NegaMetallix

Sonic #252 Early Info (POSSIBLY MAJOR SPOILERS)

69 posts in this topic

And things have changed because Eggman got involved when Sonic tried to fix things. That could change what happened to Max. And Elias, so we'll have to wait and see where he is

Eventually. But it's awful , because just like in sega, There are countless chracters, and most of them might be killed of off-screen, or worse.... I really liked the broken mirror between the baron and Jack for exemple.

Like I said, it is possible that all of Penders' chars were sent to the zone Thrash threw the Echidnas in. (Personally, I really liked Remmington.)

I know we have the short spoilers here already, but for those of you who want to know every detail, here are the full spoilers for Issue 252: (You've been warned!)

So we all know what happens in the first few pages, but when Naugus leaves, that's it. Exit stage right, no return in the issue. Also, nanites are gone. Nada. Zip. Tails Doll is controlled by a Command Core (not the exact name, but I don't have the issue at hand right now), which is apparently a common thing in this new world. It eats the surrounding landscape to heal itself until Sonic and Tails managed to pull it out. After NICOLE is thrown outside in her little tricorder, the mechanics mess up a bit, breaking the speaker. Tails finds her but her hologram seems to indicate he should stay away; he doesn't notice this, though, and when he picks her up she shocks him and he remembers everything from "Worlds Collide" and both timelines. This also "defragments" her and she spends the rest of the issue fairly incoherent (whether or not she also remembers everything now is unknown.)

After they beat Tails Doll, Sonic starts to "remember" (for lack of a better word) the new timeline. King Acorn is in fact King Max, but not the one we know. This is the new Max, who looks far younger and almost seems like a cross between the original Max and Elias. And he's a kind old sport, unlike the original. (Sonic even has a thought bubble about him not being a jerk.) In addition, he now has a full squirrel tail, just like Ray the Squirrel. Curly and everything. He even has a new crown. Er, anyway... there is a "New Flashback" quickly comparing Robotnik (as in, the original Robotnik) meeting King Max in the old timeline, to Eggman (from the Genesis games) meeting King Max in the new timeline. Naugus had trapped King Acorn in a holding cell below Castle Acorn and managed to use some tech from a prior Eggman attack to make it extra secure. For whatever reason, NICOLE was left with King Acorn, and apparently could still render a physical form but some power source died before Naugus took her and trapped King Acorn.

Speaking of Eggman, he landed in southern Efrika in the remainder of the Egg-Wily Machine-X from "Worlds Collide", along with Orbot and Cubot. All of them completely remember the crossover events and the prior timelines. Eggman mentions Wily by name (well, "Al"). No mention is made on the new timeline (as I recall) and Eggman starts pushing his busted Eggchair across the desert in hope that there's a nearby base. Anyway, it turns out the Freedom Fighters had gone on a mission to find Sally, and the last transmission back to Mobotropolis was a "heavily encoded" message from Rotor; a set of co-ordinates that Sonic and Tails are going to go after. As they're talking about who could remember changes, NICOLE tries to offer some advice about finding the Freedom Fighters and Tails takes this to mean that if they find people close to Sonic, they might remember upon contact with him. (Interestingly, King Max rests his hand on Sonic's shoulder but is still not aware of the old timeline. And they don't tell him about it, either.)

The final page shows us a heavily-shadowed Sally (new design, not roboticized) hiding in the Death Egg as EggSwats run around trying to find her.

(These spoilers were from the Bumbleking forums. Any edits in these spoilers were done by me to make things more understandable.)

Many peoples liked smokey . He had a nice hat. But these spoiler .... well, that sure is something .

Tails also regains his memories of the #247 Genesis Wave, by picking up Nicole's handheld form, like Naugus.

Nicole's doing that with everyone. She'll have to come with Sonic and Tails whilst they look for the others

Not with sonic. He is immunne to the memory Loss.

Memory loss is not something Sonic should have. His previous experience should tell him this

No; Scenario wise , Sonic is actually immune. Remember the thing with Sally being shot ?

( spoiler warning!) The only characters who remeber the crossover are sonic,blaze,eggman,and possibly orbot and cubot.

What did we said about the spoiler tag? Do it, quickly. after, The story loose it's savor.

Well, we knew Sonic and Blaze remembered anyway. Eggman, we could have guessed

Try Dr. Wily. "Why do I have an urge to step on a carton of eggs?" Since Sonic's world-juice altered Mega's world, and it was completely reversed on Mega's world, nobody in Mega's remembers it.

Sonic's? Different. It seems that Mobius is in a partial Genesis Wave, due to the broken Chaos.

Are you implying that at the end of the arc , it might reverse too ?

( spoiler warning!) The only characters who remeber the crossover are sonic,blaze,eggman,and possibly orbot and cubot.

Don't forget Tails.

The issue was quite good. Had a few surprises for every page. Can't wait to see what happens next later this month

Don't forget Tails.

Tails only remembers after he touches Nicole's handheld form. He doesn't originally remember like Sonic, Blaze and Eggman do

Spolier people. I'm not living in a country deserved by archie.