay in the topic: so basically I love all of the Mobians! they're all cool in their own way and all that... and I think that Super Sonic is awesome too.. I mean sure some might think it's a rip off.. (well sort of is but) it's still cool! and awesome! and well... unlike Super Saiyan's almost anyone can turn Super if they're one with the Chaos Power. which is a bit different from the Dragon Ball series.. and remember it wasn't only the makers of Sonic that decided to do this. there were more than just one group who wanted to mix both awesome series (or at least some of the elements) into one. and I think it works pretty well since the Super/Hyper/Turbo forms are AWESOME! and I'll always love them no matter what. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this one.

On the topic of the whole Dragon Ball thing, isn't super forms a really *really* dated concept to begin with? Even newtypes from Gundam 0079 could qualify honestly.

On the topic of the topic, I forgot to mention NICOLE up there. I really wanna cosplay Human!NICOLE, she's the best robot ever I don't even care

Not counting the main character himself, my favorite Mobian is Sally Acorn. It might be because I like female characters to be strong, smart, and able to take care of themselves in any situation... But then again , it could be because I love her personality! I simply love Sally! She's an amazing character! I don't see why a lot people don't like her... I think Sal is easily one of if not, the best character in the comics and SatAM.

Favorite characters?

1. Sally Acorn.

2. Sonic

3. Shadow

4. Rouge

Why?

1. After seeing SatAM I really began to like Sally as a character (in fact im sure there is a lot pictures I drew of her on deviant art). She has a believable relationship with Sonic, a wonderful personality, and she's good in her role as leader. I really liked the time she was on screen, and looking through some of the more recent comics only made me like her more.

2. Most of my time being into Sonic I didn't really think of him much, not until I found and read the Sea3on site's "Waiting Is The Hardest Part" comic. That comic gave Sonic a sense of real that the games never have touched upon to me. It actually made me like him more because of that. The idea that he pushes away his doubts and worries, all that negativity so he can help and save all that he cares for just really got me into his character.

3. Well, what can I say about Shadow? A guy who watched his friend got shot down and died as she tried to save him, which drove him to hate the world that took her from him only to remember that its not what she would have wanted and save it. Then decided to protect it as its what she would have wanted. That got me into his character, also the fact that he's serious and to the point when it comes to the mission and then somewhat friendly towards his friends on his off time.

4. A playful, taunting woman who's actually very calculating and planning then what she lets on. Yep, instant favorite. Also has a very interesting relationship with knuckles which makes it that much better. :)

1 person likes this

1. Sally Acorn

2. Bunnie Rabbot

3. Miles "Tails" Prowers

4. Antoine D'Coolette

5. Sonic the Hedgehog

1. I already don't mind Tsundere characters, so Sally's mood swings don't make much a dent toward my interest. Aside from the temper tantrums, she's attractive, smart, and overall good leader who does everything for the best of her people. If I am to follow someone, Sally is probably a type of leader I can respect.

2. the most consistant character in Sonic Archie.in my opinion. She's always useful and reliable combatant. Her cowgirl-like personality and her new design are also among the bests.

3. Tails is my favorite character in most Sonic games. His childlike attitude and awkwardness makes him very adorable and likable. Unfortunately, he's rather unstable in the comic.

4. Antoine's goofy personality is likable in some ways in the original SatAm cartoon, but he's made a great development in Archie's Comic. I don't like his new design, though.

5. Sonic is cocky, maybe too cocky since his attitude do get on my nerve. Even still, he's the hero, and a very great one at that. Comparing with other hedgehogs like Scourge, Shadow,, Silver or even Uncle Chuck, Sonic is easily the most likable of the bunch.

Edited by arekpowalan

Though I did find Coral VEEEEEERY similar to Tikal... (not only the color and that she was a priestess but also her personality...) I really liked her.. Probably cause I can relate I feel exactly like she did during the Dark Gaia attack.. Powerless and weak.. Also she doesn't seem to trust in herself enough which is ALSO like me o_o I never knew I could relate to a Sonic character so much... Also I really liked Tikal's awesome comeback. Even as a spirit she's still not less of an character and is still capable of helping her friends and even people she doesn't know! And Nicole's new design pure awesomeness!

In order of most favorite to least, here's mine.

Knuckles, Tails, Espio, Amy, And Julie-su.

I really like Scourge, particularly his eventual break from his "evil Sonic" persona. He goes off and becomes his own person. This reinvigorates him, makes him better at what he does. He's snarky, and a bit of a jerk, but I've enjoyed just about everything with him in it. 
And besides, that's a cool design.
And yes, I understand that he's technically a Moebian, but I don't really care.

Edited by TriforceP